Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
You Can't Ground Me! You Believe In God! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:05 pm
Ellyon98
If it was really bad the devil could have tempted her with sin. It could be God's will in a sense that hes testing how strong her will is and it would also god's will that the mother grounded her or whatever so she learned her mistake making her never do it again. Depending on what she did of course

It's God's fault anyway. Creating a creature that could turn your own children against you was a stupid move.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:50 pm
[-Erik-]
Ellyon98
If it was really bad the devil could have tempted her with sin. It could be God's will in a sense that hes testing how strong her will is and it would also god's will that the mother grounded her or whatever so she learned her mistake making her never do it again. Depending on what she did of course

It's God's fault anyway. Creating a creature that could turn your own children against you was a stupid move.
Lawl. It was. I still don't know how God could have forseen the future and created Lucifer anyway, if he was going to take people down to hell...instead of in heaven, where he supposedly wants them.
Twisted logic.  

Eccentric Detective

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:19 pm
tearingXheavenXdown
[-Erik-]
Ellyon98

Lawl. It was. I still don't know how God could have forseen the future and created Lucifer anyway, if he was going to take people down to hell...instead of in heaven, where he supposedly wants them.
Twisted logic.

I KNOW RIGHT.

Now try to get all these belivers understand this.

I dunno you but the ******** at Westboro
Baptist Church would just ignore it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:31 am
If the mother's fanatical about religion then theres no point in making an arguement, it'll lead to resentment. I've tried and failed. Best thing to do is just go with it, get a job, then move out and be free.  

G4NTZ

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces