Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:25 pm
Sypher laughs as he sees the clothes " ok then hey zeramaru follow us"while following kemai.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:31 pm
Kamai heads to the library  

fire assasin8

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:31 pm
Looking at the clothes zeramaru spoke while following. " did you plan to impersonate him?" Zeramaru looked around making sure they were not followed, Zeramaru placed the arm of sand back inside the compartment.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:38 pm
Kaname breathed deeply
maybe i should head back
she touched the water she missed the thought of water surrounding her she made her way to the pool.  

kaname342

kaname342

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:56 am
kaname put on her clothes and headed for harbor.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:47 pm
Just spreading the word "ok every one who wants to be part of the Anbu?" "here are the rules: to join the anbu you have to be able to his me 3 time and only a Chunin and up you must be a natural Snow village Chunin and up" kamai then quotes (just because you pass the test and are in don't mean i cant kick you out with force with Gyou permission first)  

fire assasin8

lalalalalalala im gay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:56 am
takashi climbs the mountain to get to the hot spring finally reaching the top he
takes a breather and then relaxes enjoying the amazing view  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:11 pm
Zane finally reaches the place where the hot springs are said to be. Unfortunately for him, Zane has to climb a treacherous looking mountain to reach them. "Awwww man....I just want to jump in the hot springs. I don't want to go through all of this," Zane sighed as he slumped his arms down. "I got it!" Zane yelled as he pounded his right fist on his left hand. "I've been training my water jutsus that I've been neglecting my wind ones. Hehehehe...here goes," Zane gathered chakra to the soles of his feet and forced his chakra out, propeling himself into the air. While in the air, Zane performs the handsigns and aims his palm at the ground, "Okuridashi Kaze!" exclaimed Zane as a burst of wind explodes out of his right palm, launching him even further upward. Zane barely manages to grab ahold of the ledge at the top of the mountain. "Hehehehe, boosha!" Zane screams as he lifts himself up. "Jeez...it is freezing up here!" he shouts as he quickly removes his clothes and jumps in the hot springs. "Aaahhhhhh....this is what I'm talking about! I think I'll just relax here until the exams begin," Zane smiled.  

BluewolfofMibu

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:16 am
"Looks like I still have plenty of time...guess I'll head out and do some more training," Zane said to himself as he got out of the hot springs, dried himself off and put on his clothes. He took the long way down the mountain this time around and climbed down it, almost falling off several times before he finally got to the bottom. "Well...off to the training grounds!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:34 pm
*walks in the spring wearing a blue robe and holding a towel. heads the girls side and wraps the towel around her and steps into the springs* I really can't get sick before the..*sneezes* chunnin exams. I should probably find a place to stay in. I wonder where Zane and Luo are staying.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:26 pm
Areku ran to the springs taking his clothes as fast as he could though his weights on his body and legs were harder to take off as he struggled and flipped around rolling on the floor trying to take the weight's off his body that were strapped on tightly finally being released he then jumped to the springs feeling the warmness of the water he sighed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:25 pm
Ed finally gets to the top of the mountain and starts to remove his clothes. He walks into the water and heads to his own conner and sits down. After awhile he finnaly falls asleep.  

Metal_Edge91

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:32 pm
After a couple of hours ed left and headed to the grand hall to see what was up. But first he dried up as much as possible then left.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:17 pm
Zane managed to get to the hot springs alive, took off his clothes and jumped straight in. "Whew, this feels amazing!" Zane said as he relaxed his body in the soothing spring water. "I think I'm just going to chill here for a little bit," Zane said as he began to doze off.  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:36 pm
*sits in the girls section of the springs alone* I passed the exams..but I cant relax yet..but its so nice here. *closes eyes*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff