Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Field #2 (Rainbow Glaciers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:58 pm
zolo is in shook then says quietly "but kamai is the only family i got left i wont let you kill him" tears start to apper and go down on zolo's cheks then says "go to the library and look for any of the scrolls the secrat ones"  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:23 pm
zolo yells out "Yuki jetto no jutsu (snow jet)" and hit a tree for practice  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 9:26 pm
"if he steps foot in this village i will show him no mercy," Gyou walked swiftly to the library  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:52 pm
Just spreading the word "ok every one who wants to be part of the Anbu?" "here are the rules: to join the anbu you have to be able to his me 3 time and only a Chunin and up you must be a natural Snow village Chunin and up" kamai then quotes (just because you pass the test and are in don't mean i cant kick you out with force with Gyou permission first)  

fire assasin8

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:20 am
*Slices a glacier*"Perfect temperature..kanzen hone henkan no jutsu(Perfect bone coversion jutsu)*bone sword transfoems into an bone an ice blade*"I guess im done here"says Ryugan as he dashes toward the gates.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:13 pm
zain walk into the rainbow glacier,a bit while zain amazed by the colorful view of the view and sited about 3 ninja on far south of the glacier. having a curious thinking zain performed hand seals.
Doton: Doryu Heki
creating a big tall wall, then zain jumps on to the top observing the ninja he sited.looks like a fight will be going on.
them zain disappeared and approach the ninja to the south.  

zain altaniz

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:29 pm
Zane walked up to where the twin waterfalls meet. "Wow, this place is amazing," he said as he marveled at the training ground's beauty. "Wish there was a place like this in my village...jeez." Zane focused his chakra at the soles of his feet and stood on the water. "This is the perfect place to train with my sword...hehehe," Zane smiled as he manipulated the water around him. "Double Mizu No Yaiba!" Zane exclaimed as he shaped the water into two water katanas held in both hands. "Well, let's do this," Zane assured himself as he practiced his duel wielding technique and form.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:49 pm
After training nonstop for half an hour Zane dispels his swords, "Whew...that was quite the workout, and not to shabby if I do say so myself," said Zane as he walked to the shore and sat down. "Okay now to practice something that I haven't done since the academy," said Zane as he performed the handsigns with one hand, "Mizu Kagami no Jutsu!" exclaimed Zane as a small quantity of water rose from the lake. The water turned into a flat mirrored surface as Zane looked at it and was able to see the reflection of everything that was behind him. "I have a feeling this will come in handy," smiled Zane as he released the jutsu. Zane continued playing around with the water practicing his water manipulation.  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:59 pm
After an hour of practicing Zane felt tired, he was still sore from the fight with Luo. "You know, I heard there were some hot springs in the village. I should check them out before the exams, maybe they'll make me feel better. That punk Luo, wait till I get him next time! He's gonna get it!" Zane laughed as he got to his feet. "Time to get going!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:18 pm
Zane arrived at the training grounds and faced Luo, "Okay so what are these genjutsus that we need to learn?" Zane asked anxiously.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:24 pm
Luo nodded. "Okay, don't be alarmed. There are ten to learn. However, some of them are so simple, it isn't a matter of handsigns, but a matter of just reading how it is supposed to work and doing it. The wind one is the one we'll do first." Luo stood up and explained the wind one. "Okay, it's called Kaze no Totsunyuu (Rushing Winds)
Description: Crafting a genjutsu around their opponent, the enemy will immediately notice the wind kicking up and beginning to blow violently against them, intensifying to such a degree that vision and mobility become severely hampered. Directions such as up or down become increasingly difficult to separate and even after the genjutsu ends the enemy is often left feeling extremely disoriented and nauseous....Think you can handle it?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:38 pm
"Psh...I got this, wind is my forte. I can do this!" exclaimed Zane as he prepared himself for the task.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:50 pm
Luo showed Zane the handsigns and then said, "Okay, those are the handsigns. Let's get to it."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:58 pm
Zane retained the memory of his clone. "Hey Hero-sensei has finally arrived! And he threw a snowball at me!" exclaimed Zane as he formed a new clone. "Go back to the gate," commanded Zane. The wind clone took off. Zane got back to the task at hand and practiced the handsigns for the jutsu.  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:16 pm
Luo laughed. "Then he'll probably show up sooner or later." Luo then turned his attention to the jutsu. "Alright, let's get this over with. Kaze bunshin no-jutsu!" A wind clone appeared, and then Luo attempted the jutsu. " Kaze no Totsunyuu!" As he held the handsign, wind began to kick up around the clone a little, but not to much effect. "I can still see everything and I still know up and down." Luo sighed. "I know." He said.

(1/5)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces