Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Vegetarians? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vegatarian?
  yes
  no
  im considering it now...
View Results

bloodandviolence49

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:58 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
bloodandviolence49
Eri Luvs You
If you have pets do you feed it dog or cat food?
If so you are feeding it processed animal parts.
If you kids want to pretend to be vegetarian try thinking about it all first before you make that decision.
Plus if you grew up on meat your body begins to eat itself because you arent feeding it the same kind of nutrients as you had for years.
Humans didn't rise and overcome all other animals by eating them for survival to decide eating other animals is wrong.

Dude...Animals eat other animals.
Vegetarians are just spoiled people with nothing else better to do than complain and contemplate things in life.
It may be a lifestyle but I tell you what, you'll out grow it and realize you were an idiot.

Think about it...when you die, maggots and other insects feed on your flesh and reproduce in you. Thats life.

Well, my way of saying it has many reasons.

1) Meat is extremely bad for your digestive system- that's what fiber is for
2) The amount of chemicals within the meat is horrible depends on the meet, plus the way they're cooked gets rid of them
3) Eating meat exposes you to many diseases that's if it's undercooked
4) The way animals are tortured to death is horriblenot all places do that, only the run down ones really, the other ones are watched over and try to get people to stop
remebmer some of peta's videos they did themselves

Well, I do have other reasons. I just don't feel that it's right to eat meat, and nobody can change that. Like I said, it really just depends on how you see it, and I see it that it's wrong to eat animals, or use products that come from animals and things that were tested on animals. If you like to eat meat, fine, I won't attempt to change that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:46 pm
I is a vegan! biggrin
vegetarian for years but vegan for a few months now. I relapsed on cheese a LOT but I eventually handled the change well. It's made a lot of things easier and many other things difficult but I like the feeling that it's worth it because I'm doing my part in stopping animal cruelty, I can cook better, I'm healthier, and I am a damn random person.
I used to try and "inform" people but I realized being a pest didn't help anything. My son however is vegetarian as I don't want him to have any forced ideas or that meat addiction I see in a lot of people.

AdrianaKitten

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:40 pm
bloodandviolence49
Soviet Mudkipz
bloodandviolence49
Eri Luvs You
If you kids want to pretend to be vegetarian try thinking about it all first before you make that decision.
Plus if you grew up on meat your body begins to eat itself because you arent feeding it the same kind of nutrients as you had for years.
Humans didn't rise and overcome all other animals by eating them for survival to decide eating other animals is wrong.

Vegetarians are just spoiled people with nothing else better to do than complain and contemplate things in life.
It may be a lifestyle but I tell you what, you'll out grow it and realize you were an idiot.

Think about it...when you die, maggots and other insects feed on your flesh and reproduce in you. Thats life.

Well, my way of saying it has many reasons.

1) Meat is extremely bad for your digestive system- that's what fiber is for
2) The amount of chemicals within the meat is horrible depends on the meet, plus the way they're cooked gets rid of them
3) Eating meat exposes you to many diseases that's if it's undercooked
4) The way animals are tortured to death is horriblenot all places do that, only the run down ones really, the other ones are watched over and try to get people to stop
remebmer some of peta's videos they did themselves

Well, I do have other reasons. I just don't feel that it's right to eat meat, and nobody can change that. Like I said, it really just depends on how you see it, and I see it that it's wrong to eat animals, or use products that come from animals and things that were tested on animals. If you like to eat meat, fine, I won't attempt to change that.
yeah i got that part, it's just fun to hear what people say about it and see if they can back themselves up.
good luck with it all  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:12 am
AdrianaKitten
I is a vegan! biggrin
vegetarian for years but vegan for a few months now. I relapsed on cheese a LOT but I eventually handled the change well. It's made a lot of things easier and many other things difficult but I like the feeling that it's worth it because I'm doing my part in stopping animal cruelty, I can cook better, I'm healthier, and I am a damn random person.
I used to try and "inform" people but I realized being a pest didn't help anything. My son however is vegetarian as I don't want him to have any forced ideas or that meat addiction I see in a lot of people.

Glad you quited being a pest about it, to be honest, I have no beef (BADUM TISH) with peoples diets, so long as they don't bother me with mine, I remember, one time walking through the city centre there was a 'meat is murder' protest, so I had to do it... I bought a hotdog, whilst wearing my leather jacket, walked upto them, took a huge bite and went:
"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!"
When they kicked up a fuss about me now forcing my life style on them, I told them, I wasn't the one calling people who don't believe what I do monsters. I'm actually again, anti-fur campaigners aswell, I do agree fur for fashion is wrong, however, these people think all fur should not be worn, so they in effect want to change the lifestyle of native peoples, whom wear fur and live in balance with their surroundings.

Back on topic, I only know one person who has a good reason for being vegetarian and her reason is simply; "I would never eat something I'm not willing to kill myself."  

Rellik San
Captain

the_magnus_bane

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:18 pm
im a vegi for the same reasons as bi-boy. What makes you flesh eaters any superior 2 a cow? one of these days COWS WILL RULE THE WORLD!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:31 am
the_magnus_bane
im a vegi for the same reasons as bi-boy. What makes you flesh eaters any superior 2 a cow? one of these days COWS WILL RULE THE WORLD!
Actually by eating animals, we're helping to preserve them, think about it, if found a way to eat panda and lion, would we not be doing everything in our power to breed them instead of every so often the government shows some stats and throws money at it.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:31 am
the_magnus_bane
it's called the food chain and survival of the fittest
i believe the people who are like that would die if they were an animal. like the one who the mother ignores at birth, they'd be that thing  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:37 am
Soviet Mudkipz
the_magnus_bane
it's called the food chain and survival of the fittest
i believe the people who are like that would die if they were an animal. like the one who the mother ignores at birth, they'd be that thing

well, you dont need 2 survive off animals. There are other things that you can eat that does not squeal when its dumped into a grinder and are actually more healthy than meat. i dont quite remember the name but this thing is based on water and flour and its azum. you cant tell if its a chicken breast or pizza based mass.  

the_magnus_bane

Lulianii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:39 pm
AdrianaKitten
I is a vegan! biggrin

dude. where do you get protein from?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:00 pm
Lulianii
AdrianaKitten
I is a vegan! biggrin

beans, seitan, tofu, broccoli, and a gigantic basket of cashews and pistachios I have. whee  

AdrianaKitten

War Resistance

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:05 pm
im a vegetarian!!!! and proud!!!!
no killing innocence!!!!
and no starring at veins as i eat it yuck!
..... but not fond of peta, they r just eco terrorists  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:07 pm
AdrianaKitten
Lulianii
AdrianaKitten
I is a vegan! biggrin

beans, seitan, tofu, broccoli, and a gigantic basket of cashews and pistachios I have. whee

lol. what's seitan?  

Lulianii

Univaga

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:15 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Eri Luvs You

I love that point you brought up. (im not being sarcastic)
Well yes, animals eat other animals, true. But what we do is torture animals. Thats not nature, thats not natural survival. If we kept the animals in a open place were they can roam around then it be more acceptable. But keeping a 200 pound cow on a 2 by 4 feet fence? and on top of it we do it so its more "tender". And yes, animals eat animals. Why do we make it illegal 2 feed on other human beings? Once i read bout this article that 2 men on their expedition 2 south africa killed 12 "cannibals" because they saw them eating one of their villagers. Why dont we do the same 2 a person that eats a cow?
and animals r better, they make their prey die in pain, nawin at the meat, prey dieing and squirming, the slashing the scrapin, and dats better, at least we take it out quickly, and we feed it, only some treat with such disgrace but so does the animal world, even harsher against its own followers or w/e u call it  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:15 pm
i don't eat beef  

Univaga

Sailor Wynne luvs Danny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:38 pm
Well I eat some animals but im not like my famiy Im more of a vegatable eater.Im very picky at what I eat  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games