Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vulpexia

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:55 am
((haha, there are no diamonds, just shells and crystals. but i'm glad you think Lura's fancy enough to have diamonds. ^_^))

Mrs. Fredricks cried out in shock as she watched Derrick run off. "Gosh he looks mad!"

Lura had stood and with the sound and scents she forced her way past many a people to get to Derrick, she was glad to feel his anger lessen, but his words still scared her. She placed a hand on his shoulder "It's ok, thank you." She didn't like to scare the children, but just to learn their lesson would be nice. It was then she heard the two other boys crying for help, and Canis' barking. "Derrick...Canis!" she stated. She couldn't see, so she was gonna need his help.

Canis had obeyed and ran off after the boys, they climbed up a tree and were stuck on one of the branches, they were crying in fear as they clutched the stolen goods and kept their legs from Cani's jumping jaws. "Canis down!!" Lura called as they neared.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:55 pm
He slapped the boys again and told them not to come back. "You should consider item displacement security. Keeps track of all unpaid for items. The moment one walks out the door the enforcers are called. And seeing as the is the shopping area there are plently. Just hope none of the kids are UH; wouldnt bode well for the community standing." He was into politics.  

ChainedFallacy
Captain

Vulpexia

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:36 pm
It took her a moment to realize just what he ment when he spoke of UH's. But after a brief moment she understood. People like her. "Yeah," the boys left and ran, Canis let the other two down from the tree and they quickly handed over the jewelry and ran after the others. Canis was at her side in a moment and she had his leash in her grasp in second. "Thank you, Derrick" she said softly as Canis started walking her back to the kiosk and to mrs. fredricks, who was glad to see everything turned out alright.

"Well thank goodness," she'd exclaimed before she hadned over the finished paper work to Derrick "There you go, the loft is yours."

"I'll be at work for a few more hours, once I make a little income I'll be heading home..." she spoke aloud, mainly for Derrick, a habit she'd aquired. "Then i have till dusk, when the sun's down I go and work for the Devils Advocate."

Lura was happy for him, and the thought of him offering her residancy...it was mind boggling. She still barely knew him, even after him staying with her so long. All she knew was he was a fighter, a damn good one, in her bar. And Canis seemed to like him, and jumped for the room he would get from moving, but she didn't know. If she moved in with him...

what would happen next?

"Lets go Home Canis,"

Her day raced by, Canis by her side. And by the end of her work day, only five hours later, she found Canis leading her not to her appartment, but to Derricks new loft. She noticed the new smells.

[to the housing district?? Where too?]  
Folly of Man

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces