turns[duh]
  flexibility stuffs
  control
  I'm good at everything!
  uh......
View Results

Lil blue22

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:28 am
do squats and relevays in first(roll through the box) twice a day about 20 times. then put one footin cupay and relevay on one foot about 10 times then switch. ya that should help alot. just remember to turn out and suck in your core.

i really need help on turns sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:21 pm
Really work on moving from deep plie to strong releve. Don't turn, just stand in preparatory position, making sure that you are giving yourself a really strong base, not using your arms to wind yourself up, but keeping your body square, and focusing on one unmoving spot on the wall in front of you. Then releve up, snapping your free leg up to passe, pulling your arms into firs, and then hold that position for as long as you can. Once you feel confident doing this, start turning instead of just releve-ing. And spot! Spot! Spot! Spot!!

I would like some advice on what you think are the best stretches for getting those developpes, grand battements and extensions waay up high  

Your_Little_Daydream

DancingSandy243

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:44 am
Your_Little_Daydream
Really work on moving from deep plie to strong releve. Don't turn, just stand in preparatory position, making sure that you are giving yourself a really strong base, not using your arms to wind yourself up, but keeping your body square, and focusing on one unmoving spot on the wall in front of you. Then releve up, snapping your free leg up to passe, pulling your arms into firs, and then hold that position for as long as you can. Once you feel confident doing this, start turning instead of just releve-ing. And spot! Spot! Spot! Spot!!

I would like some advice on what you think are the best stretches for getting those developpes, grand battements and extensions waay up high

i'd say you need to get your splits, BOTH SIDES. once you can rest your chest on your knee in a split and hold ur back leg to ur head in a split, your extensions will be better. another stretch would be at the barre, place you foot on the barre and lay forward. hold this for about a count of 8, then do it in second position then switch legs. if you want to go even high in extensions then try to lift your leg with your OPPOSITE hand (like in the heel stretch) make sure you have a heel stretch with the same hand before you try this, but it will give you a better stretch. confused on what a heel stretch is? you can ask me if you dont know. i hope that made sense. my right side is very well, but my left needs more work. ive been stretching my splits a lot in this once class with a new teacher that i took once a week for a year, and my splits and straddles were amazing. so keep stretching and dont give up! you can do it!

I would like advice on arches in your feet, my arches are horrible! im probably the third worst person out of my whole skl with poor arches. how can i improve them?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff