Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tsukigakure Port [ Enter / Exit ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:42 pm
Suddenly, in front of the gates, rose petals started to fall. In the midst of these petals, the new Tsukikage was there. His blonde-like hair shining brightly as the sun beats down onto it. He smiled looking at the maiden that had arrived, probably by a personal ship, or she has traveled by foot, running across the water surface from the other side. Ripp stepped out of the petals. "Hello, Maiden. May I ask you what your intentions are here for?" Ripp asked her politely, his gray eyes were seductive and his face was handsome. His body structure was a medium, yet it gave off a strong look.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:51 pm
Ame bowed to her greeter and introduced herself. "My name is Murumatsu Ame of Kirigakure. I am here to see the new Tsukikage? That is, of course, if he or she is not busy at the moment. I understand that as a kage, they have many responsibilities." Her rich dark chocolate eyes flickered over Ripp as she had never seen him before. Absorbing his physical appearance, it was clear that he was not one to mess around with. Not that Ame ever did of course. She was always too serious for her own good. Still in her ninja garb, she did not have the luxury of hiding her toned physique beneath the many layers of her kimono.

~make a wish~

Muppins

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:55 pm
User Image

"No, the Tsukikage himself is not busy. Since, I am the Tsukikage." Ripp said with a smile as he bowed politely to the maiden; the Kirigakure shinobi. "My apologies," Ripp said as he has not introduced himself as of yet. "..You already know that I am the new Tsukikage of Tsukigakure. My name is Ripp Tsukiko, sibling of the previous kage, Asami Tsukiko." Ripp said politely and gently to the maiden. He was also called the Tsukikami by other people, meaning the Moon God. His blonde hair was over his right eye, covering it, yet his left gray colored eyes were showing. "..Now that I have introduced myself, and you have introduced yourself.. May I please ask this maiden, the intentions of coming to this island?" Ripp asked Ame.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:10 pm
"Tsukikage-kyou, I come as a representative of Kiri to pay respects to you, the new Tsukikage. I am sure you are aware of the upcoming war. Such a tragic solution to a problem not worth fighting over. It's a shame that so many villages have been pulled into it." How was Ame going to go about persuading a character like this? She knew nothing of him or his ideas. Maybe it would have been a better idea to stay home and plan this out a little better. Curse her impulsive ideas... Might as well get straight to the point right? "Have you been informed of Tsukigakure's position in the forthcoming war?"

~make a wish~

Muppins

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:16 pm
"Hmm? All I know that Tsukigakure is allied with the Oto and the Suna." Ripp said, talking about their allies. Sound and Sand; Oto and Suna. He smiled as he looked towards the Kiri representative. "..And yes, I do know about the war. I may be low of shinobi; Very low actually. Though, Moon will never surrender with anyone; nor will we lose." Ripp said, even if he has to fight alone. "Me fighting alone is good enough for this village." Ripp said with another smile. He may be too confident; but his strength was more than a hundred shinobi together. It was not a fake; it was true.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:59 pm
"I wouldn't expect any less from such excellent shinobi. I am well aware of what Tsukigakure is capable of." Humbled by Ripp's ego, Ame lowered her head to look at the ground. Afraid that her words might create an unbalance and put her in trouble, she paused unsure of what to say next. "Though your numbers are small, your strength far exceeds my own village's. It would be a shame if such power was used for all the wrong reasons. I hope you know why this war is occurring and the history of your allies. Though Kirigakure may not have a clean slate, we are true to justice, despite our nickname." She was referring to the idea that Kiri had come to be known as the "Bloody Mist Village."

The current Mizukage did not fit that bill. She was far too kind and one could even go as far to say weak in some aspects. There are times when she can become tough if absolutely necessary, but she was loved for her undying sympathy and all Mist-ninjas respected and valued her for her ceaseless understanding. The Mizukage only ever acted for the greater good of Kirigakure. Her loyalty to her people is what drove Ame to love her so.

~make a wish~

Muppins

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:32 pm
"Thank you for your humble words, Kirigakure shinobi. Yes, my numbers are VERY small, yet my own strength will be able to beat other's. Though, I am not using my power for greedy reasons, but for friendly and comrade like reasons." Ripp said as he took in a breather, then speaking once more. "..I aid my allies for their conquest; though I may have my reasons not to help them, though allies are allies. I will not lose their trust." Ripp said, nodding. "Ame, tell me. Why do you fight for your village?"

Ripp then told her his. "I fight for my village, because of the people. The island. The name. I fight for the people, I give my loyal body to them, and I would do anything to sacrifice it for them. I fight for the island, as it first been conquered by the Tsukikos, the Tsukiko family will continue to reign down upon this island, and fight for its people. I fight for thy name, as we are called the Tsukigakure Citizens. I do not consider myself as their leader, but as their friend and comrade in battle. Thy name, Tsuki; Being called the Moon God, Tsukikami, is a true pleasure and honor, and also.. As a Tsukiko, the family that first reigned upon Moon, shall continue." Ripp said, ending his speech.

"Now tell me, young Maiden. Why do you fight for your village and comrades?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:06 pm
Ame was caught off guard. Never had she previously thought about why she fought for Kirigakure. But then, the answer was simple no? Her loyalty is to her Mizukage. She held a certain understanding no one else was able to reach deep within Ame. "I fight for my village because I believe in my kage. I trust her with no end and would do anything for her. Strangely enough her last name is Tsukino. There may be a connection between the two family lines that make the people of that blood so honorable." Even knowing that she would not be able to sway Ripp to become Kiri's ally, she held a new found respect for the new kage. How she would regret meeting him on the battle field under different circumstances.

~make a wish~

Muppins

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:04 am
"Ame-chan. Hear this.." Ripp said as he took a step forward. "I, one of the Tsukikages of Tsuki, will not be able to fight the Kiri, the Hidden Mist. Why so..?" Ripp asked her, though he answered it for her. "Your loyalty and words for the Mizukage, moves me, yet Kiri was never and will never be, one of my own targets. Though, that is only me; I do know there will be others as well. My main target is the other villages, to show them that Tsuki, low in numbers, has a person that matches more than a hundred shinobi." Ripp said. Though, this was not about power, but to make Tsukigakure a feared country and a country that will never lose. "Konoha .. Kumo .. " Ripp mentioned, two of the villages that was his targets. "Konoha will be brought down by my hands, not with myself.. But with someone a whole lot stronger than me, Asami Tsukiko." Ripp said with a smile, mentioning the previous Tsukikage, though, knowing she was back now, they both are ruling the Moon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:11 am
Was Ame relieved? Maybe a little. She knew for sure that his strength far exceeded her own. In Kiri she was feared for her mysterious strength and ways, but next to Ripp she was like a small genin all over again. The fact that her village had become so weak distressed her. No matter, there wasn't much she could do. "Your words touch me more than you could imagine. And now I worry for the safety of my allies." Ame nodded her head to Ripp. "Sadly I should probably take my leave now. The village needs me to prepare for this foreboding war." She smiled a real smile for the first time in a long while. "Thank you for your time. I hope we can meet up and talk again like this."

~make a wish~

Muppins

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:17 am
"I will await for that moment, young Maiden of Kirigakure." Ripp said, smiling towards her. Not only did she need to prepare for her own war, Ripp also needed to prepare for his attack. Now that Asami was back in action, he would attack one single village, along with his two allies. "Please, do not resist fighting me.. If we ever meet in battle." Ripp said, as he bowed to the young shinobi. Thus, white feathers surrounded Ripp. These white feathers had stains of blood, a sign of his murderous intentions. Not towards the girl, but towards his enemy village. Kiri was not an enemy, nor an ally for the being. He would consider them neutral towards Tsuki. "Farewell." Ripp said as suddenly a red bright rose appeared on the maiden's hand and Ripp had gone off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:27 am
Ame glanced in surprise at the rose in her hand. A light blush flushed her cheeks pink and she shook her head smiling. She tucked it in her belt for safe keeping while traveling. Turning her back on Tsukigakure, she grabbed the small rowboat from before and set sail on the treacherous sea. Using the same tactic as before, chakra helped speed her safe journey home.

~make a wish~

Muppins

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:25 pm
Aino got off the boat that got them here and look at the place.He hated the boat ride as when he got off the first thing he did was hurl.He stay there in that position for who know how long as everything he has eaten in the last 4 days goes out and back into the sea.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:54 pm
Ripp was back from his invasion in Konoha. He was not tired at all, but the sleepiness has gotten to him. He sighed as he told his crew to meet him wherever. He needed to go somewhere, he was heading towards the office.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:01 pm
Aino wipe his mouth and look around.He shake his head as he try to keep his balance and find away to get to Ripp place office thing.As he walk he sway from one place to another.He take out a bottle of water and pour it all into his mouth and began to feel as light as a cloud and very happy.What he didn't know is that he has taken in his dad homemade sake instead.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff