WWE Backstage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:23 pm
(after match) "Nuuuu who took my soda??" I cried, coming in from the ring and returning to my usual, shady corner. After getting over the lost soda crisis, I went to go get a slushie from the venders outside. As I entered the lobby and went towards the slushie-machine, I saw someone standing next to it, as if waiting for me to come. My face was this: =_= and then this: scream The jerk had my soda!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:51 pm
*Cena walks over to Velvet*
"Hey are you okay? I'll buy you another soda if you want smile "  

John Cena 2K4

The_Joker_Knight

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:50 pm
The Nightmare left the GM's office with a grin on his face. he had spawn right where he wanted but then he walked into the Heavy Weight Champion John Cena while he was talking ot a girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:22 pm
I saw Nightmare run into Cena. "Holy crap, I can't talk to anyone without them running into you!" I said to Nightmare. I directed my attention to John. "No thanks, I'm good. I'm in the mood for a slushie, anyway..."  

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

John Cena 2K4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:11 pm
*Cena pushes Nightmare out of the way, and directs his attention back to Velvet*
"Okay then, I'll talk to you later I guess*
*Cena smirks at Velvet, then gives a serious look to Nightmare and walks away*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:51 pm
Nightmare had a smug look on his face and left to prepare for his match.  

The_Joker_Knight

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 1:40 pm
-.- *Upset that--again--I got the nice-nice treatment from one of the guys, I went to get my slushie.*  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:31 pm
*Cena got himself a soda*
((what do you mean
Noa Qep
Upset that--again--I got the nice-nice treatment from one of the guys
))  

John Cena 2K4

Rio diGennaio

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 11:19 am
((Meh...all things are wrong to this mind of mine...don' ask me...))

Back to my shadowy area, I drank on my slushie, thinking, We need more Female wrestlers here.......Things are too boring....  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:25 pm
*e-master walk by*you rock velvat *look at cena*whatz up? u look like your mad  

smoky67

Kari 215

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:10 am
*Kari gives a cocky look to Velvet*
"Listen Velvet, I'm new here, and we can guarantee that I will beat you for your title"
*Kari taunts Velvet and walks over to John Cena*  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:35 pm
*master-x past by*looks at them*thinks(keyword)*should i tell them to stop it neah
master-x say e-master what are u going to do about it *just to taunt him*
*walk away*
(sorry if my english is bad i am at school went i do this and i get in troble if the teacher see me)

the master65

smoky67

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:57 pm
that it no more mr.nice guy kari cut it out your talking to a champ and cena i challenge u to a mach ,so i can prove i can your kick but and master-x and anyone, even better i challege u cena, kari and master-x vs. me in a no dq. so what the hell u say cena,master-x,kari
(i got nothing agains anyone trying to make it intresting i new so give me advise pleace biggrin cool sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 1:12 pm
*stops walk back*he gone loony you think about it before you say the thing first of all cena he is the man, the champ is here i saw him fight he is the man. That y he is the World Heavyweight Champion.me i saw hell and back more times that even u so say *screaming* bring it boy cena what u say u kick this loser but(only beacuse went i posted it my mom was here she kill if i use porfanaty) or not  

the master65

John Cena 2K4

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 1:43 pm
((Dude is your name Master x, or JBL??))*Cena looks over at the two guys*
"Yo who the hell are you trying to fight me?! We can fight now I'll kick your a**, rookie."
*Cena puts his arm around Kari*
"And another thing, what gives you the right to boss people around?"

WWE RP: RAW, Smackdown! and ECW

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas