Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:23 am
well my name is jynx  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:42 am
nice to meet you jinx...hope we meet again *smiles a shy smile and runs off*  

MoonSilver777

Tyke_333

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:22 am
"Hey I didnt get a chance to tell her my name" said Tyke with a look of rejection on his face. "Oh well at least she showed us how to find our leassons" Tyke walked over to the women in and asked about his leasons and returned to Jynx. "Okay I've got Phsychology next what have you got? asked Tyke as he put his scheduale in his bag.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:34 am
same thing it says room 178 where the hell is that?  

slayer898

Tyke_333

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:13 am
"Um... I have no idea maybe they have a map why don't you ask"? said Tyke as he stretched and yawned.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:03 pm
*is found in teh hallways getting picked on by a few bulldog furrys*  

MoonSilver777

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:59 pm
Now walking down the halls, Zeldrick still has his earbuds put in and his paws in his pockets. Looking up to see a crowd of bulldogs, he moves closer to see what the comotion is. He takes his earbuds out and notices that they are picking on a girl. He places a paw on one of their shoulders and looks at him, giving a grin.
With a calm and cool tone, he asks, "Hey now... how about you mosey on and leave her alone?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:28 am
*asks for a map and gets one*okay we need to go down this hallway here *looks down and sees the girl from before a new guy and a bunch of bulldogs*i think we should help them lets go tyke!*runs at them with his claws out*  

slayer898

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:46 pm
Before the dog was able to answer, Zeldrick looked behind the dog's back to see a fur running angrily at them.
"Hmm?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:15 pm
*doesnt cry when they go trough my backpack and eat the only food i had for breakfest and dump otu all my stuff and began to crush most of th esuplies i had*
*trys to pick everything up as they leave and mudder under my breath* bastards...  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:36 pm
*runs and jumps clawing one in the face and kicks another in the belly*you know its not right to pick on a lady you mangy bastards  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:41 pm
*he starts crying as a teacher walks by*
teacher: *he looks like a tiger gem teacher* hey dont tel me your picking on mike kid...if you are your getting it hard in pe... boys *the bull dogs listen* go eat breakfest we got alot of training to do...*he walks off*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:02 pm
unless you want a face as pretty as your frinds *looks at the dog clutching his face*i would sugest you take his advice and go  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:17 pm
pe teacher: listen kid...*he talks to slayer* if you harm oen of my best players in sports...i will be sure you will have lots to do in detenchion... you got me...*he glears at you*  

MoonSilver777

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:58 pm
Glaring at one of the bulldogs, he passes by them and runs into one of their shoulders purposefully. Looking behind his shoulder, he gave a low growl and bared his fangs. Returning back to the Wolfox, he smiled and put a paw on her shoulder and knelt down to her eyesight level. He gave a smile.
"You ok?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces