Reply Role Playing
Utopia crumbled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:40 pm
She looks at him a frown forming she looks him over more closely she smiles though its barley noticable
"why do i get the feeling thats not all of it...now why dont you tell me the rest hmmm?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:43 pm
((Last role play I join. Promise.))
Gaia username: Akarii U
Character name: Nezumi((Mouse))
Sex: Girl
Side:Apollis
Powers: She is as swift as a mouse, She can use certain jutsu ((Dissappearing, summoning, earth barrier))
Height: 5 feet 4inches
Appearance Discription (picture): User Image Only on her right ear she has an earring that looks like this:User Image
Weapons: A scythe.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:46 pm
Akarii U
((Last role play I join. Promise.))
Gaia username: Akarii U
Character name: Nezumi((Mouse))
Sex: Girl
Side:Apollis
Powers: She is as swift as a mouse, She can use certain jutsu ((Dissappearing, summoning, earth barrier))
Height: 5 feet 4inches
Appearance Discription (picture): User Image Only on her right ear she has an earring that looks like this:User Image
Weapons: A scythe.

lol hello and welcom join whever you wish  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:51 pm
((Thank you)) Nezumi looked at Yukie and a smile grew across her face. 'Heh.' Nezumi then ran and jumped at Yukie cutting some of Yukie's hair off.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:52 pm
Elyot nodded hesitantly. What he had left out wasn't important, and a bit unneeded. "When he died, my older brother made me promise to take care of a human child that our parents took care of... but he's going to be sacrificed... That's all that I left out, Ma'am."

His eyes widened and he backed off a few steps in shock as he saw what Nezumi had done. This girl... must be crazy...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:55 pm
*smirking words quickly uttering out of her mouth the little mouses body looses its own will becoming her personal puppet the scyth raises itself to her neck* now that wasnt a smart move little mouse  

yukie the black wolf

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:59 pm
Nezumi smiled. "Hello! I'm Nezumi! I was just playin'! I mean life is a GAME for me." Nezumi said moving her arm and dragging her scythe across her throat and she didn't bleed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:03 pm
She smiles slightly she looks at everyone. "This is going to be a interesting group." She looks at the mouse girl chuckling softly. "Just make sure you or your squad are not killed little mouse"  

yukie the black wolf

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:11 pm
ezumi frowned and then smiled. "You got it!" She said gaining control over her body again. 'This is going to be rough.'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:12 pm
((Thank you. ^^ Here're my three characters... I know it's a lot, but... sorry, heh heh... ^^"))

Gaia username: Bachiatariko
Character name: Cerzien Quell
Age: He looks about 19... (he's not that old in Human years, though.)
Sex: Male
Side: [Appolis]
Powers: When he was human, he could paint. So as his power in his new life, he can paint things, or dream them, and they'll come to life- kind of like animation, but he creates things without having something there first. (Skitz always makes fun of him for this.)
Height: 5'10"
Appearance Discription: User Image
Weapons: Because of his powers, he normally carries a notepad and art supplies, but he carries a gun that Skitz gave him.
Bio: He has no idea of what happened to his family, but he came home early enough to see what happened to his younger sister, Rose. In an attempt to help her, he ended up sharing her fate. After that, Skitz found them and took care of them for a while, enough time for them to get back on their feet. He gets extremely jealous of Skitz sometimes, because she's closer to Rose then he is, but he blames himself for that.

Character name: Weavern "Skitz" Gerean
Sex: Female
Side: [Apollis]
Powers: She was nicknamed "Skitz" because she can see spirits as well as read emotions. When she first meets people, she sees them bathed in a certain colour- she's learned that those colours usually indicate the type of soul they have. She ocassionally has flashes of the future, another thing adding to her nickname, but, because of past experiences, she usually keeps everything connected to her powers a secret.
Height: 5'8"
Weapons: She uses a major range of weapons, ranging from an old style crossbow that she made herself, to a U.S Marine style new-age revolver. Her main weapons, though, are throwing knives, which she has on her person at all times, as well as the crossbow.
Bio: Skitz can't completely remember what happened to her family. She has flashes of what happens, but she blocks them all out, not wanting to remember what fate fell on her family. She trained herself and raised herself from about 13, but when she found Rose and Cerzien, she gave herself something to protect, which helped her. She's the only one that knows what happened to Rose the day she died.

