Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:52 pm
clone disapers  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 2:35 am
Kaname looked back and headed to the harbor  

kaname342

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 7:21 pm
The earth around Bankotsu lasped onto him making a disguse the earth started to change color, making him look like a Snow Village Jounin that had gone out on a mission earlier today and would not be back until tommrow. He walked into the gates, and toward the Yurikage's office.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:17 pm
The gates shut before bankotsu made it through them. gyou appeared "leave akatsuki, or die where you stand!"  

Havok-Trance

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 8:50 pm
Bankotsu laughed, "Gyou, Yurikage right?" He yelled at the man who appeared to be making serious threats. "Your in no position to make threats." He yelled at him, still laughing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:02 pm
Gyou drew his katana, the Sanbi seemed to make a imprint on his face it growled. "i will sluaghter you," he said as he glared at Bankotsu "Leave scum!"  

Havok-Trance

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 10:47 pm
Bankotsu laughed at his threats, "You are pitiful. Making idle threats, and have no way to back it up. The earth on him turned to normal releasing his disguise. He tossed off his cloak, and hat, his white armor gleaming, "Its been 2 weeks since i've seen action your in luck." He swiped his arms across his chest, and the snow around him was blown back and a wall of earth was a circle around him. He preformed a three hand signs, and three pillars of earth shot out around him towards Gyou. They were sharp on the end and on the sides but to Bankotsu they would feel as soft as the touch of a lady, "Your gate will come tumbling down."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:46 am
"my gate is metal, not earth, and look there." Gyou said pointing towards the horizon. "a blizzard is coming, seems i have the advantage." Gyou Smirked "i can manipulate all five main elements, so you are the one who is pitiful." he began to create a typhoon, made of lightning, ice and snow, he shot the typhoon towards bankotsu it raged towards bankotsu like the blizard that was approaching.  

Havok-Trance

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:24 am
((That my friend is impossible. A ninja can only control 2 main elements unless their bloodline comes in, and if its 3 then the ninja is unspeakbly speical. And there is a wall around Bankotsu not around you, and metal gates have come down before. Start reading more often and learn more about Naruto. Im going to talk to Asaba before I fight you.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:43 am
(ninja can manipulate more then two elements, i never said i could master it, also i have probaly seen more naruto then you, i have most of the info of naruto already. if your going to start making insults, that are not thought through, get the ******** out, before i ban your a**. i do not appreciate it, when someone who has been in this guild alot shorter then i have decides that they understand it all, when they obviously don't)  

Havok-Trance

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:49 pm
((What the ******** is wrong with you? Im not making insults of any kind. How long have you been in the guild anyway? I've been in it since last summer. And I know I dont know everything I know that already. But now that I have read on Leafninja.com you can, well theres no point in arguing, but since you dont have the background to back up that you control all five elements, or the jutsu. Due to the fact you only have lightning, water, and ice in there, dont say you can manipulate all five elements. And you wouldnt be that skilled like you said. You would probebly master one or two and then know like 10 or so in every other element. But since you have no much jutsu on your profile i'd say you only mastered, lightning and water. And also have ice. Thank you no more arguing, and dont say that you can manipulate all five elements next time. Unless your charcter is of corse trying to scare your opponent. But then put it in brakets so this doesnt happen again.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:43 pm
((Now since there was no response to my first attack this is not godmodding and it will hit you.))

As the three pillars of earth hit Gyou square in the stomach he was not lurched back of corse he would of felt the pain but he didnt because the earth did not let him. Bankotsu then fell flat on his stomach as the typhoon was about to hit him and the earth wall around Bankotsu covered him up protecting him from the hurricane. The earth that hit Gyou lurched back and sunk into the ground. Bankotsu then waited for Gyou's next attack.

((Note: I think you also need wind to get a typoon. Because a typoon=hurricane=cycloon. And you need to swirl that wind for at least 5 minitues to get it going to hurricane speed. Also you dont need the other 3 elements for it. Or at least get some fuuton and send a blizzard at me.))

Ducttape_Bandit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:04 pm
(answer to your question, i have been in this guild for almost 3 years, also my profile states Gyou can manipulate all elements except metal and wood)

Gyou got up, "pain means nothing, for i am already dead." he Laughed as the blizzard was not ontop of them, he could see easily he has spent his life in blizzards. Gyou began to focus the sorrounding air, he began to make a sphere of air, the Sphere spun at high rates it started to spike off as it did it was covered in water and froze. Gyou spun his arms and punched the sphere towards Bankotsu, as the sphere moved towards Bankotsu it ripped through the air, and became bigger as it gathered more snow, as the snow compacted with it it froze into razor sharp ice.

(also the blizzard is natural, i'm not creating it, its because this is the snow village, blizzards happen frequently)  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:15 pm
((Okay, well I spoke with Rajin and he said you are only aloud to have three elements. And no you said you were creating a Typoon a Typoon and blizzard are two differnt things. You are dead its going to be hard to destroy you I could desicrate your body.))

Earth from ontop of Bankotsu shot up with equally razor sharp hardness. And broke the ball of water since earth was could clearly topple over the water/wind element. Bankotsu then shot out three spikes of earth at Gyou trying to knock him over.

Ducttape_Bandit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:33 pm
(i am technically dead yes, but in actuallity i can be killed. also i did not create the blizzard, it is a ntural thing in the country that began. also a nin is allowed to manipulate more then three elements, i will tlak to Raijin about this, because it goes against the naruto story)

Gyou jumped into the air dodging the spikes, as the sphere was broken it blasted off into three drills of Water and wind, before Gyou landed he focused electricity around the drills, then shot them off faster then before.

(i will go by Raijin's rule for now, but i have hyoton so technically i can use 6 elements. Water, ice, Snow, Wind, Electricity, Fire)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff