A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Pokémon pride in Super Smash Bros. Melee? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Pokémon do you play as in Super Smash Bros?
Pikachu
35%
 35%  [ 6 ]
Jigglypuff
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Mewtwo
29%
 29%  [ 5 ]
Pichu
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Despite my love of Pokémon, I prefer to not play as any of the playable ones.
23%
 23%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

Andy1989

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:04 pm
Aoi Hikari
Either Pikachu or Ness for me. Sometimes Link, though I HATE his taunt in Melee... it's too boyband/bishie like gonk

Link: *hairflip*
Aoi: dude... you sure you're not chasing after Zelda just to prove you don't play for the other team? blaugh

Young Links is funny! *drinks milk*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:07 pm
Ginga
Damn.

You have Sherriff AND Diskun!? X_X

Ooh, I remember Pikmin. That is the most un-fun game ever. I regret ever buying it.

Giga Bowser... I'm pretty sure you need to beat Adventure in Normal in under 15 minutes, and then beat Bowser. After that, you'll think it's over... but all of a freaking sudden, Giga Bowser will come shooting out of the black depths of the bottom of the stage and jump back on, where he'll either kick your a** or get his kicked...

*logs off Gaia and runs up to gamecube to check*

Yea...I don't have those ones either. How many are there...I have 278. I guess there are a lot more than I thought there was... xp  

Andy1989

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:26 pm
Actually there are some trophies you'll need Pro Action Replay codes to get.

Those trophies are:
-Some demon thing from some old game (taken out due religious paranoia)
-Helmetless Samus (yeah yeah no armorless Samus)
-Caped Mario riding Yoshi  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:29 pm
Inazuman Frash

Those trophies are:

Hehe, I saw those. :3 Something about a Japanese promotion thing.

And the Devil World one (I forgot its name! gonk ) was just dumb. It's a teen rated game, for ******** sake.

And Andy...

There are 290. blaugh  

Ginga

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:35 pm
I played as Pikachu all the time in the first Smash. Now I'm a Peach fangirl.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:09 pm
Ginga
Inazuman Frash

Those trophies are:

Hehe, I saw those. :3 Something about a Japanese promotion thing.

And the Devil World one (I forgot its name! gonk ) was just dumb. It's a teen rated game, for ******** sake.

And Andy...

There are 290. blaugh

NOOOOOO!!! I always thought I was close. And I haven't played it in so long, when I tried to get Giga Bowser, I couldn't beat Adventure in Hard. I need to train...  

Andy1989

Inazuman Frash

Unbeatable Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:04 am
I stopped caring about trophies for the most part after I got the Famicom Detective Club School Girl.

Right now I'm trying to get unlock stages. (not the N64 remixes yet...)

I wish more heavy weight pokemon were playable. Like what if Machoke/Machamp was playable?

In terms of preference I like Machoke because he has the power belt.

If they do make a new SSB game, they'd probably cram in Plusle and Minun as some sort of corny double team like Ice Climbers. (there's already three varients of Mario as is, thank goodness Luigi at least one original move.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:34 am
If they make another SSB game, Luigi better have that vacuum. (Was it Poltergeist 5000?) They need to have Waluigi too. And some Pokémon that aren't electric type. I'm tired of Pikachu taking all the glory!! gonk  

Andy1989

Ginga

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:39 pm
Teehee, I love turning all the items off except Pokeballs and watching the chaos...

And you know, it's really too bad that all Mew does is wiggle his a**. X_x

There need to be other PKMN besides the popular ones. But what's fun with Pikachu is doing a Thunder, and then pausing it JUST before it reaches his head... so it looks like it's coming out of his head... sweet stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:28 pm
And Goldeen does Splash...Which is Magikarp's signature move. In SSB for N64, I always liked making Pikachu look like he's humping a random person and then having Samus do that ball thing so it looks like Pikachu took a crap while having sex.  

Andy1989

Ginga

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:35 pm
Andy1989
And Goldeen does Splash...Which is Magikarp's signature move. In SSB for N64, I always liked making Pikachu look like he's humping a random person and then having Samus do that ball thing so it looks like Pikachu took a crap while having sex.

I remember the day my best friend and I found out that you could get Samus naked in SSB by shocking her. We laughing so ******** hard.

Now what was really fun was playing as Marth VS. Ganondorf... I pause it to go get something to drink... and I come back to see Marth sticking his sword right in a very unsavory place just as Ganondorf is charging up for his heel-strike deal.

I laughed so hard the whole neighborhood probably heard me.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:35 pm
I remember that shocking Samas thing. All of my friends thought Samas was a guy...Then one day, my friend Zach was Samas and there was a computer Pikachu. Pikachu shocked Zach and Zach screamed, "Samas has boobs!!!" It was great. So now we know that Samas is a girl.

That Marth and Ganondorf sounds great! I need to try that one day. blaugh  

Andy1989

Fischer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:00 pm
Andy1989
If they make another SSB game, Luigi better have that vacuum. (Was it Poltergeist 5000?) They need to have Waluigi too. And some Pokémon that aren't electric type. I'm tired of Pikachu taking all the glory!! gonk

Polter-GUST. xd I want Sonic!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:04 pm
Fischer
Andy1989

So it WAS a pun. I wasn't sure...  

Andy1989

Fischer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:10 pm
Andy1989
Fischer
Andy1989

So it WAS a pun. I wasn't sure...

No, I mean it was Poltergust.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out