Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Harbor (entrance into snow country) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tomemari434

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:42 pm
Tomemari's bunshin reaches the harbor
" nothing seems to be going on here"
the bunshin said and headed back to tomemari  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:50 pm
" rain I'm here I'm guessing tokiri will just follow" Tomemari said  

tomemari434

tomemari434

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:56 pm
Tomemari made a bunshin to be left in snow for porotection
" I'm leaving you here so if anything happens snow will be ready" tomemari told the bunshin
the bunshin nodded  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:59 pm
Rain got onto the front of the ship, way infront."Where is that blasted girl. We need her so we can go learn wind jutsu." he yelled into the open ocean.  

o Apollo i

ChiSong

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:10 pm
" I'm here no need to get all worked up about it" " oh and tomemari I borrowed you senbons" Tokiri said  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:36 pm
kamai gets to the harbor and notices hes he is still wherein gyou cloths and just thanks ill give them back tomarro and jumps on the pole to guard the harbor  

fire assasin8

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:04 pm
Kamai just sits there waiting to have some attack or something intristing to happen so he trains on new techniques he made up "piercing spice jutsu" he calls out! a spice comes though his hand and into the ground dissipearing out of sight and sudinly (BOOM) a ice burg blows up in the harbor from the spike is a combo of ice and speed and a paper bome  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:26 am
Rain was now ready to go, and hopefully the others were too."We are leaving now." He siad. He took out his diamond sword, and cut the front rope, then put it back."Cut the back rope, we dont need the ropes, we are heading for the desert, they wont have a dock." Rain said as h waited for someone to cut the second rope.  

o Apollo i

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:01 am
Kamai thanks wow that was a long night and heads to the academy to rest some to keep his energy up and not to fall cuz he has no energy  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:22 pm
Zeramaru and sypher sail towards dock in a ship that they hijacked "Hehe thisll be fun eh Z".  

M o k i F a i r y

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:30 pm
Kamai arrives to the harbor and he sees a ship there he wonders if it is the ship rain left on last night? and heads to bored the ship to see who's ship it is he boards cautiously he looks around he notices a akatsuki flag and starts to run  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:39 pm
Sypher chases the man "Stop" obviously he wasnt listening so he kept chasing as he yelled "Zeramaru look around for anyone and capture dont kill."  

M o k i F a i r y

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:44 pm
As Zeramaru followed the sypher he tried to see around.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:38 pm
"Oh no you dont." Angel's brother Rain was standing on the ship. The akatsuki ship. "I know you guys, and you are trouble. You dont know me though, because my brother hasnt told you about me, has he. But you arent going anywhere, for now, and who gave you permission in? Also why are you here? And why does it have to be here? And why are you guys flying a flag, are you stupid?" He had so many questions to ask them, hopefully he would get answers."Oh and one more thing, consider me your equal, if not higher, because i trained with Angel, my brother, who is higher than both of you."  

o Apollo i

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:01 pm
Zeramaru burst out of flames and landed in front of the one asking the questions. Zeramaru took out the raijin sword.
" What ship are you talking about" he said as he stabbed the ship with the raijin sword causing it to ignite and sink. " my friend you must be dreaming" Zeramaru said as he used the Nehan Shouja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique ) that made feathers fall all around them and causing any one who is not the user to fall slowly asleep. Then he left snow using the Katon Shunshin no Jutsu ( fire Instantaneous Body Skill )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff