Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ice Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:10 pm
"now, i want you two to become one with the snow." Gyou said waiting for Kemai and Emiko to guess what he meant.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:21 pm
Ellie nodded her head" Ok sensei. Does that mean you want us to preform a snow transformation jutsu?Maybe you mean for us to practice our control over our snow element chakra. Or it could just be something completely different!" Ellie flung her arms up in the air as she thought out loud.  

Sweet Candy Pandy

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:38 pm
Gyou chuckled as he snapped and he was only in loose pants, he laid in the snow and showed no difference "you must force your body to understand, that with out the snow, it is nothing."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:45 pm
Ellie sweatdropped "I had a vague feeling it might be something like that.." Ellie shrugged off her overcoat and revealed her usual traditional red and white outfit. She laid in the snow and shivered a little" I'll try my best sensei!" Ellie mumbled to herself "Its just like making snow angels but with out your coat. So no worries Ellie!"  

Sweet Candy Pandy

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:46 pm
Gyou laid there "you and the snow, the snow is your companion and your friend."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:53 pm
Ellie repeated "me and the snow, the snow is your companion and my friend."  

Sweet Candy Pandy

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:00 pm
Sypher appeared in the forest and noticed Gyou "Oh its you, well thank you for letting me in your village" Sypher said then bowed and turned and found his little brother " Kemai hey um training will be stricter than hell so be prepared".  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:01 pm
Gyou stood up and he looked the same, "i have become one with snow, long ago, you need to become attached to the snow." Gyou touched his dead body.  

Havok-Trance

Sweet Candy Pandy

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:48 pm
Ellie looked at her sensei with curiosity in her eyes "Sensei do I have to die?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:30 pm
"i was killed from a completly different thing."  

Havok-Trance

Sweet Candy Pandy

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:29 pm
Ellie looked at him even more curiously "How did it happen?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:55 am
Kamai seeing Sypher he waved him over kamai then says to gyou "Yes Gyou how did that happen?"  

fire assasin8

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:26 pm
Gyou looked up into the sky and saw all of his past friends those he had known from the mist "I took my own life," he said sighing "i wanted to be with them." he said vaugely  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:56 am
Kamai leaned toward Gyou in interest and says "Yes go on" kamai then looks to the sky to watching snow starting to fall  

fire assasin8

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:00 am
Kamai then looked at Sypher and says "so why do you thank you where the only child kid napped when we where born? I have always wounder about that."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff