Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:48 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I thought of this when I was bored and wanted to make the guild better.So,I now present the HighTail Cafe Chatterbox.Post anything you wish here,be it what you had for breakfast,videogame strategy,light RP,mindless chat,anything.Just obey the guild rules and Gaia ToS.I might have contests in the future but for now enjoy chatting.

thank you so much for maken the chater box  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:01 pm
Has anyone ever heard of the game Ikaruga?It was a top down shooter ported to the gamecube awhile back and a few weeks ago was put on X-box live arcade.It was an awesome game with only 5 levels,but it was damn hard.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:10 pm
I think the better question would be, who hasn't heard of Ikaruga. I have never played it, but have heard and seen many a good thing about it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:13 pm
I can do one better than Ikaruga though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQZuidKexBQ  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:38 pm
iv got one to top all the hardest game in the world I Wanna Be The Guy

http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

have fun  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:19 am
I think we should put a posting requirement.No one is ever really here.I understant people have busy lives but once every week or two weeks is pretty reasonable right?Anyone else have an opinion?  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:44 am
i agree with dark dragon they should at least have the time to psot once every two week or three! but yeah john scared the hell outta me sunday morning i woke up with him next to me not that it is a problem but damn i wasent expecting it and he was in the bed when i fell asleep in my desk chair  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:51 am
I agree it would be nice if all our members posted, as that is kind of the point for joining up in the first place. However, I will not go around banning anyone who has never posted before.

Don't forget, the more users the guild has - the more prominent it seems. More people are more likely to join if there are more people in the guild.

@slayer:

It is even nicer when you wake up to someone directly beside you - in bed biggrin  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:20 am
00Shoe
I agree it would be nice if all our members posted, as that is kind of the point for joining up in the first place. However, I will not go around banning anyone who has never posted before.

Don't forget, the more users the guild has - the more prominent it seems. More people are more likely to join if there are more people in the guild.

@slayer:

It is even nicer when you wake up to someone directly beside you - in bed biggrin

I wasn't meaning we ban people for not posting,but maybe we could make a new rule for it so new members will post more.And I've found that the guild has beefed up considerablely in the last few weeks.I just wish said new members would post more.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:05 pm
It is just one of those things with forums. Only 1.5 people out of ten will actually post. I don't think there is anything we can really do about it.  

00Shoe
Captain

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:28 pm
00Shoe

@slayer:

it was in my bed he put me from the desk chair to my bed and he climbed right on in it just spooked my at 3:00am but the rest of the time he held me in his arms im his little kitten and he is my little racoon :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:02 pm
Sorry to break it to you but no body cares I post daily and usually I post some pretty epic s**t sometimes and no body gets back to me except for some people I try to post on most of the things here except for RPing cause no body gets back to me in the first place even if you got rid of the people that don't post or set a posting limit no body will post any how don't you see people will still do the bare minimum there are better places to chat and post art like SL or
MIRC and we shouldn't be focusing on why people are not posting we need to focus on making this guild better so we can get more active members until we have a guild meeting about this or we make this guild a better place no body is going to post

P.S. iv basically worked my little a** off painting for the last three weeks for you guys and I made one painting a week and its oil so I feel your pain and that's why I can say things like this.  

trainerghallan

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:05 pm
slayer898
00Shoe

@slayer:

it was in my bed he put me from the desk chair to my bed and he climbed right on in it just spooked my at 3:00am but the rest of the time he held me in his arms im his little kitten and he is my little racoon :3

I'm so happy for you dude.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:29 pm
trainerghallan
Sorry to break it to you but no body cares I post daily and usually I post some pretty epic s**t sometimes and no body gets back to me except for some people I try to post on most of the things here except for RPing cause no body gets back to me in the first place even if you got rid of the people that don't post or set a posting limit no body will post any how don't you see people will still do the bare minimum there are better places to chat and post art like SL or
MIRC and we shouldn't be focusing on why people are not posting we need to focus on making this guild better so we can get more active members until we have a guild meeting about this or we make this guild a better place no body is going to post

P.S. iv basically worked my little a** off painting for the last three weeks for you guys and I made one painting a week and its oil so I feel your pain and that's why I can say things like this.

Basically what I was saying that it doesn't matter if people post every day.

If you have ideas as how to make the guild better, go for them. If they require the help of more members, ask for help.

But it is good to know your feelings on the matter.  

00Shoe
Captain

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:11 pm
00Shoe
trainerghallan

Basically what I was saying that it doesn't matter if people post every day.

If you have ideas as how to make the guild better, go for them. If they require the help of more members, ask for help.

But it is good to know your feelings on the matter.

Aight, so we need to make this short and to the point, there needs to be an overall general plan, to organize ourselves, if we can't set anything up nor get more communication going instead of the lanky 6 people or so that actually post, and to be honest the majority of the complainers of wondering why people don't say anything. Majority of people that enters any forum or guild usually says only one thing at best, thats is an almost impossible task to correct or adjust. Personally, I would like things to change and coordinate some ideas, cause trying to fix something with only one or two people wanting to actually make change is very different from the whole or kicking 80% of the people out. =P

i wish i was that person ill hell as best i can and i will show my talent and use it to your aid  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff