Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
The Great Defiance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:45 am
Erik had already found a small apartment to set up base at. It wasn't much, but it was cheap and it had the needed size. Hopefully Tumai would go along with it. He had also purchased enough food for a month, longer if it was rationed carefully. Erik sat at a table near the entrance to the inn. Finally, he found Tumai. he walked up to her, and sat down beside her. "Good to see you again. Now listen, I've found a place where we can stay for the time being. I suggest with lay low and explore the city for a while. This is the first time I've been here. I want to enjoy it."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:33 pm
Tumai agreed easily enough. She'd hoped to explore the city as well and understood the need to become aquainted with new places as this was the first real place she had been since her escape...

"Absolutely. Do we need to fortify it at all or... I mean, does anything need to be done to it?"  

Captain Bonsai

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:19 pm
"It's out of the way, among a lot of other houses. At this moment in time, camouflage is the best defense." Erik knew that building defenses would make them stand out, that being the last thing he wanted. "However, I think we could strengthen the inside to be more resilient against forced entry."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:47 am
With a nod, Tumai agrees and bounds off to make some phone calls and get prices on corrugated sheet metal and the likes.

"I'll write it all down for you!"  

Captain Bonsai

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:49 pm
((OBJECTION!!! I thought Lyndria didn't have phones. If somehow, they do, then I don't mind.))

"I'm pretty good at crafting things, so I could do the building and installing and stuff."  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:54 am
Shea watched as Kanji soared over the roof tops towards him. "Well? Is he gone?" Shea asked his companion.
"Yes, he's gone," Kanji answered." I still don't think this a good idea." Kanji settled on Shea's shoulder and sighed."You'll just get caught."
"Your optimisem is very encuriging," Shea said, standing up." If we all thought like you then I would be dead." Shea det off for the west side of the city, to rob a house he had been watching for some time now. His gold was running out and if he didn't get more soon then he would starve.  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:27 pm
Erik sat in meditation. Until Tumai returned, there was little to do but wait. Erik still felt fatigued, as the inn's inadequate bed did little to soothe his backache. The meditation allowed him to temporarily forget the pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:16 am
Shea stopped across the road from his target."Go keep watch," he said to Kanji.
"As you say, almighty overlord," Kanji answered, his voice dripping with sarcasm. He spread his wings and pushed off Shea's shoulder.
Shea crossed the street and went behind the house, intending to go through the bedroom window.

(hey Ratchet, wens the Elemental rp starting back up?)  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:00 am
((Not, actually. No one really has any interest in it, so I let it die. I am bringing a lot of the ideas from the Elemental RP over to here, because Faelean said I could.))

Erik decided that the meditation was going to do nothing to fix the problem he had, so instead, he did stretches that relaxed his back muscles. Erik did a lot of aerobatic and cardiovascular exercise. The exercises improved his stamina and flexibility. This lead to his victory in battle more often then not. Once the pain had disappeared, Erik decided to look through the house. He was going to be staying around for a few days, so he might as well learn the area. Erik knew, from hard-won combat experience, that knowledge of the area lead to victory, while fighting on unfamiliar soil lead to death. The hallways were small, rendering Erik's blade near useless. Erik continued to search, looking through each room as he went along.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:21 am
Shea started climbing the wall behind the house, finding hand holds were no one else could. When he got to the top he broke the window and climbed into the bedroom.  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:03 am
Erik heard the sound and instinctively drew his blade. Erik then realized something: the hallways were far too narrow for his blade to be any use. Cursing his lack of awareness, Erik decided to stop the intruder at the window. So, those demonic bastards have followed me all the way here, huh? I'll show them that I am not one to be trifled with. Erik barged into the room, and observed that his opponent was not a demon, but a human. Very well. A thief. I shall put this intruder to the sword! Erik raised his blade, and prepared for a fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:08 pm
She drew his blade as Erik burst in. He smiled as he gave a high pitched whistle.
Kanji heared the whistle and flew threw the window to join Shea."I told you this was a bad idea," he said as he landed on Shea's shoulder.

(Shea's an elf, not a human)  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:06 pm
"I've killed things ten times your size. And any magic you have up your sleeve would be ineffective. State your business, and if I am displeased with your answer, I shall run you through."

((I knew that, Erik is too busy mentally focusing himself to notice such details. He thought you were human because you don't look like the demons he's used to killing. Copy?))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:31 am
"I need to eat," Shea said to Erik as he backed towards the window."I dont want to fight you."
"We wouldnt be in this mes if you'd just listned to me," Kanji lectured Shea.

(kk, it makes since now)  

Faithful Fire

Rachetgirl11
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:22 pm
"if you don't mean any harm, then put down your weapon. I do not wish to harm you, i shall only fight if you attack first. Put down your weapon, please." Erik kept his blade drawn. He still didn't trust him.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff