Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Suna Library (Exploded) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:28 pm
"Well... I like fighting a lot. I my favorite food is chicken ramen. I don't have an idol. People say i am likable. "  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:34 pm

"Well not what I meant but whatever" thought Sakuya to himself with a smile. "Well I'm Sakuya Uchiha, I use fire jutsu and I'm a master at the Kusari Style. I love Noodles and milk, also you will never see me get angry or sad" said Sakuya with a smile.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:06 pm
"My pleasure."  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:37 am

"Ok so now lets train" said Sakuya with a smile. Sakuya started to walk out the library, "Follow me" said Sakuya.

((go to dojo))

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:42 am
Kouga walks into the library, admiring its collection of scrolls. Wow...we never had anything like that in the Cloud. The Cloud has really fallen behind...He thought as he gazed admiringly at the shells, packed full with jutsu scrolls. He then picked out a scroll that was named "Wind ninjutsu--basics" and started to read it.

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
Description: Basically your typical clone, formed from wind. It is easily bested by any sort of skill, but this clone is still better than the average bunshin as it is able to attack and be attacked.

Hmm, interesting...well, since I know lightning clone already, this shouldn't be hard...he thought as he started to focus his chakra. A moment later, a swirl of wind appeared beside him, but quickly disappeared. Frowning, he tried again, this time with more chakra. The swirl of wind began to form a shape of a human, but it still lacks the proper details of the human anatomy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:05 am
Gritting his teeth, Kouga tried again. A humanoid form of wind formed, and took the shape and colours of Kouga. However, it disappeared after 5 seconds. He knew he was not that weak, so he emphasised more on the chakra control this time. A swirl of wind formed the shape of Kouga, and held with no difficulty this time. Kouga smiled at his new jutsu as the clone began to walk around the library, then running around and up the walls with no difficulty. Alright, that one down. He thought as he returned to the scroll.  

ll Shinzo ll

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:31 pm
Kouga then looked at the next jutsu,

Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)
Description: Utilising and controlling the wind, the user is able to force the wind beneath an object in order to force it to rise up from the ground. The effectiveness of this jutsu is very much dependant upon the weight of the object in question, so large objects will take longer to lift, while lighter objects can be quickly lifted. Additionally, as the jutsu works by forcing wind beneath the targeted object, the higher the object gets, the harder it is to raise it any higher. The users control affects the speed at which they may raise an object, so while a person with only 5 control would be slow to raise a rock the size of a persons head, someone with a control of 40 could lift enormous boulders without showing significant sign of slowing. Only inanimate objects can be levitated.

Nice...levitation, eh? He thought as he gathered chakra in front of him, making a platform of wind. Without anything to lift, the platform could remain for a long time without much difficulty. Ok, try it with objects then. He thought as he drew out a kunai. Placing it on the ground, he gathered chakra in front of him, focusing on the kunai in front of him. Slowly but surely, the kunai began to rise up slowly. Yesss...that's it! He thought, but no sooner than that the wind disappeared, and the kunai clattered onto the floor.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:14 pm

Sakuya walked into the library, "I'm sorry it took me so long" said Sakuya smiling. "So I see you found some jutsu to your liking" said Sakuya.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:36 am
(Am I allowed to learn jutsu beyond genin level? Like...weak chuunin jutsus?)

Kouga looked up to Sakuya,
"Hai, thank you very much for letting me learn from these scrolls, Kazekage-sama." He said respectfully, then resumed to his training. He gathered a stronger platform of wind in front of him, with more chakra and more control to make it more solid. The kunai rose up from the floor and traveled 4 feet into the air without falling. Nice...I can do it now! He thought as he began to move the kunai around in any direction to his liking.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:03 pm

(yea you can but i have to be here)

Sakuya smiled, "Just call me Sakuya, I don't like being called Kazekage" said Sakuya smiling yet again.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:55 am
(Ok then)

"Sorry Sakuya-sama, I've been summoned to a meeting in the Sound so I have to go for now. I will be back soon though, to learn more." Kouga bowed to Sakuya and left for the Sound.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:55 am
Danzou let out a yawn and said "the kazekage is to worked up and ill have to train myself ...bummer" Danzou took out the basic manual for medical jutsus and tried to memorize each.  

StalkDaNight

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:56 am
*Ric flickers to Library.*
*small look around*
"Ah at least somethings are still as awesome as they wore back then." Ric says and nods his head.
*Ric searches the library*
"Aha just what i wanted to find." Ric mutters and takes out old dusty leather book.
Ric starts to read the book.
"Hmm yes yes, indeed ......"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:30 am
*RIc takes 4 more scrolls and goes to small table near by to do some reacher's.*

Scroll 1:
Yama Souken (Mountain Creation)
Description: A technique that literally changes a landscape incredibly, the user creates a small mountain, about 750 ft high. The mountain is made entirely of rock, dirt, and earth. When the mountain is created, it can totally destroy the area around it, ripping out trees and buildings from underneath. This may only be used once in a while and only when the jounin is at full strength, without having used any other jutsu. Afterward, the jounin cannot use any other jutsu due to sheer exhaustion.

Scroll 2:
Fuuja Houin - Evil Sealing Method
Character Use: Hatake Kakashi
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary
Fuuja Houin is a Fuuinjutsu technique used to counter-act the effects of a cursed seal. The ninja writes the needed seal characters on the ground and body of the person cursed with the seal. The ninja then forms the needed hand seals and places his hand over the cursed seal and then activates the written seal. The seal characters will then retreat to surround the cursed seal in a circular seal. Though the Fuuja Houin can work well against lesser seals, it will not be able to fully stop a cursed seal placed by a powerful, skilled ninja.

Scroll 3:
Fuuka Houin - Fire Sealing Method
Character Use: Jiraiya
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Fuuka Houin is a Fuuinjutsu technique that allows the ninja to seal away a nearby fire. After unrolling a scroll to hold the fire, the ninja writes the needed sealing incantation onto the scroll. Then by forming the needed handseals, a vapor will emanate from the scroll to encompass the fire and take it back to the scroll for sealing.

Scroll 4:
Infuuin • Kai - Secret Mark Seal • Release
Character Use: Tsunade
Range: -

Infuuin • Kai is a Fuuinjutsu technique developed by Tsunade that allows her to use the Souzou Saisei technique. Over a period of time, Tsunade will focus and build up chakra in the seal mark on her forehead. The release command will disperse the seal and allow the stored chakra to pump back into her body.

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:39 am
*Ric sinks to his calculations.*
"Yes this should work....... or maybe thi......... no no it has to be......... or maybe.... hmm yeah that's it.... so i need to learn this and this ....."
*4 hours pass*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces