Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
what is emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:16 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

okay. go 2 my profile and listen 2 the first song i have. Its called The Way She Feels by Between the Trees, thats classic emo, well... its fairly new but its how real music is. emocore bands are... DDG(duck duck goose), TFF(To Face Flower) and Norma Jean. Those are some.
norma jean is christian, my friend had a poster of them, they look like douches (no offense)
you've heard rites of spring right?

Norma Jean is christian?? I didn't know this, hm and I thought I knew everything, people cease to amaze me still.
my best friend used to like them a lot, and listened to several christian bands like them

and that they are christian means they cant be emo? underoath is christian and they are emo...and yes they are douches but they are douches that acctually know the meaning of a emocore song... unlike... just out of the top of my head... The Used, 30 seconds to mars and all those MTV sellouts crying
something about being emo and christian doesn't mix.
but they can be what they want not my problem. you take things so harshly

Hey I like to listen to anything I can rock out to >.< I don't really care what genre they are under.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:36 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

okay. go 2 my profile and listen 2 the first song i have. Its called The Way She Feels by Between the Trees, thats classic emo, well... its fairly new but its how real music is. emocore bands are... DDG(duck duck goose), TFF(To Face Flower) and Norma Jean. Those are some.
norma jean is christian, my friend had a poster of them, they look like douches (no offense)
you've heard rites of spring right?

Norma Jean is christian?? I didn't know this, hm and I thought I knew everything, people cease to amaze me still.
my best friend used to like them a lot, and listened to several christian bands like them

and that they are christian means they cant be emo? underoath is christian and they are emo...and yes they are douches but they are douches that acctually know the meaning of a emocore song... unlike... just out of the top of my head... The Used, 30 seconds to mars and all those MTV sellouts crying

nah, that face just looks serious when the program dosnt change it 2 a crying face... well heres what i ment "T-T" there. and it does mix. A person that does not find confort in life with no living person will go 2 a fictional character that loves everyone for who they are. And yeah, im not christian but the entire concept of it is very pritty, thats why i guess some emos try 2 find confort on religion.  

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:08 pm
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha

nah, that face just looks serious when the program dosnt change it 2 a crying face... well heres what i ment "T-T" there. and it does mix. A person that does not find confort in life with no living person will go 2 a fictional character that loves everyone for who they are. And yeah, im not christian but the entire concept of it is very pritty, thats why i guess some emos try 2 find confort on religion.
since christianity is supposed to be happy. and emo is the opposite it doesn't quite make sense that way  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:23 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
Nikura Uchiha

since christianity is supposed to be happy. and emo is the opposite it doesn't quite make sense that way

But he is right, many kids try to find comfort in religion. Whether they go to wiccan, or christianity, they want to find some kind of peace fo mind, believing there is a higher power watching over you can ease your mind, as well as sometimes make things easier.  

Nikki the Juggalette

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:08 pm
Nikura Uchiha
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

But he is right, many kids try to find comfort in religion. Whether they go to wiccan, or christianity, they want to find some kind of peace fo mind, believing there is a higher power watching over you can ease your mind, as well as sometimes make things easier.
i know he's right, i'm not disagreeing with that fact, i was making sure he knew where i was coming from  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:17 pm
Basically emo is everything you guys have said.....damn you guys for knowing already......who am I supposed to school about emo? don't leave any fun for the rest of us.  

XxXxXAlice_CullenXxXxX

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:23 pm
XxXxXAlice_CullenXxXxX
Basically emo is everything you guys have said.....damn you guys for knowing already......who am I supposed to school about emo? don't leave any fun for the rest of us.

Hey we try!  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:26 pm
I think it's a unique heaviness in terms of music and an odd lifestyle.
Maybe because I'm associating it with emotions and being consumed by them though. sweatdrop

AdrianaKitten

Strawberry Bunny Magician

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:25 am
I ttttttttthhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnkkkkk:

E is for emotional ruins everybody's day
M is for miserable peeople

O if for on the daaarrk side

CAUSE WE HAVE SOME FRESH COOKIES
cookies!  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:53 am
XxXxXAlice_CullenXxXxX
do it to that mgirl  

The Dadalorian
Crew

sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:46 pm
XxXxXAlice_CullenXxXxX

O.o what do you think emo is? because it couldnt have been EXACLY the same thing all of us said...  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 11:56 pm
An excuse for guys to wear womens clothing and not be called a drag queen?  

Rellik San
Captain

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 12:52 pm
Rellik San
An excuse for guys to wear womens clothing and not be called a drag queen?

and a girl?  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games