Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iL1fe

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:48 pm
Asami looked up and saw a white haired young man and nodded. "You may, and officially a shinobi of the Tsuchigakure." Asami said, without any regrets and hesitation. "I am Asami, the Tsuchikage. Also known as the Tsukyomi, if you ever need anything.. I am always here."
I've been loving&&;needing you..
..Cain Kemnebi <3

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:49 am
(No one is posting. >.<)
..Cain Kemnebi <3

iL1fe

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:39 pm
Ayumu walks into the Tsukikage's office, He had never traveled to the crescent moon village before. He was intrigued at this new village. He was here for a reason, he wanted to get a summon. He had heard from Asaba that Asami was the ninja to look for when in need of learning to summon snakes.

"Asami i presume" Ayumu chuckled as he walked up to her desk and bowed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:53 pm
(How come nobody goes through the port to enter >.>)

Asami looked towards the shinobi. "What do you want and who are you?" Asami asked, as she did not know who this shinobi was or where he came from.

..Cain Kemnebi <3

iL1fe

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:01 pm
Glad that the hounds led her too the crescent moon island Saraii took the liberty of buying some ramen for the Tsukikage. Making her way to the office
she thinks to herself( maybe she would teach me, hopefully she would teach me, why wouldn't she, i would be the best subordinate) she knocks on the door holding the bag where the ramen was being held. "Tsukikage, may i come in" she finished, wondering if she would be accepted in the office or told to leave. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:07 pm
(ooops sorry XD)

"I am Kamikuro Ayumu, i reside with the Village of Sound. I am here on business of my own. I went to the Otokage, he was the original summoner of snakes. He had told me that he stepped down and that you were the new ninja to go to for summoning snakes. I wish to learn how to summon snakes." Ayumu requested.  

TenaciousTravyG

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:11 pm
"oh umm kay....your mask is scary kind of, she giggled alittle 3nodding , im here to seak someone to teach me medical ninjutsu and to help advance in my bloodline. by all means you first, your older, im only seven." she said striking a conversation with the older gentlemen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:11 pm
"Come in, and I cannot just let anyone learn how to summon them." Asami said, as the snakes are a major responsibility, and being the Snake Sage was too. She cannot just trust anyone and let them learn it and sign the scroll. Well, they could just sign the scroll and learn by themselves, though that could cause them death.
..Cain Kemnebi <3

iL1fe

TenaciousTravyG

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:21 pm
Ayumu turned and looked at the little girl, he smiled behind his mask and let out a chuckle then turned to face Asami again.

"I understand, I am willing to do whatever is necessary to learn how to summon the snakes." Ayumu said determined to learn the summon. He has grown in strength so fast since he joined the sound and he was positive he could do this.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:32 pm
" well i guess ill sit at the door until the meeting is over" said sarii sarcastically. then she thought ( maybe i should have brought to her some sake, i could have brought her some sake.) she closed the door and sat quietly awaiting the tsukikage's order of invitation to her office.  

Novaleigh91

iL1fe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:37 pm
Asami shook her head. "My tests will be harsh. If you fail, there will be a chance.. A fifty percent chance, that you may die." Asami said as she will give numerous tests.
..Cain Kemnebi <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:42 pm
That percentage was quite large for such a summon Ayumu thought to himself. Ayumu had said before he even left the village of cloud and betrayed them for the sound, He would do whatever he had to do to become a powerful ninja. Ayumu understood the risk of this and nodded his head.

"I am prepared" Ayumu smirked under his mask, just thinking about summoning snakes made him excited for the tests.  

TenaciousTravyG

iL1fe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:54 pm
"Numerous tests is for you to fight shinobis. Two of them is my Sannin, and the other is me. Other tests include, breaking in villages. Stealing documents. And proving that you are strong enough; meaning you will fight numerous shinobi from different villages except your own." Asami said, knowing that if he agreed to this he would have to follow Asami's rules. "I will not back down; If you seek power.. I suggest you turn back and try again some other time. Power is for the Greedy. Power can swallow your body and control you, wholly." Asami said, as she learned that the hard way.
..Cain Kemnebi <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:11 pm
"Power is for the greedy, I am the greedy" Ayumu chuckled as he got closer and tilted his head.

"I seek power, a lot of power" Ayumu got closer to Asami, leaning over her desk and getting close to her face.

"But i respect your warnings, so i will back down for now" Ayumu chuckled as he stepped back and bowed. He knew that Asami could have easily just said it wouldnt have been easy, Ayumu would have accepted it and went on with his decision. Ayumu knew he was crazy, a bit unstable minded, but he also knew that he had to think logical and realize that what he would have gotten into would be too dangerous. He had risked his life, almost died multiple times, but he could risk it all for a summon. He was just a chunin and he was strong, but the things Asami would make him do would be far off his rank. Disappointed, Ayumu turned and started toward the door. He let out a smirk behind his mask. "this just brought me back to reality. I have fought 5 jounin and sent them retreating, by myself. I had fought the Otokage and also the leader of the akatsuki for my chunin exam just barely making it out alive, getting stabbed and ribs broken. I have been through a lot, but seeing how hard Asami would have pushed me brought me back to reality that i am strong, but not strong enough" Ayumu thought to himself as he was almost out the door of the office.  

TenaciousTravyG

Novaleigh91

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:15 pm
seeing the scary masked guy about to leave the office, she stood up straight. waiting for him to leave she looked at the door. she started thinking ( please hurry up, please...... that guys mask is scary. i like it though.) she finished.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff