Medical Headquarters (RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:41 pm
"North versus south was the Civil war, hun." She smirked. "But yes, your right regardless. I"ll go through my old files and see who I can get in touch with, I won't mention anything about Micah unless you want me too." She thought over the part about the missing piece of the puzzle. "What triggered your powers to begin with?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:46 pm
He thought about it. "Your smell in the bar, the night you smelled like roses." Seth smiled what an odd thing to trigger powers. He tried to remember some of the old jobs he pulled and how he did them. It had something to do with his dagger he thought, but he wasnt sure how he had even gotten the weapon. "The night i fought Kain i found the dagger i used to kill... Anyway it did strange things its like for that nigh it unlocked parts of me i didnt know existed, like it was me only in dagger form." He couldnt explain it to her, mostly because he couldn't explain it to himself. He remember how he controlled his powers so well when he was in danger like it was instinctual... "So we have two clues, your smell and my dagger."

ChainedFallacy
Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:52 pm
"Hmm, I weapon thats like an extension of yourself...Do you still have teh dagger?" she asked. Last she saw it, Seth had used it as a liquid metal bomb for some guy with paper wings.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:06 pm
He looked down. "No actually i used it as a high intensity frag grenade." He felt stupid now that he thought about it, but it was more than likly the only reason he was still alive. Had he not shot the other man down KAin would have surely showed hi opportunist side.

ChainedFallacy
Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:09 pm
She nodded. "No memory of where it came from then?" She partially wondered what made the dagger so special. If it was made specifically for him and his powers, then there would be a problem replacing it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:17 pm
He shrugged almost cursing himself. "I have no idea at all. I only found it by chance to be honest." He tried to remember and he knew he had used that dagger forever... "I really wish i could explain it but theres only one weapon smith capable of a weapon like that. "And unfourtantly... He works for the H.E.C now." He tried to think of something. THE AD FOR THE P.I. "I think i know of someone who can help. A U.H Private Investigator, he has to have come across a weapon smith in his line of work."

ChainedFallacy
Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:24 pm
"A PI? Well that would be interesting. Do you know how to get a hold of him?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:27 pm
"Theres an AD in todays paper. Ill make contact with him." They walked out into the parking lot and he faced her. "If that really is the missing piece im still missing something... But i guess we wont know until we eliminate the question of the weapon first."

ChainedFallacy
Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:35 pm
She nodded. "I"ll go back to teh woods and see if I can find any pieces or fragments of the blade, who knows, maybe they'll still react to you." she also wanted to check out the scene of the fight one more time. "The Bars closed to patrons tonight by the way." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:42 pm
"Ooo la la, does that mean something special?" Of course it didnt but atleast he could pretend. "Head back tot he woods and look for the fragments ill go to the bar and send a message to the P.I, just move quickly." He did his usual thing and slowly lifted into the air, his jet pack technique was getting better. "Need a ride to the forest?"

ChainedFallacy
Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:45 pm
She smirked. "You know, I've never really tried that before, my feet have always been firmly plants on solid ground." She smiled. "I have a friend if you need to send a note or anything. Her names Catlin Sanders, and she's a runner for Faction as well as HEC, she's really trustworthy though, and she was close friends with Micah last I checked. if you want to find current faction members she's teh one to talk to."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:53 pm
"Were going to need a physic, i cant break this mental dam i have." He thought all of a sudden that it would be nice to find one of them. "Were not going to find these answers on our own and in the mean time were losing this war." He grabbed her arm and brought her up to him holding her close to his chest. Then he slowly increased his energy out put and they began to lift away from the ground and into the night sky.

ChainedFallacy
Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 8:30 pm
Alex stumbled a bit as Seth pulled her toward him and began to hover and then lift off the ground. "You know any Psychic's?" She asked, looking up at him as she held on.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:03 pm
"I knew one a long time ago, but he fell off the map after i started training. His name was Richard Coinstien." He thought back to him and really couldnt remember hwy they ever needed to talk in the first place... "didn't you say you had connections? Maybe ill get the P.I to work on that to." They started gaining speed, once they were at about 50 mph he stopped and just cruised, he held her tight and he soon saw the forest coming into view.

((Thread switch))  

ChainedFallacy
Captain

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:15 pm
((yep just did))  
Folly of Man

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash