Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
The Gaian Prom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
Thank you.
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:14 pm
heart ... Autumn leaves fall and are swept out of sight ...

Darn! Gaia just released a better dress. >}_< Now I'm tempted to switch to that little black one, or even back to the Milady skirt and Blade's shirt.

Oh help ...

... So are the memories of love that we knew ... heart

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 9:03 am
Might I recommend waiting for a while? I have a suspicion they're going to release more items before the dance... either to piss us off or get more people to spend some gold... like for inflation...

If you're thinking about ruining my outfit, don't worry. Dress however you want. I should be able to match to you.

And if you need help buying anything, just ask.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:06 pm

I am waiting, actually; I'm hoping the dresses stay in the shop even after the event is over because despite it all, the red ((pinkish)) dress is rather nice. And I'm finding the newer dresses will go well with my hidden mules.

What they really need is accessories though. I stooped to their level and bought this stupid sweetheart necklace because my amethyst one was barely visable and the labu hung down too low. And not just jewellry but other things too.

Like weapons.

Or super powers.

Because I want to play Carrie! >)_<

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:15 am
... That last part about "Carrie" totally went over my head... And I really don't want to even try to look it up.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:33 pm
Why does the word, "prom," make me feel like puking?
Mine wasn't that bad. But it wasn't anything more than another popularity contest.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:43 pm
My Prom was something to forget. It was nice, the food was good the music good and all, but my boyfriend dumped me at the prom. That and the outfit I wore, bleh! stressed I tossed it, I didn't like it (My Mom picked it out) and all the associated memories.

As for the prom here, hmmm.... I haven't seen many dresses that I liked.  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:34 pm

Carrie is a Steven King novel ((4th-written, first published, actually)) about a girl - Carrie - who is often abused mentally, emotionally and ((eventually)) physically by her fanatical Christian fundamentalist mother. Carrie is an outcast at school and picked on often. At the beginning of the book Carrie has her first period whilst showering after a phys ed. class. The other girls pick on her and a teacher comes across them, stops the girls and explains to Carrie what's happening. It's there that the lights begin to flicker and the telekinetic powers she had been harbouring since birth make an appearance.

The rest of the books is pretty much about Carrie training her powers in secret. She goes to the prom and after a prank is pulled on her she leaves but then decides to ruin the night for all the other girls, so she locks everyone in the school and turns on the sprinkler system with her powers. The PA system electricutes two students and someone else ((can't remember if it was a teacher or not)) and after seeing that she decides to go on a killing spree and ends up torching the school.

Quite a good book. There's been a few film versions ((the 2002 version was just odd)) and even a musical adaptation.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:59 pm
So, I've figured out it's going to be harder than I would have though to meet anybody in the prom place. Apparently, there are at least 40 different servers for each room. Yes, there are different servers. Don't believe me? Go to the prom page, and click one of the locations, go in, make note of the little number it says when it tells you you're logging onto a server, and also make note of the people in the room. Now, click on the same button in the prom page. Different number, different people, ergo, different room. It's going to take a while to find anybody, especially considering you don't even have a choice what server you're going to log in to.

However, simply walking into another room should keep you on the same server.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:59 am

I know! I'm in one of the dance rooms at the moment; I hate the music choices but it was a naive hope that they would actually play GOOD music.

Can't stand to listen to it so I'm doing the dance game without the music on.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:09 am
oh, dance room. I'll skim through the active servers and find you, now. ... I figured out how to find the servers.

... I found 8 always inactive servers, as well. Nobody ever goes in there... unless they're like me and figured out how to.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:25 am
Okay... I'm going to make an instance of myself exist in every single photo booth. If you walk in there, I should be able to find you.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:30 am
Scratch that... I can just go clear each server one at a time until I find the one you're on.
Just don't leave where you are.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:32 am

Got'chya; staying put. I really suck at this dance thing.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:37 am
Mind telling me if it't the checker floor room, the room with the giant record in it, or the blue dance hall? That would cut off one third of my search.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Marie-Cris

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 1:49 am

Try this. XD

Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas