Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply East
Flint Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ooshnagam

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:19 pm
Salem was getting bored of having the guards chase him so he stopped in the middle of a leap inbetween buildings. The fall wasn't that bad and neither was the landing. He ran as fast as he could towards the town maze. It was a kid's maze to boot. 'Nice... I could use this to my advantage.' He jumped as far into the maze as his legs would carry him then slipped into the shadows to change. As soon as he put on his peasant clothes he walked through the maze trying to get himelf confused. If he could acomplish that then he could finally lose the guards. A left, three rights, then two lefts later he had already lost the guards. He bounded up a wall and then vaulted it. He landed softly on the other side. Seeing that he was no longer being followed he stopped to come up with another plan.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:38 pm
Theifs, Gate workers, Gray Skinned Guys. Definitely time to leave town. She started running, took a few turns and arrived at the inn. She ran upstairs promising the bartender she'd pay on her way out. She ran to her rooom grabbed her stuff and leapt out the window. She landed softly and ran across town. Need a dark alley. She spotted one that was almost completely immersed in shadows. She set her pack down and opened it. Inside were many priceless gems, every one of them stolen. She felt bad, but she needed money to get around. I think I'm gonna rest here for a while. So she sat in the shadows.  

Scarlette Nishidaki

Kaioi Meisin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:55 pm
Ugh, sun, sun, and more sun. He hated it all. He needed to find some shade to relax and wait until nightfall. Then he'd go hunting.

As he walked around looking for a suitable place to spend the afternoon, he spotted her. Jackpot. He found the 5 he had seen earlier hiding where else but a shady alleyway. Maybe his day was turning around after all.

He approached her and said, "you know, you shouldn't hide in the dark. That's where all the monsters go," and he grinned, baring his slightly pointed teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:34 pm
Hirona opened her eyes and saw the gray guy again. What is this p***k stalking me? She smirked. "Well judging by your appearance you definitely fit the bid. So what brings you to my humble alleyway?" Gotta get out of here. Hirona was sensing a lot of blood lust coming from this guy, and she didn't like it.  

Scarlette Nishidaki

Kaioi Meisin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:16 pm
Drazkiel chuckled. It was always funny when his prey resisted. It's like they thought they could survive.

"Oh, just the darkness and the promise of power," he said, forming his enormous broadsword and taking a few steps forward.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:31 am
"Well, not that this wasn't fun, but I have other engagements." And with that she threw her bag of gems up in the air. When they started falling they reflected what little sunlight there was in every direction.Most of the beams hit the gray guy, and he doubled over looking really pissed. Hirona ran out of the alley and back into the main street. Well there goes my bank account. Guess I'll just have to actually work. So she went back to the inn and signed up as a tavern wench. Free room and board? I'm in!  

Scarlette Nishidaki

Kaioi Meisin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:02 pm
[I wouldn't have doubled over, but it would have blinded me, so whatever]

He had had her corner, but she used those gems to dazzle him, and by the time he got enough of his vision back to figure out what was going on, she was already out in the sunlit streets.

She had a lot of strength, but she wasn't very aggresive, an easy target. He gathered up the gems and put them in his pocket; he may not be much of a people person, but money talks, and she would be hard to corner.

With nothing better to do, he waited til nightfall.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:08 pm
Hirona finished her work and looked out the window. It was getting close to sunset. If she was going to go watch it she'd have to leave now. She went out the door, and headed outside town. The best spot was pretty far away but it was worth it. She finally made it to her favorite spot and laid back to watch the sunset. it was beautiful, and when it was over, it was pitch black around her. Hirona was quite peaceful where she was, so she just continued lying there and relaxed.  

Scarlette Nishidaki

Ooshnagam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:51 pm
Salem was getting tired of sitting in a kiddie maze so he decided to wander around. He was just walking through the streets for a few hours. Then when he got bored he took out his gem and started to focus on the tavern, but something bothered him. Why would that woman try to save her king even if it meant death? Almost instantly after thinking that thought he regretted it. For while he had the gem out it would transport him to where he was thinking about. At that moment he was thinking about that woman, so he was transported directly into her lap.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:59 pm
Hirona had been relaxing peacefully, that is until a guy fell in her lap. Omg that's the guy who kidnapped the king! Hirona immediately pushed him off of her. "What do you think youre doing? I deal with your mind tricks, then get chased around and nearly killed by some gray guy, and now when I finally get a chance to relax you fall on me!"  

Scarlette Nishidaki

Ooshnagam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:43 pm
"Sorry, " Salem said appologetically, "I wasn't trying to ruin your night out." As he said the last two words he looked around for someone else. Unfortunately with no one to look at Salem had to look at the face of the woman he had tried to control earlier in the day. "So, why are you out here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:46 pm
Does it matter? Of course it does. "Well, after mind control, and nearly getting killed by some random guy i thought i deserved an evening to myself. Why are you here?" The Hirona remembered her gems. She'd never picked them up. "Crap! There goes my monetary devices."  

Scarlette Nishidaki

Ooshnagam

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:13 am
"I told you that I was sorry. I never wanted to hurt you, but you wouldn't cooperate with me..." there was a pause then the outburst by Hirona. "What monetary devices?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:16 pm
Hirona realized what she had just said. No way out of this now. "I had a bag of gems. Some gray guy tried to kill me while i was in an alley. I threw the gems in the air, and blinded him, but I didn't pick them up before I ran off. He's probably got them now. And you know what they say, money talks." Just saying the words made her feel like she was signing her own death warrant.  

Scarlette Nishidaki

Ooshnagam

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:32 pm
Salem looked at Hirona with an expressionless face and said, "Well then we'll just have to get them back, won't we?" He raised one eyebrow slightly and let a small smirk show. He explained to her the properties of his gatekeeping gem and then asked her, "Are you sure you want to fight him? From the sounds of it, this guy gets more powerful with the night."  
East

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff