Reply The Ideas Center
Pen Name Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Rainbow Sex Ache

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:53 pm
Since you like the name Kimberly so much try Kim Ley.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:50 pm
My pen name is Victor James Moriarty. Victor James is the First name and Moriarty is the last name. heres a suggestion for a name, what about Kimberly Diamond? thats sort of a stone and its a beautiful stone.  

Silverblackjack

Ginjar420

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:06 pm
My penname is Galeina Love, but I've always thought the Love part was a bit cheesy so I'm trying to find something that fits better. I used Galenia after the Illinois city that I love.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:01 pm
Alexandra Ferashcetti? My middle name is Alexandra. Help me come up with a last name. razz Someone help me. I am also having my mom help me. So should I use a pen name? I mean I dont want to be bombarded if it does turn out to be a best seller.. redface Help!! O.O I got one Alexa Sirella? xD Someone help I know that was the worst last name EVER!!! xD lol
Look for me in the vampire sections soon!!
biggrin smile redface crying stare 3nodding blaugh xd
gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart xp whee wink sad eek burning_eyes dramallama ninja Uhh.. Sorry Im nervous.. xP I want to be a author AND a Veteranarian.. Idea!! Alexandra Night? xP How about Alexandra.. something!! I cant think! At first I had writers block then Pen name block!  

Amy Pearl

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

Amy Pearl

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:01 pm
How about Marie Pearl? I can just use my 1st name and my Gaia last name? That might work.. Nice idea.. Any help qoute or pm me!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:03 pm
Amy Pearl
Alexandra Ferashcetti? My middle name is Alexandra. Help me come up with a last name. razz Someone help me. I am also having my mom help me. So should I use a pen name? I mean I dont want to be bombarded if it does turn out to be a best seller.. redface Help!! O.O I got one Alexa Sirella? xD Someone help I know that was the worst last name EVER!!! xD lol
gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart xp whee wink sad eek burning_eyes dramallama ninja Uhh.. Sorry Im nervous.. xP I want to be a author AND a Veteranarian.. Idea!! Alexandra Night? xP How about Alexandra.. something!! I cant think! At first I had writers block then Pen name block!

Let's not spam the emoticons, and next time you may end up with more successful answers by making a new thread instead of posting in a really old thread.

First you need to decide if you want a pen name or an alias. Pen name would be more like a person's gaia name that is there for kicks and giggles, while and Alias is more like a real name.

Just from my personal opinion, if you are scared of getting horrible critiques or turning something into an editor and watching it get torn apart, the publishing your writing might not be for you.

I like Alexa Sirella, though I don't know how you prefer to pronounce that.

A couple of random ideas
Alexandra Marie
Mari Alexandria
Alexis Yisteren
Alyssa Pearl
AnaMarie Landerson
Alexia Mayrian (or Myrian, couldn't decide what spelling I prefered smile )

Since you are coming up with your own name, keep in mind where your book will get placed on the shelf. Fiction titles under the name "Alyssa Pearl" will go next to "Tamora Pierce" books and may be over looked. "Mari Alexandria" will be up near the front and may be seen more often then "Alexia Mayrian" which is smack in the middle of the alphabet.  

Kasi Karra
Crew

Amy Pearl

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:36 pm
Kasi Karra
Amy Pearl

Let's not spam the emoticons, and next time you may end up with more successful answers by making a new thread instead of posting in a really old thread.

First you need to decide if you want a pen name or an alias. Pen name would be more like a person's gaia name that is there for kicks and giggles, while and Alias is more like a real name.

Just from my personal opinion, if you are scared of getting horrible critiques or turning something into an editor and watching it get torn apart, the publishing your writing might not be for you.

I like Alexa Sirella, though I don't know how you prefer to pronounce that.

A couple of random ideas
Alexandra Marie
Mari Alexandria
Alexis Yisteren
Alyssa Pearl
AnaMarie Landerson
Alexia Mayrian (or Myrian, couldn't decide what spelling I prefered smile )

Since you are coming up with your own name, keep in mind where your book will get placed on the shelf. Fiction titles under the name "Alyssa Pearl" will go next to "Tamora Pierce" books and may be over looked. "Mari Alexandria" will be up near the front and may be seen more often then "Alexia Mayrian" which is smack in the middle of the alphabet.

I think I might not use an allias.. But thanks!!  
The Ideas Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff