Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:16 am
Aura growled, hearing the twins laughing. She shouted something else insulting at them up the stairs, just holding Namman. Then she felt something like a claw run dwon the back of her neck and spine. She froze, hardly breathing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:22 am
"Now now, human, be calm, your in no danger here....oh wait I lied, my bad." Several glowing eyes were staing at them from all directions, the one that was talking was right behind them.

((The colored one.))
User Image  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:26 am
[[cool...]]

Aura shivered, turning slightly to look at it. She grimaced, this was all a little too freaky for even her (a horror-film geek). Probably because it was overly real.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:27 am
((Sorry my responses are late, My comp is sick *has a virus* and I'm trying to fix it ))

The twins laughed again not hearing anything but the girl yelling at them.
Nina looked over at her brother a little excited "Lets go upstairs!"

He nodded "Yea, First one to find the teacher wins!" They shouted aloud
This was all a game to them. They cared less about anyone but themselves. No wonder why they didn't have friends.

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:34 am
((gotcha))

Namman was not moving he just sat still in the older girl's arms. The cat-thing smiled and stroked his hair. "Oh, poor child, Ruge is not going to hurt you, Im just a big kitty is all, meow." He laughed at the teens and walked around the. "Now tell me, why are you here? "

The stair creaked and shook, at the top of them was a long hallway covered in doors.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:38 am
[[Yus, got it, poor komori-chan's computer...]]

"W-We're looking for a friend... a teacher of ours..." she cursed her stutter at the beginning, but let her voice grow stronger and less afraid, for herself and Namman. "You wouldn't have happened to see him would you? Or.. um... eaten him... he's kinda nerdy lookin'... dark hair and glasses..."

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:46 am
Ruge used a long black claw to scratch his chin, "Hm...Oh, you mean the man who was wearing these?" He pulled out a pair of glasses from his pocket, they were broken and bent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:49 am
Aura's eyes widened and she shakily reached out a hand.
"No... you couldn't have... but what did he do to deserve..." her voice choked as tears welled in her eyes for the first time in seven long years. Nighthail had been closer to her than her grandparents, having helped take care of her when her parents died. She held the glasses carefully, the sadness flaring into anger. "You... WHY?!" she reached around, punching the demon square in the face, making it topple over.

[[Uh oh anger issues lol]]

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

Komori_ichi-gatsu
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:56 am
Nina and Ray made their way up the stairs as if they were doing so in the school. Not minding the eerie squeaking of the stairs or the annoying amount of random noises that came from the house.
Nina looked around and sighed "This place needs a remodeling"
Ray nodded "We should do the school a favor and do so"
Nina looked at him with a smile "Or parents wouldn't mind they'd probably say 'How thoughtful! Are children are giving to the school'" she mimicked their mom.
Ray laughed a little as they reached the top of the stairs "in a way I doubt they'd notice"
A sigh escaped Nina "So true.."

A shiver ran through them both. It was cold even though no windows were open. It was a cold that went right to their bones. Which was weird since it was warm downstairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:02 am
Ruge fell square on his back and started to laugh. "Nice hit, could use some work though, and dont fret lil' one, he's still alive, he's upstairs." He smiled and stood back up.

One of the doors cracked open and Nighthail fell out, bloody and hurt, he got up and stummbled back puting up his fists when he saw them, he didnt have his glasses so he couldent see who they were.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:04 am
Aura huffed, slung the still shivering freshman over her shoulder and bolted up the stairs, leaving the frightening creatures behind them. She set him back down once back on the 1st floor and shook his shoulders.
"Namman, it's okay... look at me! We're okay now... we're going to find Nighthail-kun and get the hell out of here, okay?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:09 am
The laughter of the Cat followed them up the stairs. Namman looked at her and nodded. "I.....ok." He stood slowly and stayed close to her. cry  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:13 am
Aura smiled and kissed his forehead,
"We'll be okay..." she grabbed his hand and started up the staircase, the only thoughts in her mind being: Keep Namman safe and: Find Nighthail and get out!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:17 am
((I have to go, Ill be back later. xd ))
(Yeah, I know Namman is a pansy. xp )

Namman followed, carfully watching for any sign of the cat creature.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

XxZombieDollxX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:21 am
[[lol talk laterz!]]

Aura took each stair carefully, whispering Nighthail's name every few minutes.
I hope he's safe...

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games