Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Have You Ever Tried Any Drugs Before? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drugs?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe so
  I'm straighedge
View Results

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:11 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Eri Luvs You
I was straight edge cuz my mom was an alcoholic.
Then I realized how much fun alcohol and drugs were and I changed my mind.

He... well... what will happen if you fall addicted 2 drugs? how will it affect your future life in your work and such? And... im sorry if im getting into a topic that does not concern me but... Do you think your mom started drinking 2 when she was young because she thought it was fun 2? Well i imagine it happens the same with drugs. Sorry again if i got over the line with the topic... dint mean 2 be hurtfull if i was.

Nah, Im 20. Ive done drugs. Ive been addicted. I've been to therapy and stuff. I'm not anymore but I'm not all...."hey...dont do it" cuz I did have fun with it. I'm not going to lie. It didnt affect my life or my future. Im successful and happy. My mom started drinking because my sister was born hadicaped and "God"dealt her a shitty hand.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:37 pm
Eri Luvs You
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Eri Luvs You
I was straight edge cuz my mom was an alcoholic.
Then I realized how much fun alcohol and drugs were and I changed my mind.

He... well... what will happen if you fall addicted 2 drugs? how will it affect your future life in your work and such? And... im sorry if im getting into a topic that does not concern me but... Do you think your mom started drinking 2 when she was young because she thought it was fun 2? Well i imagine it happens the same with drugs. Sorry again if i got over the line with the topic... dint mean 2 be hurtfull if i was.

Nah, Im 20. Ive done drugs. Ive been addicted. I've been to therapy and stuff. I'm not anymore but I'm not all...."hey...dont do it" cuz I did have fun with it. I'm not going to lie. It didnt affect my life or my future. Im successful and happy. My mom started drinking because my sister was born hadicaped and "God"dealt her a shitty hand.

Well okay. your a lucky person on getting out. If you had fun then grate :3
well... in the last decade theres been more people getting in rehabs because of drugs than ever. People are dying by the thousands in car accidents because of the drunk driving s**t. Well... i guess those people arent so lucky... glad you were though :3 And btw, you look younger than 20 xD  

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 7:42 pm
I guess I am. Pretty much everyone in my high school did drugs. Only a few turned out to be crappy people. Its really all a mental thing with drugs and alcohol. Its not a big deal at all. Really.
Most of the people who get involved in drinking and driving accidents where I live are the rich upper class people who don't care about their wellbeing or others. They just go out and drink at bars then go home and get into accidents.
They are all in their 30s or 40s.
Yeah, I know people always think I'm like..16 when I'm not. It eventually will be a good thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:06 am
i tried only marijuana,and something like 2 months.....cool for a brief period until u realize that it's only wasting your brain  

blackswan91

Candy Fornication

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:30 pm
I have tried every drug you can think of at least once.
And the only ones I've ever kept doing were Triple Cs, LSD, & Weed. (excluding pain killers)
But I haven't done them in about 3 months because they were taking over my life.
And I used to drink everyday.
But that was ruining my life too.
So I stopped.
I'll do it every once in a while.
Like this friday my friends having his birthday party, & there'll be drugs & alcohol.
I've decided to only do it on special events, like birthdays, & thats it.

If you ever need stories about drugs, I'm here.
I don't mind telling people about them.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:00 am
Meh I've smoked pot nothing big just to get me through the hard times ya know? But I can't now cause I'm subject to random drug tests at the dorms I live at which sucks.  

Chronic Fox

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:02 am
ChronomanEXE
Meh I've smoked pot nothing big just to get me through the hard times ya know? But I can't now cause I'm subject to random drug tests at the dorms I live at which sucks.
You do know you should point out, unless they have good reason and evidence to suspect you of taking drugs onto campus and using them there, they can't actually do random tests as its counted as unnessacerily invasive action, as such is in breech of UN human rights law.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:35 am
Rellik San
You do know you should point out, unless they have good reason and evidence to suspect you of taking drugs onto campus and using them there, they can't actually do random tests as its counted as unnessacerily invasive action, as such is in breech of UN human rights law.
Its part of the rules and you have to sign a form saying you agree and will follow the rules or else you arn't able to live in the dorms. So just because they have paper work they are able to regardless if it is breaching UN human rights law. Really annoying..  

Chronic Fox

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:39 pm
ChronomanEXE
Rellik San
Its part of the rules and you have to sign a form saying you agree and will follow the rules or else you arn't able to live in the dorms. So just because they have paper work they are able to regardless if it is breaching UN human rights law. Really annoying..
No... when they drew up the documentation, they had to adhere to international laws, chances are its something they snuck in, so my suggestion is to draw attention to it through you're local government representative.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:46 pm
Ill look into that then. But if I do I also need to double check things like state laws. What also sucks is no weapons I mean I can keep my retractable night stick at my friends house but like hell I'm gonna part with my knife. Like my ipod that knife is special to me. But ill reread that book and see if I can get around it. And if not I can just stay at my friend's house while it passes out of me.  

Chronic Fox

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:12 pm
ChronomanEXE
Ill look into that then. But if I do I also need to double check things like state laws. What also sucks is no weapons I mean I can keep my retractable night stick at my friends house but like hell I'm gonna part with my knife. Like my ipod that knife is special to me. But ill reread that book and see if I can get around it. And if not I can just stay at my friend's house while it passes out of me.
You do know its in your system for 3 weeks?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:36 pm
s**t I thought is was only a week well that makes it harder.....shows how much I used it haha. Oh well guess I can always just find something legal to mess me up. Things are easier when you have a friend who wants to be a pharmacist.haha  

Chronic Fox

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:29 am
ChronomanEXE
s**t I thought is was only a week well that makes it harder.....shows how much I used it haha. Oh well guess I can always just find something legal to mess me up. Things are easier when you have a friend who wants to be a pharmacist.haha
Alternatively, look at it this way, the buzz you get spending $30 on drugs is the same buzz you can get spending $15 on beer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:01 pm
Haha true plus it would give me the chance to us the engraved mug my cousin have me for being a groomsmen at her wedding yesterday. But I'm only 18 and I do not look it on any level. I'll post a pic tommorow after I put my computer back together cause right now I'm using my phone.  

Chronic Fox

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:50 pm
ChronomanEXE
Haha true plus it would give me the chance to us the engraved mug my cousin have me for being a groomsmen at her wedding yesterday. But I'm only 18 and I do not look it on any level. I'll post a pic tommorow after I put my computer back together cause right now I'm using my phone.
*Shrugs* So age doesn't matter, I started drinking in pubs at 15.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games