Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Lost planet: Survival ((NO LONGER ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Martyr_of_Darkened_Flame

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:22 pm
Shaken as he was from the crash, Jack got out of the ship and went to help the boy. He checked to make sure he still had a pulse, which he did, and that his skull hadn't been cracked. He sighed and leaned the boy against a rock. "He'll be fine...but he'll be out for awhile. At least I hope so."  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:44 pm
Mihori had landed aginst the rocks, the glass from the window under him, he was out like a light, bleeding from the cuts in his back.

The Rocks protruded from the water in about an area of 40 feet in diameter, and the rocks were surounded by ocean and the sun was already begining to rise, so the water shown brightly, but so did the area underneath. Something stirred, through it was a ways away it was big.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Martyr_of_Darkened_Flame

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:47 pm
Jack sat down against the rock and looked out at the ocean, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. "Ain't this a way to go out..." he mumbled before taking a drag. Cigarette in mouth, he walked back into the pod and grabbed an emergency box, taking out the pistol inside and slipping it down his back, making sure safety was on.

(edit)  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:58 pm
Sam looked over at him. "What are you doing?" She asked calmly, still staying close to Shizuru.

Mihori sat up and rushed inside. In a quiet tone he shushed them. "Theres something out there in the water, its coming this way."

There was a sound of loud splashes as a snake-like beast rised out of the water and lowered its head near the ship. The size of its eye like that of a basketball.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Martyr_of_Darkened_Flame

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 4:59 pm
Jack nodded, pulling out the gun. He mouthed the phrase 'stay here unless it's threatening your lives' and ran outside, shooting the snake in one of its eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:13 pm
Alex helped the groggy Laura onto one of the seats. he was alerted to splashing and a gun shot, "what a waste" Alex smiled into Laura's eyes. "It'll be ok" he said kissing her on the forehead before laying her down to check outside. "Oh fun" he grunted jumping out of the ruined pod and moving left, the opposite of the other person with the gun. "You don't need a gun idiot" he grunted before reaching down and carefuly picking up a piece of sheared metal. It was the more balenced of the pieces he could reach and he hoped it would fly stright. "This is quite similar to a Kenti sea serpent, so it's weak point is more in the chest" he said to himself hurling his make shift dagger forward. It's aim was off and it impacted far to the right of his target. Glancing off a scale, disloging it. The snake roared and spun towards Alex. But he was already moving, taking another piece of metal and diving behind a large rock.

Laura sighed, clamping her hand to her head as a sudden pain shot though it. Always running off on his own in a fight she thought to herself as there was a roar. She closed her eyes and wished it would be all over soon.

lord krok

Martyr_of_Darkened_Flame

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:23 pm
Jack nodded, and while the serpant was distracted by Alex, he ran up close to it, jumped forward, and fired a charged shot right into it's chest. The beast started to writhe in pain, flopping and swinging its head in all directions. It hit Jack back into a rock and he slide down. "Damn, that hurt..." he muttered dully.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:23 pm
The shot to the eye did nothing and the shard of metal fell off with ease, once it recovered from the chest shot it spun around and ignored the 2 boys and started to attack the ship, its fangs tearing deep into the metal, riping the ship apart.

*Note, the sea snake has scales, fangs, and eye lids stronger then any metal on the terra that the teens come from, so you might have to think outside of the box my friends.*

Sam screamed and covered her head as peices of metal fell down on top of the three girls.

Mihori ran outside to see what was going on then ran back when the beast saw him, the creature dove after him, but got stuck in the window and was pushing its way inside, Mihori picked up the only other pistol and fire 2 shots at its nostrals, nothing but a slight flinch accured. "Damn."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

lord krok

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:54 pm
"Stupid son of a" Alex grunted to himself charging forward with his shard. He threw it again, not intending to hit the snake but instead to discard the metal while doing something at least partly useful. "Screw metal shards" he said reaching into the hidden fold of his robes drawing one of the ten knives hidden there. He had taken them though security with ease, the officers there not even catching on in the slightest. It was easy, and Alex was glad he had. "Laura! run past it! to me!" Alex shouted. He was at the edge of the snake and he wedged his knife into a scale. He grunted and the scale moved slightly, prying it up, Alex could see where the scale connected to the body for a split second before the snake convulsed and threw Alex away. His knife landing several meters away.

Laura screamed as the pod shifted under the creatures weight. She could hear the others screaming and knew she should be the one with more experience then them. Hell she had been in street fights. But that all said she was still scared shitless, and all she could do was scream and wish she wasn't there. "Lau- ...- st it-... -me!" She could hear a voice outside, "Alex!?" she shouted, as she was thrown to the wall. She was under where the great fangs of the beast had punctured the hull and she flinched as there was a great screeching. The snake was closing its mouth, ripping the metal apart.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 6:12 am
Sam grited her teeth and ran over to Laura, grabing her hand and pulling her away from the snake just as it brought its head down. She then ran over and punched it in the eye, which did nothing but get it to chase her, she then ran back and climbed up the inside and out a hole in the top, the snake followed, its body was to large, it got stuck, now it was stuck in the window and it the top, leaving only a bit of the head and some of the tail.

Mihori searched around for something he could use but all that he could find was some mini lights and some lighter fluid. "Alex! Help me get the snake to eat this crap!" He held up an empteied mini light container that he had filled with lighter fluid and stuffed a peice of torn cloth into it and a lighter in his other hand.

The snake writhed and flailed, trying to free itself, it swung its tail at Jack and Sam, and sticked at the air, trying to bite things that were not there.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

lord krok

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:14 am
Alex struggled up, "one minute" he grunted running to retrieve his blade. He stomped on an angle of the blade and it jumped into the air. Snatching it he returned it to its pouch and ran off towards the ship. "You got any throwing experience?" Alex shouted jumping up and climbing to the top of the snakes head, he dug his hand into its scales as it began to thrash again. He screamed as the scale buried itself through his leather glove and bit into his hand. He pulled up on the scale. The snaked roared, it's mouth streaching as Alex pried the scale painfuly from its back.

Laura was in no shape mentaly to fight Sam as she dragged her out of the ship. She was in no mood to do anything, and she shrivveled up, she wished her and Alex were back at home, just enjoying TV, or reading a book.

(lol, I almost wrote s**t for ship :p)  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:56 pm
[[ :'D Oh this makes me so happy! you guys are doing a good job at making this RP move along quickly. Applause!!]]

[[ Dx Though you guys move so fast I'm retarded. *-* Good thing I have a nobody character.]]

Shizuru got out of the ship and jumped a little so that she landed on a rock, her foot was a little sore, and both of her arms were brusied as well as a few bleeding scratches on her face. Nothing too bad... She thought, trying to be positive. I'm still able to breathe...

[[Sorry it's total crap.]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Martyr_of_Darkened_Flame

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:27 pm
[You'll be pulled in and become a somebody soon enough lol.]
Jack stood up shakily, looking around at what they had to use against this thing. "Mihori, let me take care of getting him to eat it." he said stumbling over to him. "You may not like me, but let me do this." Without waiting for reply, he grabbed the bottle of gasoline and charged the snake, jumping up only a few yards away, looking it straight in the face, he swung the bottle upward, catching the snake partially in the mouth, where the bottle stuck on one of it's teeth, gasoline leaking into it's mouth. He jumped back quickly before he was slashed at again, the earlier cut already bleeding enough to make him dizzy. "Done my part...someone else get the fire into him."  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:24 pm
Mihori Lit one of his other mini lights and ran up to it, grabed its tounge and used it as a lift and lit the gasoline, the snake stoped and there was a loud pop as the snake riped down its chest and back, bleeding everwhere. Mihori landed and fell back, splatered in guts and blood. "ewww....I think its dead." He smiled and started to laugh.

Sam got up shakeing and stared at him. "What the heck is so funny, we were almost killed!"

Mihori just kept laughing and started to jump and dance around the top of the ship.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Martyr_of_Darkened_Flame

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:34 pm
Jack wasn't paying attention to Mihori, as he was trying to wrap his wounds before they got infected. He'd taken off his shirt and poured a little peroxide on his wound, cringing in pain. His ears were buzzing and his wounds hurt like hell. This was gonna be a long, long time of being stranded, even if it wasn't.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games