Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What things about RE do you wish were real? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:53 pm
I could come up with other traits.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:21 pm
REaceofclubs
See, but if he were real, then I wouldn't be a fangirl. I'm not really a fangirl right now. Just kinda lusty. I figure that I'm classified as such because I think he's hot.

Yeah, I'm pretty much the same. If he were real, I wouldn't be all "OMG WESKER U R T3H MOST AWESOME UBER-1337 GREATEST blah blah blah I WANT 2 BE WITH U 4EVER OMGOMGOMG MARRY ME I WANT 2 HAVE UR BABIES". I'd want to get his attention, not just because he fits my image of an attractive, sexy guy, but also because I want in on whatever devious schemes he's got planned. Power, money, screwing around with the world's population behind their backs... these are tempting prospects to me.  

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:35 pm
Oh, here's another one.

Fangirls create ridiculous ideas for character pairings, which involve their favorite characters. Now girls, go to the RE Couples thread, and tell me if you're a fangirl or not.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:54 am
Was that directed toward me, Bio?

rofl  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:57 am
Okay, I'm not a fan girl. I don't want to have anyone's babies and I don't make strange pairings. I also don't squeal or move in a hoard.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm pretty much the same. If he were real, I wouldn't be all "OMG WESKER U R T3H MOST AWESOME UBER-1337 GREATEST blah blah blah I WANT 2 BE WITH U 4EVER OMGOMGOMG MARRY ME I WANT 2 HAVE UR BABIES". I'd want to get his attention, not just because he fits my image of an attractive, sexy guy, but also because I want in on whatever devious schemes he's got planned. Power, money, screwing around with the world's population behind their backs... these are tempting prospects to me.

xd For the sake of the little bit of hope I have in humanity, I pray that no one would EVER say that! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:00 pm
NotteRequiem
Was that directed toward me, Bio?

rofl
Not particularly. The question is, does it apply?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Blackartist19

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:54 am
i wish the Umbrella was real and i would work for them like HUNK  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:49 pm
Blackartist19
i wish the Umbrella was real and i would work for them like HUNK
And then they'd send you to retrieve the G Virus... But since you're not really HUNK, you'd get slaughtered by William Birkin. twisted  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mjolnir The Hammer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:52 pm
I would just like to have Albert Wesker as my father... Yup, that about covers it. Jeez, NO one would mess with me then. (Plus, I just dig the glasses, and the super-human powers, don't forget those) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:08 pm
I wish I had a T-103 at my command. Then no one would mess with ME. cool  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:20 pm
Today, I wish I had the T-virus.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:21 pm
Aww, some people need zombification?  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:25 pm
Yes. Idiots.

I'm arguing with people and they're making up s**t that I can't actually disprove to defend themselves. It's pissing me off...

(Perdon my french...)  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:28 pm
Don't argue with idiots. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:34 pm
I wouldn't argue if it wasn't concerning their involvement in my life. If I had the T-virus this wouldn't be a problem. So, anyway, I ignored the guy when he started that "Im talking to someone else anyway" bull s**t and signed on Gaia. Drama makes me want to rip my hair out. It's so F****** retarded.

Where better to be than this guild with my favorite people? smile  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces