Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Sword of Truth Reference Game, Back Up Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of this event?
  Good
  Bad
  Alright
  Could do without
View Results

Nicolai the Necromancer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:31 pm
NEW
This is something from book 6 that many people may have a question about: The death of Brother Narev. I thought it would be fun to make something like this now and then, more than likely not on causes of death but on events that gave no clear meaning. Please name possible causes of Narev's death. If yours is the mostly likely reason then you will receive a special prize and 500 gold.
Example: The lady with the wounded leg Richard helped hit Narev in the head with her piece of statue and killed him. No one may use this as them answer.

Please post on this page, do not PM me. This way people know if their thought is taken.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:17 pm
richard choked him to death, just because he blacked out doesn't mean he didn't succeed in killing narev,  

xx Koloblicin xx

Nicolai the Necromancer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:57 am
that's not the only possiblity  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:12 am
narev died of old age, he was older than even Ann and nathan after all (i think at least his body was)
so he could have just died, heart attack or what not  

xx Koloblicin xx

Nicolai the Necromancer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:26 am
-sigh- not what i meant but it seems you're the only one who's trying this on.
Other causes: Sister Alessandra could have used the last bit of her strenght to kill him (idea gotten from when Prince Harod was killed by Zedd, Verna, Warren, or Adie sometime before in the book); Kahlan could have touched him with her power and told him to die (I don't recall it saying she was unconusious after Nicci was dragged off); or maybe one of the two said before.

Most likely cause of death however: Richard crushed Narev's windpipe before he blacked out. COngrats xx Koloblicin xx.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:18 pm
Sorry but this event is going to be postponed for a bit, I'm having some real life issues at the moment but I should be able to get back to work on this next mouth.  

Nicolai the Necromancer

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 9:13 pm
'kay. :3  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:32 pm
i think i'll take over this event in the mean time, but i need to get the questions okay? and we need more people...btw my questions will require you have a book handy rofl  

xx Koloblicin xx

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:40 pm
xx Koloblicin xx
i think i'll take over this event in the mean time, but i need to get the questions okay? and we need more people...btw my questions will require you have a book handy rofl
You look like an Uchiha from the Naruto series. x3  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:09 pm
ding ding ding we have a winner! what do we have for him charlie!!!

"its a new car!"

car does not in fact exist it if fictitious kolo is not required to give you a car under any circumstances or for any reason. results may vary consult your local retailer for more details

yeah thats what i was aiming for, it works goon huh? i'm gonna try to make madara soon... or itachi if i can find a good robe  

xx Koloblicin xx

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:59 pm
i give you Madara Uchiha the original sharingan

User Image
Total Value: 86,341 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Samurai Yoroi
Black Yamanba Wig
Icy Snug Lacy Leggings
Black Heartbreaker Jacket
Black Leather Shoes with Loose Socks
Feet Wraps
Maroon GetaGRIP Gloves
Dark Star
Samurai Yoroi
Oculus Mythica  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:16 am
Pretty kewl. :3  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Nicolai the Necromancer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:16 pm
(It's not nice to take over a topic without asking, but if you want you can help =) )
1. This person was this first to see what had been a thick veil in the eyes of many, many others for so many years and joined the greater cause of the truth. This person had been the first of his kind to do what was forbibben among his people for 3,000 years and was cheered for it when it was revealed. Who is this person? 500 gold.

2. This person is strong and fearless in the face of certain death, and still fought the way this person was trained and used a bit of trickery. While lied to once, this person nearly made a mistake that would have meant life or death, though the book never told us what happened (geez I wish I could ask Nathan what happened, but I can't). Who is this person? 500 gold.

3. This thing stands strong and ever aware, always watching its charges, always ready to battle should the need arise. This thing sits above the ones it watches and the escape route, should one of its charges get away. What is this thing? 500 gold.

4. This piece of memory was lost during a better time, but the memories within were not. It is small and has a twin, though not like it on the outside, but was treated the same. The parent played with it, then was passed on to the child, the lost only knew the parent while the twin knew both of its owners. The lost one was found, but only brought a speck of joy to the parent of the parent who was in captivity. What is the lost one, or what is its twin? 500 gold.

5. What did the ancient D'Haran language say above Bandakar say when Richard read it after telling the 50 or so people understood they had to kill the Order that had invaded their land to be free of violence? The Eighth Rule. 500g.

6. Which city, country, or people had the worse military? 500 gold. I messed up crying but Zorander may get the reward if Caska is worse than Anderith.

7. The sound of this spell is something to fear, for the power within in unknown. It tells of a time of day, when the sun acts as it should, and acts only when a friend uses it. What is this spell's name? 500 gold. Congrats Zorander!

8. This is the person you see if you're missing you're right ear (or was it left?). This person will direct you to a tent to get a replacement, if the men are willing to part with their trophies that is. Who is this captain of odd collectors? 500 gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:21 am
I dont know if this is still going, but Number 7 is the Sunset Spell.
And i'll venture a guess for Number 6 and say Caska?  

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

Nicolai the Necromancer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:45 pm
First Wizard Zorander
I dont know if this is still going, but Number 7 is the Sunset Spell.
And i'll venture a guess for Number 6 and say Caska?

Caska? Darn, I was thinking Anderith cause of how bad they got their butts kicked by just 1 Imperial soldier. Is Caska in Chainfire or one of the others in that trilagy? But 7 is right.  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games