Character name: Rose Quell
Age: She looks about 14 (she's young, but when she was changed, she was 17... she just looks young for her age. ^^")
Powers: Because of how innocent she is, her powers involve purity. She has the ability to detect anything 'impure' in an area, and she can rank them, as well as tell most of their supernatural abilities. Because of her mind set, though, she reacts to these powers as a child would.
Height: 5'5"
Weapons: Weapondry scares her, but, at Skitz's insistance, she carries around a Stiletto.
Bio: When she was younger, her father walked out on her family. She was about 8 years old, and the event kind of shook her so that she still acts like a young, pure child. When she was home alone one day, though, someone who looked like her father, exactly as he remembered him, came home. He told her to play hide and seek with him, then shot her and locked her in a closet. It turned out that he was a demon- she already had powers, though, so when she didn't die, he resorted to turning her into a demon like himself. That's when Cerzien came in and got turned as well. When Skitz found them, Rose connected to her like a younger sister- Cerzien was never close to her, so she told Skitz, not him, everything.

((... sorry it took so long... ^^" I'll post my intro next...))

Bachiatariko

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:15 pm
Her head tilts to the side. "Is there something wrong with what i request little mouse"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:19 pm
"Interesting new batch," Skitz smirked as she walked into the room, Rose following behind her, a bright smile on her face. "Hi everyone!" She called out, skipping around Skitz. Skitz smiled and patted her on the head. "Calm down..." Rose skidded to a stop, but laughed a little. "How come you only stop when she says so?" Skitz rolled her eyes as Cerzien came into the room. "Stop complaining." She looked over at Yukie and raised an eyebrow. "Problems?"  

Bachiatariko

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:20 pm
Bachiatariko
((Thank you. ^^ Here're my three characters... I know it's a lot, but... sorry, heh heh... ^^"))

Character name: Cerzien Quell
Age: He looks about 19... (he's not that old in Human years, though.)
Sex: Male
Side: [Appolis]
Powers: When he was human, he could paint. So as his power in his new life, he can paint things, or dream them, and they'll come to life- kind of like animation, but he creates things without having something there first. (Skitz always makes fun of him for this.)
Height: 5'10"
Weapons: Because of his powers, he normally carries a notepad and art supplies, but he carries a gun that Skitz gave him.
Bio: He has no idea of what happened to his family, but he came home early enough to see what happened to his younger sister, Rose. In an attempt to help her, he ended up sharing her fate. After that, Skitz found them and took care of them for a while, enough time for them to get back on their feet. He gets extremely jealous of Skitz sometimes, because she's closer to Rose then he is, but he blames himself for that.

Character name: Weavern "Skitz" Gerean
Powers: She was nicknamed "Skitz" because she can see spirits as well as read emotions. When she first meets people, she sees them bathed in a certain colour- she's learned that those colours usually indicate the type of soul they have. She ocassionally has flashes of the future, another thing adding to her nickname, but, because of past experiences, she usually keeps everything connected to her powers a secret.
Height: 5'8"
Weapons: She uses a major range of weapons, ranging from an old style crossbow that she made herself, to a U.S Marine style new-age revolver. Her main weapons, though, are throwing knives, which she has on her person at all times, as well as the crossbow.
Bio: Skitz can't completely remember what happened to her family. She has flashes of what happens, but she blocks them all out, not wanting to remember what fate fell on her family. She trained herself and raised herself from about 13, but when she found Rose and Cerzien, she gave herself something to protect, which helped her. She's the only one that knows what happened to Rose the day she died.

Character name: Rose Quell
Age: She looks about 14 (she's young, but when she was changed, she was 17... she just looks young for her age. ^^")
Powers: Because of how innocent she is, her powers involve purity. She has the ability to detect anything 'impure' in an area, and she can rank them, as well as tell most of their supernatural abilities. Because of her mind set, though, she reacts to these powers as a child would.
Height: 5'5"
Weapons: Weapondry scares her, but, at Skitz's insistance, she carries around a Stiletto.
Bio: When she was younger, her father walked out on her family. She was about 8 years old, and the event kind of shook her so that she still acts like a young, pure child. When she was home alone one day, though, someone who looked like her father, exactly as he remembered him, came home. He told her to play hide and seek with him, then shot her and locked her in a closet. It turned out that he was a demon- she already had powers, though, so when she didn't die, he resorted to turning her into a demon like himself. That's when Cerzien came in and got turned as well. When Skitz found them, Rose connected to her like a younger sister- Cerzien was never close to her, so she told Skitz, not him, everything.

((... sorry it took so long... ^^" I'll post my intro next...))

*laughs* did you see yukies bio ...and that was for one character -__-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:22 pm
Nezumi piped up. "That is to say No. You gots it! You need protection you got it! But may I ask that when I do know my team members names will they play with me?" Nezumi asked in a sing-song way  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:23 pm
((Hm? Actually, no... heh heh, I just kind of skimmed over everything. I'll change anything if you want. ^^ But... what one character?))  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff