Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:21 pm
Gyou smiled brightly "out in the snow, in the training fields."
(Training field #1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:03 pm
Kaname rushed to leave the office you can tell she was excited because of her speed.  

kaname342

tomemari434

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:06 pm
Tomemari walked in
" Sir, the Otokage said that he will be by soon and he gave me this he told me to give it to you Sir"
Tomemari handed the kunai with the paper on it to the yukikage.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:10 pm
Suddenly a very bright yellow light shone out and Kkenru was left standing in the middle of the room.

"Yukikage, My pleasure, and if i may, I"m pleased to make your acquaintance" he said not even commenting on his entry.  

Ryikk Nara

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:13 pm
Gyou smiled "Ah thank you Tomemari, you can leave, you will be paid for this dead." he said smiling as he turned to Ryikk "you are Kkenru, i know this because my God son Oroami has told me of you, i am glad you are the Otokage, and seeing how both of are villages are vaunrable, i ask if you would like to make an alliance."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:56 pm
"hmm. all straight to business? i like that however i wonder what made you come to these terms.. but alas it matters not i accept and i thank you for your grace" he said bowing slightly.  

Ryikk Nara

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:44 pm
"i came to these terms because, i have but one enemy, that is the akatsuki, they are cowards and traitors." Gyou still smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:15 am
"And a wise man you are indeed, to us, the future, the past, and the comrades" Kkenru said producing a bottle of fine Champagne  

Ryikk Nara

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:55 am
Gyou took the bottle and poured himself a glass of it, he then made the water colder with his hyoton. "to, Allies." he said smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:10 pm
Kkenru smiled and poured some into the air, and it seemed to float, and he slowly raised his hand and a small ring sang out from Gyou's glass.  

Ryikk Nara

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:56 am
((sorry i was on vacation))
"well i think it must be Souryuu Boufuusetsu (Twin Dragon Blizzard), i taught myself,but i havent mastered it yet." Rain said to Gyou, hopefully he would believe him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:31 pm
(its okay)
Gyou smiled "that is a great jutsu," he said as he hummed with the ringging as he took a sip of the drink.  

Havok-Trance

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:14 am
"Thank you sir." Rain said to Gyou.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:48 am
He was getting a little inpatient."So can i be jounin now. Or maybe can i teach something." He asked gyou.  

o Apollo i

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:43 pm
Gyou shifted his eyebrow "of course you can be a jonin," he said smiling.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff