Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
please delete this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wize5

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:04 pm
*Suddenly the room goes black and the two are among the stars and the four elements of earth wind fire and water each having a unique form. water in the form of a dolphin, wind in the form of a falcon, earth in the form of a stag and fire as a beetle. the elements begin to circle around the two wize and marquis. then they stop and the dolphin and stag move closer to wize and marquis then all of them erupt, spewing their element across the space and the chaos swirls into a sphere forming the earth then marquis and wize appear on an island.* I will teach you. *he says*  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:35 pm
a whale slaps its dorsel fin into the water as marquis answers. "Thank you." the splash erupts behind marquis.  

marquis27

Wize5

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:24 pm
Good we shall begin as soon as your ready *and with that the genjutsu disperses*  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:56 pm
Marquis opens his eyes from the meditation and partial genjutsu. "I am ready."  

marquis27

Wize5

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:36 pm
*takes the opening stance to Hung Ga martial arts* this is the basic stance in earth jutsu. in order to learn earth jutsu you need to know the basic style of fighting. *procedes to display the basic fighting style (from top right to left)*
User Image

now you.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:25 pm
Marquis how would you like to be adopted in to the Yoshitori lineage of the kurama clan, of course it doesn't mean you have the bloodline but you'll be considered a blood member and trained is the kurama ways.

(like i stated you will not have the bloodline but you will be trained as if you had, to the point that it would be tough to tell the kurama bloodline jutsu's from the non-bloodline)  

Wize5

marquis27

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:40 pm
((sorry it took so long for me to respond I was on vacation at the coast this weekend.))
Marquis stands up and practices each pose shown carefully and percisely. molding his body to flow from one pose to the other. he holds a pose for a minute or two before forming into the next.

"I would be honored, Genjutsu's can greatly increase my performance and balance myself out" after marquis is done with the stances. he sits down and meditates on everything that just happened. the poses are cemented into marquis brain.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:23 pm
There's a small ritual that must be performed nothing i know you can't handle. *wize walks over to a small gold leaf chest and pulls out a slider beautifully crafted knife wrapped if fine
silkUser Image
* call it a rite of initiation * he takes the knife and cuts his and hands the knife to marquis as he lets some blood drip into a small challis*  

Wize5

marquis27

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:48 pm
Marquis Grins big, then takes the knife in both hands, one hand on the blade one on the hilt, and cuts his palm below the chakra mouth. the blood drips down. Marquis places his hand over the challis as blood drips in.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:28 pm
good *wize says as he takes the challis over to a small a statue of Kyoto Yoshitori Kurama with a fire in both of her hands hands
User Image

he pours half the blood into the right hand and the rest in the left the flames turn blue and then smoke rises spelling out "M-A-R-Q-U-I-S"* there your now a blood brother of the clan *then the statue's eyes glow gold and fire out a beam of light to the Yoshitori Kurama family tree and marquis's name is engraved with a dotted line leading to it signifying that he has been adopted into the family tree* So where would you like to begin brother?  

Wize5

marquis27

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:36 pm
Marquis watch's with amazement. "Well Brother. I guess the 1st thing I want to start on is basic earth jutsu, so i can swim in the rocks as if they are water. so i can plant my landmines easier." marquis thinks deeply about his decisions "after which I would like to specialize in Genjutsu's. I like the idea of taking someone out of reality."  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:55 pm
ah that jutsu, it is called Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu *pulls a scroll out of his case and unrolls it on the floor* the act of manipulating earth to act as water it is a very easy move to learn. mainly you want to focus the chakra from your core to eminate out and "soften" the earth just watch and learn *forms 2 hand seals then flings his arms out and falls backwards. The earth willing accepts wize as though it were water then wize "pops" up from the earth behind Marquis* this is a basic level jutsu it shouldn't take you more than 1 or 2 tries.

Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to enter the ground and "swim" in it for a limited time.

p.s. contact me via IM so i can add you to my friends list on it, it dosen't matter which one you use.  

Wize5

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:14 pm
Marquis watch's carefully, "nice! thats exactly what i want to learn" marquis gets pumped up makes two handsigns and focus's his chakra outwards to soften the surface around him. marquis sinks into the ground fast and is startled by his unbalance. "this is defenitely new to me." marquis reforms exactly where he sunk in.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:55 pm
*wize point's to another jutsu on the scroll* this one is called Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights) i'm a hands on kind of person so if you will observe carefully *makes 4 hand seals* Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights) * mud shoots from the ground and attaches to marquis's wrist and instantaneously gains weight to 1 1/2 tons* release *the mud weight's drop off* now you try on me.

Kajuu No Doro (Mud Weights)
Description: Mud shoots at a target’s limbs and then gets stuck, through chakra the mud is made to weigh a quarter ton(1/2 ton if chuunin and 1 ton if a Jounin). This helps to slow down opponents a great deal.  

Wize5

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:11 pm
marquis makes the necesarry 4 handseals,"Kajuu No Doro! (Mud Weights)" it takes a little while for marquis to get the hang of it but sooner or later mud shoots out and attach's to both of wizes ankles, weighing him down a 1/4ton. "release!" the mud falls back to the floor.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff