Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Getting to know each other
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:59 am

Yay! I'm so glad you guys joined! It makes me so happy! 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:45 pm
Hello beautiful people!

I'm Aeirus, aka Abby. I am a firm bible-believer and I love God with my heart, soul, and mind. I'm 16 years old from Canada. I play the guitar at my church and I'm also a back up pianist. I love praising the Lord! I'm so glad to be in a wonderful guild with God-fearing people. I'm sorry I couldn't post sooner, I just got a job (praise the Lord!) and I'm quite busy, but i'll make time for this lovely ol' guild.

I grew up in a christian home but i didn't really feel the true importance of God till I was in my teens. I've been hit with severe depression before and I close to taking my own life but thank God I got saved. Now I'm so eager to bring people to Christ so that they too may experience the awesome power of the Lord God Almighty! I have never been so blessed in my life till I gave God all of me. We all have different gifts God has given to us. We must use these gifts and talents to show the world that God is ALIVE and is living in us! We might be the only Bible people will ever see!

GOD BLESS!  

Aeirus

Ruthless Cutesmasher

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:39 am

God Bless, beloved sister!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:44 pm
User Image

Glad to so many new people and diverse has joined.. heart  

DawnaV

born singing

Gracious Player

7,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:29 pm
hey im abby vance YAY another abby!! and i will be 15 on October 8th
live in WV and most dont know but im DawnaV's only Daughter and the oldest  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:16 pm

Welcome, sister ^_^

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

born singing

Gracious Player

7,100 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:13 pm
thank you your really kind heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:29 am
Hi i'm Ai-chan...or just Ai ummm I live in Tn and am a strong christian Xp.... biggrin  

SassyMoriarty

Fashionable Lunatic

Trinitys Heart

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:16 pm
my name is Trinity i am 14 (almost 15), im from washington and i have gone through some struggles in life but i always turn to God and He finds a way to help me out  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:03 am
Ello everyone. Im christina or T. Im a huge jesus freak and im turning 18 in December sweet! Ive been saved since i was three. Some say it was because i was raised in a christian home but I made the decision on my own (but like most ppl i had to renew when i was 11. And again by my own choice).  

Janet23

Festive Builder

SoldOut4the1

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:26 am
hello... my name is Emily and i'm 18... i'll be 19 in December. I absolutly love Jesus Christ and i want everything that i do (including this online game) to glorify His name.
I love music and theater! They are my favorite things next to Jesus Christ of course! I was saved when i was very young but i grew up in a non-christian family, the way i like to explain it was that Jesus Christ was only used as a curse word. but only through Jesus Christ did i break the mold of my family and i was saved when i was about 6 and it was a very hard struggle and then i got rededicated the summer before high school and God greatly blessed me and challenged me through my high school years!
I am currently living with my mom (my mom got divorced pretty much in the middle of my senior year of high school). My mom has come to the Lord with everything and she is saved and following Him in everything she does! She is pregnant from a previous relationship and we are very excited about this baby coming into the world! God has Blessed us with so much and we DO NOT deserve it!!!
I am working at Meijers... some people might know what it is... its pretty much the same thing as Wal-Mart only its not taking over the world.
I don't know where God is taking me at this point but i know He has great plans for my life!
Thanks for having me as a part of your Guild wink

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:06 am
name: NightskyWolf
a little bout me: God is first in my life, I lead a Missions dance group we named "Crossing Over" it's fairly new and we have performed at other churches...YAYS!! blaugh
I'm in 11th grade, going for human/animal massage therapy for college, own a shiloh shepherd, and 2 rats.
I was saved waaaaaaaaay back when.....God has been with me guiding me everyday and every step I take, he has done great things in my life such as a year ago fathers day when my mother was in a motorcyle accident and she was in gods hands..that's why she's still here today!!
Thanks for adding me!!!! It's a true blesssing!!!!!!!!  

NightskyWolf

Alpha Complex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 am
i actually joined this guild a while back but have been silent but anyway, i guess then i lost my faith and pretty much lost myself got into trouble alot and got suspended from school, but now my eyes are open, if u want to know anything else about my just PM me  
Getting to know each other

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff