Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Lavender inn~ (reopen -.-') Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:31 pm
He took the blanket and wrapped it around himself, smiling. "I'm not, actually. I moved here just a couple weeks ago."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:12 am
"ah. So you do you have a place to stay?" She walked over to the table in the corner and sat in a chair. "come sit." I gave a small smile. "The heater is on full blast so it should get warmer in here soon."  

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:34 pm
(im so sorry angelic_p l u s h i e T^T i didnt mean to be rude *crys* im really sorry...ill give you something you can image for her clothes if ya like?...or i can just describe it ^^;. anyways...really sorry)

as it rained outside, a wolfox furry runs trough the day. she ran trough the woods trying to get out the rain. her fur was soaking wet. even her clothes were sobing wet, they made it harder to move in the rain. she finds a place called lavanders inn. she smiles and rushes inside shivering from the rain. she looks around for someone as she walks to the front desk, rings the bell for someone to ansure, and waits there rubing her tummy even tho it isnt fat.

(hope it helps angelic_p l u s h i e. i can get more people to join if you wish)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:22 pm
Zeldrick quickly took a seat in front of her, wrapping the blanket tighter around him. "Well... I have a place, but not as good as this place though." Looking around, he noticed how well wooded it was. Obviously this place had class. It had more of a cabin feel on him.  

Zeldrick

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:50 am
She blushed a little then turned to the newcomer. " my, my the rain is getting to everyone, huh?" She arose and went to the closet pulling out a second woolen blanket. " Here take a blanket and a seat." She gestured to the seat she had occupied earlier. " yes, and I spent awhile redoing everything here, it took a lot of my inheritence." She glanced at the room and sighed a little.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:48 pm
Still looking around, his mouth dropped and breathed, "Wow...." Still looking around, his body was motionless besides his neck and head, which looked all over the room. "Well, you're sure to make more than you donated with this kind of place."

Zeldrick

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:59 am
She giggled a little and said happily," You can stay here if you like." She glanced back at the other woman and smiled. "you guys want some hot chocolate?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:54 pm
After shaking his head fur of water again, he licked his paw and stroked his hair, grooming it. He stopped, looked up at her, and quickly removed his paw. "Oh... heh, yea. That'd be great!"

Zeldrick

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:09 pm
"yes please...i would love some...and maby some bread...im very hurngery..." she says smiling holding her stomach and rubing it softly. she yawned and tryed to dry herself off "thank you for the warm blanket and the seat..." looking down at her feet ((or paws o.o)) she sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:18 pm
She giggled, " But of course, oh yes and is that a yes for both or...?" She dragged out the 'r'. Not waiting for an answer she happily ran to the kitchen and brought out three tall mugs. The were ivory with vines and flowers etched into them. She then took out a meduim sized plate also an ivory color with vines and flowers decorating the sides. Cutting a hearty slab of sourdough bread she laid it on its side and covered it in a yummy herb-butter. 'I hope shes not a vegetarean....' Mizu thought, and she brought out a 12 .oz Top round steak and heated in her microwave oven. After the beep sounded she took it out and added to the plate. She yoinked a steak knife and fork from her drawers and stuck them beside the bread and steak. She hummed happily to her favorite song, 'innocence' by avril lavigne. And poured chocolate milk into the mugs and added half a hersheys bar into the to give extra flavour. She then also heated those up and stirred in the chocolate. Taking the plates and mugs out she set them at their table, and took a sip of her chocolate milk.  

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:00 am
*smiles at her* thank you so very much...its so kind of you...*drinks half the cup and begans to eat sorta weird like. almost scarfing it down*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:50 pm
Zeldrick takes small sips of his hot chocolate, and watch as the Wolfox almost drank all of hers in one gulp. He sat there quietly, and muttered, "Thank you..." and continued to drink out of his cup.  

Zeldrick

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:14 pm
Mizu smiled happily, and her head spun with thoughts, ' er.. Is she homeless, Abandoned... or something...?' But she would not ask any of the questions buzzing inside her head, it was rude. "Your welcome." She sipped her Hot chocolate quietly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:41 am
*she looked at both of the furrys and somehow knew what you guys where thinking. she didnt want to ansure anything cause she didnt want to be kicked out so soon. she said quietly to the owner of the inn* your cooking is very good...ive never had anything like this...thank you so much...i guess i should eat more often...*she gaive a soft chuckle and contiued to eat less like a slob*

((^^ wink )  

MoonSilver777

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:19 pm
She looked up at them from the cup. Her cheeks blushed red because sh had known what she was thinking. "er... uh, I am not really that good.." She laughed a little nervously.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff