Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
The Ghost That Gets On Your Nerves? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyoko Honshakia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:38 pm
I DESPISED the broken Neck. Wanted to b***h slap her around the whole game. But the one that really pissed me off was LIMBO WOMAN! My arrrmmmsss...My arrrmmms... Me: b***h! *smack* NO ONE CARES! NOW STFU.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:55 pm
Nyoko Honshakia
I DESPISED the broken Neck. Wanted to b***h slap her around the whole game. But the one that really pissed me off was LIMBO WOMAN! My arrrmmmsss...My arrrmmms... Me: b***h! *smack* NO ONE CARES! NOW STFU.
I SO agree with you. especially now that I am trying to get the SS (or SE.. I think its SS though) grade for II. You cant get ANY damage... and the freaking Limbo man and Woman keep hitting me ><  

KOI v1

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:22 pm
I agree with Nyoko Honshakia, Limbo Woman is a b***h! gonk

well... not for me... my sister fought her first, and because she kept panicing, it took her a good 5 minutes to beat Limbo Woman, and she was on the verge of death. (not that it mattered anyway, the Big Ghostie guy in the next room killed her)

when I fought Limbo Woman, I remained pretty calm and beat her with three shots (I believe each time I got her in a Fatal Frame) and I was barely injured.

but still.... I dread the upcoming battle with Limbo Man AND Limbo Woman. that shall be hard and annoying....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:34 pm
T-Veronica

well... not for me... my sister fought her first, and because she kept panicing, it took her a good 5 minutes to beat Limbo Woman, and she was on the verge of death. (not that it mattered anyway, the Big Ghostie guy in the next room killed her)

when I fought Limbo Woman, I remained pretty calm and beat her with three shots (I believe each time I got her in a Fatal Frame) and I was barely injured.

but still.... I dread the upcoming battle with Limbo Man AND Limbo Woman. that shall be hard and annoying....
oh. It is, ESPECIALLY if you do SS grade (I made a thread on it). You have to beat the game without any damage. I had to fight Limbo Man & woman SEVERAL MILLION times before FINALLY finding a strategy that worked.. and I came up with this... Sorry if it doesnt work..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ok... there is the room sweatdrop "HINT" is the door that you take a picture of. Take a pic of that, then QUICKLY run to "1X" Pull up the cam, aim at Limbo Man. Wait until he goes down and the cam ring turns RED (not exactly Fatal Frame...but w/e). Take a pic, QUICKLY run to 2X (near where you came in..) WATCH FOR LIMBO WOMAN... she pops out of nowhere... Pull up your cam, and take another "RED" pic of Limbo man... run BACK to "1X", REPEAT UNTIL HE DIES. Then... fight Limbo woman.

KOI v1

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:18 pm
+.Morbid.Jester.+
T-Veronica

oh. It is, ESPECIALLY if you do SS grade (I made a thread on it). You have to beat the game without any damage. I had to fight Limbo Man & woman SEVERAL MILLION times before FINALLY finding a strategy that worked.. and I came up with this... Sorry if it doesnt work..

Ok... there is the room sweatdrop "HINT" is the door that you take a picture of. Take a pic of that, then QUICKLY run to "1X" Pull up the cam, aim at Limbo Man. Wait until he goes down and the cam ring turns RED (not exactly Fatal Frame...but w/e). Take a pic, QUICKLY run to 2X (near where you came in..) WATCH FOR LIMBO WOMAN... she pops out of nowhere... Pull up your cam, and take another "RED" pic of Limbo man... run BACK to "1X", REPEAT UNTIL HE DIES. Then... fight Limbo woman.

*claps* That must've taken forever to come up with! *is not even being sarcastic*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:32 pm
KitsuneChan8888888
+.Morbid.Jester.+
T-Veronica

*claps* That must've taken forever to come up with! *is not even being sarcastic*
It did... I finally realized (after probably the 20th time THAT DAY) that Limbo man doesnt really move unless you stay in one spot. He's really slow, where as Limbo woman is really fast. So, I took out limbo man first (there WERE a few close encounters), then worked on Limbo woman. Im also gonna add that little thing to the SS grade topic.  

KOI v1

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:22 pm
+.Morbid.Jester.+
KitsuneChan8888888
+.Morbid.Jester.+
T-Veronica

It did... I finally realized (after probably the 20th time THAT DAY) that Limbo man doesnt really move unless you stay in one spot. He's really slow, where as Limbo woman is really fast. So, I took out limbo man first (there WERE a few close encounters), then worked on Limbo woman. Im also gonna add that little thing to the SS grade topic.

Is it safe to assume that you'll be doing this everytime you face a new "boss ghost?" ^^;;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:09 pm
What? Running around?  

KOI v1

Sky_Pirate_Tat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:29 pm
The Kiryu twins were annoying. They're even harder now on Nightmare mode. I haven't played my game in forever because it's frustrating. I'm at the part where you have to collect the crests- Chapter8.

Kiryu Twins+Cramped Room(x's Perfectionism)= Argh!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:32 pm
The Mourner...I just can't get away from him. He's like ...everywhere!! Why..why is he everywhere.  

StrawberryFuma

KOI v1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:33 pm
I personally think its easy to get away from the mourners.. Apparently people have a hard time running away?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:43 pm
+.Morbid.Jester.+
I personally think its easy to get away from the mourners.. Apparently people have a hard time running away?

I always seem to hit a wall and then the ghost is like "Thank god you can't use a controler or else you would beat me now let me kill you"  

StrawberryFuma

KOI v1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:48 pm
Nai-Kyo
+.Morbid.Jester.+

I always seem to hit a wall and then the ghost is like "Thank god you can't use a controler or else you would beat me now let me kill you"
Lmao! Good way to put it... I dont know exactly HOW I get away from them...

... must be part of my skillz.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:03 pm
+.Morbid.Jester.+
Nai-Kyo
+.Morbid.Jester.+

I read something that said "Take a picture then run because they find you when you take a picture" and I was like, can' do that, no problem. I took a picture and it turned and chased me then caught me and I freaked out... sweatdrop  

StrawberryFuma

KOI v1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:11 pm
Nai-Kyo
+.Morbid.Jester.+
Nai-Kyo
+.Morbid.Jester.+

I read something that said "Take a picture then run because they find you when you take a picture" and I was like, can' do that, no problem. I took a picture and it turned and chased me then caught me and I freaked out... sweatdrop
Aww... well.. Ill try and remember how I do it... sweatdrop But I havent played against the mourners in a while... I normally run past all the ones at the end though. >.O  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff