Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Valley by The Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:47 am
Luo looked at the hand seals for Bouzenjishitsu no Jutsu (Stupification Technique). "Alright, ready?" The clone nodded. Luo forced the hand seal as stated and locked eyes with the clone. After a few seconds, the clone blinked and shook its head. "Sorry, I can still move." Luo sighed a bit and kicked the dirt.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:01 am
Luo locked eyes and forced the hand seal again. They stared for a moment, and then his clone moved again. "I felt a little tug when I moved, but it was easy otherwise." Luo nodded with the feedback.

(2/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:02 am
Luo locked eyes again. The clone struggled for a second to move, but then did so. "You're getting better." Luo nodded again.

(3/5)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:03 am
Luo locked eyes again. They stared, and for a moment, Luo saw his clone struggle, sweating a bit for a few seconds before finally moving. "I think you're getting closer."

(4/5)  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:05 am
Luo locked eyes once more and forced a hand seal. For the first few minutes, Luo's clone began to sweat, but couldn't move. He continued to stare for ten minutes, and the clone was still rendered motionless. He then blinked, and the clone fell on the floor because of the force he attempted to move with. "Wow. That genjutsu is really strong." Luo nodded. "Yeah it is. Cool. On to the next one."

(5/5)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:32 pm
Zane woke up much later than Luo. "Yawn....man, it's already noon," he said as he looked at the sun above him. "I better get started on some more training. Luo may be getting too far ahead of me. I guess I'll go to the training grounds," claimed Zane as he left for the first training grounds.  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:41 pm
Zane gets back along with his clone to the lake. "Hey Luo! I decided to join you. So what you up to?" asked Zane as he waved at Luo.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:44 pm
Luo grinned an evil grin. He wasn't one to play tricks, but when he did, they were good. He quickly turned around and locked eyes with Zane and formed the one hand seal, rendering him motionless. Luo's clone then walked up. "Not much, just training." He continued to grin. He was about to show Zane how useful this genjutsu could be.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:47 pm
Zane stopped and looked back at the clone Luo blinking in the process...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:50 pm
Luo's clone walked up to Zane casually and put his hands in Zane's pockets, and then pulled out his wallet. It counted his money and smiled. Then it put it back, and Luo let the jutsu go. "See? Just like that, one academy level genjutsu, and a clone, and I could take anything I wanted from you. Including...a scroll." Luo Waited for Zane to make the small connection.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:53 pm
"WOW THAT'S AWESOME! That means that we could use this genjutsu to steal the scrolls from the other genins during the exams!" exclaimed Zane as he threw his fist into the air in excitement. "Okay I gotta practice it! Bouzenjishitsu no Jutsu!" he shouted as he made the handsign and locked eyes with his clone. The clone sighed, "You're doing it wrong."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:54 pm
"Bouzenjishitsu no Jutsu!" he exclaimed as Zane locked eyes again with his clone. The gazed at each other for a couple of seconds, then the clone sighed once more. "Still not enough."  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:56 pm
Zane locked eyes with the clone once again and forced the handsign. Zane's clone couldn't move as easy as before but eventually managed to move his body. "A little bit more," the clone mentioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:57 pm
Zane yelled out "Bouzenjishitsu no Jutsu," and forced the handsign. This time Zane could see that the clone struggled to move. After a short time struggling, the clone finally shook his head and sighed, placing its hands on its hips. "One more step!"  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:58 pm
Luo noted, "Remember, the jutsu requires no statement, just the one hand seal, and your eyes to lock. So try it without saying it."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff