Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
What kind of Atheist are you Quiz? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiporah is bored
  and wants to discuss.
View Results

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:45 am
Abusive Mana

It's pretty much correct. While I am an atheist I will never claim to know for sure whether there are any gods or goddesses, and if I find myself convinced then I will have no problem with converting.
I just wont blindly convert to something just because other people tell me to, I need a personal experience with the god/goddess of that religion to be able to convert.
I concur, in reference to myself. I stopped believing because I realised I didn't have a good enough reason, but if a good reason comes up, I will re-evaluate.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:09 pm
Quote:
What kind of atheist are you?
You scored as a Angry Atheist
Whoah! Down boy! It's time to let go of the belligerence and let someone else talk for a while. Even if the religious don't make must sense, you should probably observe the unspoken rules for human interaction and not yell directly into their faces.
Angry Atheist
92%
Scientific Atheist
92%
Militant Atheist
67%
Apathetic Atheist
33%
Agnostic
25%
Spiritual Atheist
25%
Theist
8%
The dinosaurs are returning...

I can't say that this isn't correct =/.

Although it's kinda a letdown.

...and they want their oil back.

[The Looney Bin]

Asterisk07

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:14 pm
I scored angry atheist( this quiz points out the obvious and the what the hell is that type questions) it wasent so accurate for me  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:38 pm
Quote:
You scored as a Scientific Atheist
These guys rule. I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the people who will bring us into the future.
Scientific Atheist 92%
Spiritual Atheist 75%
Militant Atheist 67%
Agnostic 58%
Angry Atheist 50%
Apathetic Atheist 33%
Theist 8%
I wouldn't say I'm a militant atheist. I'm happy to let people believe what they want. I will, however, always correct factual errors. If that makes me militant, so be it. I always thought it was teaching.

Agnostic... meh. Technically yes, but I'm pretty sure there are no gods.

Angry? I guess. I have some real issues with Christianity. Although I think most of this score is because on the big five personality test, I'm 4% agreeable. I'm just bitchy, not afraid to hurt people's feelings if they're wrong.  

Koravin

Kimihiro_Watanuki

6,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:43 am
Quote:
You scored as a Agnostic
Agnostics consider the possibility that they may be wrong about God's existence, no matter which side of the fence they stand on. Always willing to objectively evaluate the most ridiculous proof, nevertheless, these guys are skeptics of the Nth degree.
Angry Atheist
50%
Scientific Atheist
50%
Militant Atheist
50%
Agnostic
50%
Apathetic Atheist
33%
Spiritual Atheist
33%
Theist
8%

This is funny because I always thought I was more of an angry or miitant atheist with scientific overtones. But to be an agnostic seems a little more like me when I realize what I say about my beliefs: "It is hihgly unlikely that any supernatual entity exists."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:59 pm
Daffodil the Destroyer
Abusive Mana

It's pretty much correct. While I am an atheist I will never claim to know for sure whether there are any gods or goddesses, and if I find myself convinced then I will have no problem with converting.
I just wont blindly convert to something just because other people tell me to, I need a personal experience with the god/goddess of that religion to be able to convert.
I concur, in reference to myself. I stopped believing because I realised I didn't have a good enough reason, but if a good reason comes up, I will re-evaluate.
Wow, you sound much like me. However, if I found evidence that the Christian god existed, I still would not worship him. I would obviously recognize his existence, but I find him a disgusting being.  

Koravin

Redem

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 1:50 pm
Quote:
You scored as a Scientific Atheist
These guys rule. I'm not one of them myself, although I play one online. They know the rules of debate, the Laws of Thermodynamics, and can explain evolution in fifty words or less. More concerned with how things ARE than how they should be, these are the people who will bring us into the future.
Scientific Atheist 92%
Apathetic Atheist 58%
Militant Atheist 50%
Agnostic 50%
Spiritual Atheist 42%
Angry Atheist 25%
Theist 8%

I agree on the separation of belief in the existence of, and the worship of, a deity.
I don't find the Christian deity to be worthy of devotion, should it exist.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 2:28 pm
You scored as a Spiritual Atheist
Ah! Some of the coolest people in the world are Spiritual Atheists. Most of them weren't brought up in an organized religion and have very little baggage. They concentrate on making the world a better place and know that death is just another part of life. What comes after, comes after.
Spiritual Atheist
100%
Agnostic
83%
Apathetic Atheist
83%
Scientific Atheist
58%
Angry Atheist
42%
Theist
42%
Militant Atheist

I rock ^^  

Niveous

DivineBlindSoul

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:05 pm
Quote:
You scored as a Apathetic Atheist
Meh... whatever. Apathetic Atheists tend towards disbelief because believing takes more work. These are the people who won't argue religion, even if a total nutjob confronts them because arguing just seems like a waste of time they could spend doing something else.
Apathetic Atheist
83%
Militant Atheist
75%
Spiritual Atheist
58%
Scientific Atheist
58%
Agnostic
50%
Angry Atheist
25%
Theist
25%

I don't agree with the part about not believing because it takes too much work but the rest is alright. I don't like to get all huffy if I don't have to. But if people are trying to tell me I'm wrong for believing what I do or going to hell, then I'll get huffy. And when people try to covert me at work, that s**t does not fly, I mean come on, I'm working!

But as Koravin said, if there was a God, I wouldn't worship them. Too many horrible things have happened in their name and they let it happen. If people where doing unspeakable things in my name, I'd stop it. Whatever happened to all powerful being?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:28 pm
I guess its right...

You scored as a Angry Atheist
Whoah! Down boy! It's time to let go of the belligerence and let someone else talk for a while. Even if the religious don't make must sense, you should probably observe the unspoken rules for human interaction and not yell directly into their faces.
Angry Atheist
100%
Apathetic Atheist
75%
Militant Atheist
58%
Scientific Atheist
58%
Spiritual Atheist
50%
Theist
25%
Agnostic
17%  

tnbc1o1

deactivatedfedcba

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:06 pm
Oooooh. ^_^

Quote:
Meh... whatever. Apathetic Atheists tend towards disbelief because believing takes more work. These are the people who won't argue religion, even if a total nutjob confronts them because arguing just seems like a waste of time they could spend doing something else.
Apathetic Atheist 83%
Agnostic 75%
Spiritual Atheist 75%
Scientific Atheist 67%
Angry Atheist 25%
Theist 17%
Militant Atheist 8%

Apathetic = so me. xD I wouldn't call myself spiritual at all, though, actually... I wonder what questions that came from?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:36 pm
I just took took the test and here we are... DUH DUH DUH... the results:

Apathetic Atheist 83%

Spiritual Atheist 75%

Agnostic 67%

Scientific Atheist 67%

Militant Atheist 33%

Angry Atheist 33%

Theist 17%  

Alucard2021

Faeletti

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:26 pm
Angry Atheist
92%
Militant Atheist
83%
Scientific Atheist
75%
Agnostic
58%
Apathetic Atheist
58%
Spiritual Atheist
58%
Theist
33%  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:32 pm
Daffodil the Destroyer
Abusive Mana

Why a reason there a many reasons to believe in a religion. What you need is evidence and it would have to be pretty good evidence like god teleporting out of nowhere walking up to me and going I Exsist. I would also need 3-5 more people to see it so that it can be believed.  

SkeletonPhoenix

Atheistic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:10 am
I got Militant Atheist. I think it's true, but I'm sure I won't turn into an Angry Atheist as it states...  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff