Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply The Lyndrian Academy
Beasts of Lyndria Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:58 am
Fae kept her head down as her door shot open and a flash of canid fur and talons darted toward her in an instant. "WHAT THE--? ... Uh," Fae said with furrowed brow as she stared down at the dirt-covered claws of the gnoll wreaking havoc on her parchment and hardwood desk. "I appreciate your help with the paperwork, but I really think I've got it under control, Quork." She held her head in her hands and sighed before catching sight of another silhouette through the nearby doorframe. It was then that Fae realized who it was and rubbed her temples for a moment to collect herself before getting up from her desk. "Miles! My favorite student," Fae exclaimed through an enormous plastered grin, the remnants of potion swimming uncomfortably about in her head. "And how has your vacation been? I bet you're eager to learn this semester!"

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:36 pm
Miles darted after Quork, removing the weapon from his back and releasing it's blades. "Stop!" He called, He slid to a halt in the doorway, blinking. "Um... Hi," Miles lowered his weapon, obviously confused. "It was alright. What's with the Shadowed cowering behind your desk?" He asked, leaning to the left for a better look.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:44 pm
"Well, he was the only one who would take food over gold--," Fae paused midsentence as she realized what his question had been. "Oh, you mean what's he doing here? Well, this is such a big place; I realized I needed some help around here. Don't worry, though. He's perfectly harmless. When he's not working, he pretty much does this in his spare time." Fae gestured toward the cowering mass of fur and custodian wear nearby. "So, ya ready to face that Sphinx? I'm sure she's pretty eager to meet you."

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:54 pm
Miles nodded, glancing to Fae and then redirecting his attention back to Quork. "Hey," He called out, still leaning. "Sorry about that," He forced a smile, replacing his weapon onto his back.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:17 pm
User Image
Quork slowly rose to his feet and took a deep breath as the student did not currently want to kill him outright. He began placing the scattered papers on the floor on the lady's desk. He stammered a bit , "T...T...Ta room clean N' ta gate open." The gnoll walked over to a side wall and looked to the student, "It..uuh...it okay." He kept a mental note to never be in the same room as that human at least without the lady around.

Quork tried to slow his breathing to calm himself. It seemed as though the lady did not much care for his livelihood, but more of what work he could do. Which was understandable, but the fact that she said that aloud as if he were not there made his blood boil on the inside. He may have been a cowardly gnoll but he was a gnoll non the less. Quork looked back to the lady, "Anything more?" he questioned. The banging thought of wanting to get out of the room echoed in his mind, ~I want to get out, I want to be hidden from this student and do my work in peace~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:11 pm
Miles looked back to Fae and nodded. "Meow, what am I supposed to do again?" Miles questioned, adjusting his shirt under the rope over his shoulder.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:23 pm
Fae absent-mindedly began sweeping the dirt and dust off of her paperwork when Quork addressed her. "Hm? Oh, yes. Very good, Quork. That should be all," she said in reply, without so much as a glance in his direction. "You have my permission to eat Miles as payment." She smirked and looked to Miles as he spoke, "I heard that. And you still need to finish up that quest for Chaste from the Sovereign Sphynx of the Arid Wastes. Remember?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:35 pm
User Image
Quork looked to Miles as she said he could eat him. His mouth slowly open to reveal lines of sharp white canines. Drool streamed from his upper teeth to his lower ones as he contemplated how to eat him. Although once the lady began to talk to Miles again Quork got the hint that she was actually kidding. Quork also realized that his bloodlust was acting up again and that he better get to his shack quickly. He gave the lady a bow and slowly slinked past Miles.

Afterward in sprint he scrambled towards his little shack. Once he was in Quork looked around for his left over meat. A bit was left in a pot by the fire pit. The red meat bleed onto his fingers as he picked up a strip and didn't even bother to cook it as he gulped it down. So refreshing, but still not as good as a fresh kill.

kroska
Vice Captain

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:16 am
The hounds of darkness chased Erik trough the trees as he raced towards...something. This land was familiar to him, yet nothing was the same. As Erik emerged from the trees, he spotted a large building in the distance. For some reason, he identified it as the Lyndrian Academy, yet he wondered how he knew that. he was left with no time to ponder, as the hounds of hell emerged from the trees and surrounded Erik. Great...you can't kill them with light...just makes my life more difficult.One of the five hounds jumped, and Erik quickly stabbed it in the chest. Seeing that the leaping hound had caused a break in there ranks, Erik made a dash for it. As he came close to the academy, his memory told him something else:Someone named Fae was here, and she somehow remembered a guy named Erik. Erik had no time to wonder what that was all about, but he was grateful that something was piercing his amnesia. He threw open the door, and slammed it shut as the hounds all leaped towards him. They slammed against the door, and them seemed to back off. Erik had no intention of opening that door. Instead, he wandered the halls until he came to a door marked "Beasts of Lyndria". Well, there was that Troll who tried killing me last week...it might be good to know what other nasties walk this land... He knocked on the door, waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:07 pm
A little silver-white fox slipped unnoticed through corridors, making a soft screeching sound as it ducked into an alcove when it spotted someone. He knew he should not be here. The shadowed were being hunted, and he was in danger. He was not sure why he came here, exactly. All he knew is that he had to find asylum for his plight. Maybe a place of learning was his only chance to find that. If he could beseech someone of an educational background, he might be able to find someone that actually used reason. Unlike those who blindly followed orders to exterminate the Shadowed.

Eventually, he slipped out of the alcove and continued along his way, and a change began to take place, growing into a human shaped for with white fox ears and a tail the only thing to give him away. He smoothed out his white robes and looked around, he himself looking like only a child. His glinting, intelligent eyes giving away his true age.

Drifting into his own world, he began to calculate his moves from here on out. He needed to figure out what he would do... He jumped suddenly, almost skittering away in fear when he realized that he most certainly was not alone. He let out a little growling sound, his tail puffing out as he backed himself against a wall, trying to protect his back if this person was a threat to him.  

XxDemmyxX

sinku anaka

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:28 pm
OOC///
my bad had a post here but then realized this was the wrong part of this guild since I hadn't filled out the request to be a student...sorry  
The Lyndrian Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff