ah! I am also 13! turning 14 on July 27th ^_^  

sweetsweetpoison

5,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Reina-T

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:35 pm
I just turned 20. I can't really remember when I got seriously into crafting, but I first-first started when I was a toddler making things out of macaroni and playdough. : P

Occasionally I like to knit accesories, but as for avoiding the granny stigma, I don't have to worry about it. It's usually very unqiue or retro-themed, which I've been told by friends is "in" right now. x3

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:04 am
I've turned 13 last February 15. so that means I'll be turning 14 next year! 4laugh And I think I've loved playing and making stuff from clay ever since I was 8, and I've loved drawing/cutting/making stuff from paper when I was 4.
AHHH... I remembered when my sister taught me how to make a paper boat...  

CandelaRoyale

link77345

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:34 pm
crud, i feel tiny compared to you guys. im honestly only 13. ive been doing origami since the end of fourth grade and ive been drawing for, well, most of my life.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:46 pm
I turned 17 at the beginning of this month. x3;

Hm. I'm not sure when I got serious about crafting. I crafted a lot as a child, but it wasn't anything good like the time I made a crappy robot out of a shoebox, some tins, origami paper, and some other things. I tried doing origami (not so much crafting really though) in like 6th grade, but stopped after a bit. My crafting dwindled a little after that, but I still did it every once in a while especially for my mom's presents. I just started getting into doing some origami again, and I'm starting to try and create stuff with polymer clay. So one of those dates. xD  

PainfullyVivid

Familiar Lover

Lili Marlene

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:23 pm
I'm 18, and I've always loved art and crafty type stuff... I learned crocheting, basic embroidery and sewing in grade school, first got into Fimo around 5th grade, and can't really pinpoint where I got 'serious' about this sort of thing... It's always interested me, I've just evolved a bit and grown into more involved media and processes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:45 am
I'm 13 but art has been my thing forever biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin I heart art  

myranda123678

YayAuLait

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 2:46 pm
I'm 13, very young. xD I feel so young compared to everyone else in here. :O
I started getting into crafting.. This year, haha. Of course I played with Play-doh in like pre-school to 1st grade.. Then in 2nd grade to 6th, we made sculptures with this really cool clay that needed water to knead. I made cool stuff with em! I then started to get serious about it this year-- I wanna be a great all-around artist! I've already started traditional/digital art(Anime, Manga, RealLife, Abtract, etc.), photography, and painting.. Sculpting is my next goal! >:l
Well, my friends make fun of me sometimes for being into crafts like knitting-- I ignore it. I like what I like.. I mean, all people like different things. :3

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:23 pm
I'm 15. :3
Hmm... I probably began crocheting when I was about 10, and I made my first plushie soon after I started crocheting.
As for that 'old granny' stereotype about crafts, I don't really mind that, because anyone I show my projects to thinks that my projects are great. My friends, teachers, and family are really supportive of my love of crafts. XD  

Steel Heart Alchemist

smigget

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:00 pm
im 13, turning 14 on the 18th of june. i cant really remember when i started getting serious about 3D craft, but i started painting when i was 9. i think a started knitting when i was 10, stopped for 2 years, then started again. and for the whole stereotype thing, its not that bigger deal in australia, since at my old school they had a knitting club where lots of people had joined, including some guys!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:33 am
I'm eighteen, going on nineteen in October.

I made my first plushie when I was four. It was a bunny.. Well.. A triangle. But with a bunny face!

I haven't settled down in one aspect of art- I really like sculpture, I loooove sewing, charcoal is my friend, and plushies are awesome.

If I was told to stick to one thing, I'd probably do sewing [Actually, I'm studying Fashion Design at college at the moment]. I particularly love costuming, and haven't found myself stuck on a costume as of yet. I run a costume-help profile on MySpace which gets a suprising amount of hits from people wanting to know how to toss together a cheap, good looking costume.
Ultimately I want to own a boutique, where I do a number of things. One, is couture work [individual garments, one-offs], have a small range going [and by small, I mean 20 of one garment], have a costume shop running, and also have an aspiring designers section, where other designers can sell from my store.

I was a very self-inspired arteeest. I remember in kindergarten being told what to draw, but I'd always draw something else. No yellow five-petal flowers for me!

Heh.

Nostrum

strawberry monochrome

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:40 am
I am fourteen years of age and have started to get really interested into crafts around the age of 8, I would always go from one thing to another. . I still do that today >.< The things I have switched between are clothing reconstruction( if you would call that a craft) clay charms, plushies, and a bunch of other stuff that isn't like crafts (paintings)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:27 am
I'm a young 'un!

I think if I bring knitting into school people think it's a bit wierd but they know I'm individual anyway so they don't really think to much about it. On other crafting websites and such the other people I talk to are adults and I don't tend to tell them I'm a young teenager- they treat you differently if you do.  

Mizamina

xlonely_tearsx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:56 am
I'm 19 years young and I've been into sculpting for...about a year now 3nodding  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff