Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:35 pm
yes i do since and dont worry about fighting your power far exceeds my own but i do know of your past bagera and of the chaos drive inside you  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 3:02 pm
"Yes,I see...so my title as Bane of Junii has spread this far.Very well,I shall apprentice you both,but I would like to know your plans for the innocent one,you may speak of them later."She was now fairly calm and in a dragon resting position"I have collected the water,and you have done well with the meat,we shall depart shortly.I must advise you though...if my dark side should awaken...it would be best for you to run,I may devour you by accident."She stood up and began to walk through the forest"Come now"she called.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:50 pm
yes it has and i will tell you may plans but only with bagera she would understand*he said as he followed her through the woods  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:41 pm
(we really need more people to join)  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:46 pm
"Oh"she said curiously"do you mean the insanity that takes over me,she and I are the same.I have all memory of what I do in my rages..."she was silent for a moment"it isn't all the fault of Junii,I have twisted instincts,the chaos generator only brought them into being.Sometimes...I can't control myself...I want to rip everything I see apart."She stopped a moment and sat on a large fallen tree"You haven't seen my true dark power,in that form I have no friend or ally,if you'd like to talk with me on the matter you may best do so now,for I may try to kill you if you try and speak of it then."she laughed"If you want to kill and pillage so be it,I try to keep it off of my conscience when I have sound mind,but I sadly enjoy it in a rage.What you,the demon would like to do is not of my concern,I merely ask for the innocent ones sake,what part does he have in this?"She stood up and continued on.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:56 am
my intensions are to become whole again i am his dark side and he is the light i am inocent i only want to give him power and for him to use it to kill similer to you but at times i wonder if all the killing is worth it i need to blacken his soul in order to come out i can only come out now when he is under great sadness and his mind is most vonurable and if your darkside should apper dont worry about me im not known for my strengh i am for my speed you wouldent think a kitten strong would you? oh s**t not now!!! aaarrrrgggg! i have one request take care of him i care about him as well no one said i was completly heartless arg! *he reverted back to normal passed out*  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:09 am
"I see"thought Bagera to herself,as she scooped up the unconsious Jynx"perhaps it was my own dark energy he used to stay in that form for so long"Just then a strange portal opened in front of her and well armed soldiers stepped out.Her eyes turned crimson once again as she snarled"Damn you Junii pests,follow me all the way here did you?"While holding Jynx in her left arm,a magnificent sword appeared in her right."Taste the fury of the Steel Tesga!"She stood ready for battle,a smirk appearing on her face.(just to liven things up a bit)  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:20 pm
huh? what is going on*then he saw the soilders*who are they bagera?  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:21 pm
"Oh,so you're awake now,are you fit to stand?If you are I advise you get behind me"She set Jynx down gently behind her"It's alright,they're just a few pests from my past,nothing to worry about"The soldiers began to fire at Bagera and Jynx,but a powerful sheild arose in front of them,causing the shells to bounce off.Bagera laughed as she raised her sword.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:42 pm
he stood there amazed by the power she had.her power is great dont you think?whos is that for the last time. oh for now you can call me jinx  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:06 pm
Bagera pointed her sword at the soldiers,she smiled and swung it gently and a soft breeze passed by as all were silent."Adamant Hurricane"she shouted,and and the breeze erupted in a vortex of steel,ore and pure energy,completly shreding all that was in the vortexes path."This is the power of the dark dragon Bagera"she laughed.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:25 pm
arrrg!*he shiftes to hisdark form* hello gentlmen remeber me?  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:39 pm
"Ah,so you're back again already?You're able to take form more often when I'm around it seems."Bagera lowered her sword and it disappeared,"I'll let you finish the last of these pathetic insects,this will be interesting"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:16 pm
oh it should be they no what i can do oh so well*he ran at them laughing a twisted laugh with his claws out slashing there throats and stabing them with his right arm he pounced on one and bite a huge chunk out of his arm and spit it back at him then he rose coverd in blood*oh my i think i made a mess of things didnt i and yes i do turn when im around you your darkness amplifies my own alowing me to take over oh and you should really get this blood of me im going to sleep and letting him have a turn for awhile buh bye*he colapesed to the ground and fell asleep jynx lay there curles in a bloody ball*  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:57 pm
"An interesting creature"said Bagera,scooping the again unconsious Jynx into her arms"You're lucky I have power over the elements,or else I'd have to lick the blood off of you."Her hand became cloaked in a veil of water and she washed the blood from Jynx.After she finished,she continued through the forest,knowing that Junii now had a lock on her position.She made it to a clearing,where she opened a portal to another world,she stepped out onto a beach with beautiful white sands,and warm sunlight."This should be a pleasent place for him to wake to."she smiled,as she lie next to him to rest in the warm sand."I wonder how long it will be before I have to stain these sands with blood though..."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff