Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Missions [Update 07/07/09] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:16 am
Eitehr way, Kouga and Korrin can't go. i would love to attend but I am still a genin also. And I have no business with you guys' dealings. I have no problems with the guys you mentioned earlier.

Then it hit him "If only I was a chunin. I could go as a spy along with truggal. The sound don't know us. We could be called rouge nin from the Cloud seeking power and knew that the power we wanted existed in the Sound... Damn I'm not a chunin..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:18 am
Tell the committee to let me go...they told me to go with them, so it would seem suspicious if a random Cloud nin went. Oh and tell the committee this--even though I'm only a genin, I'm still going, no matter what they say. Sorry.  

ll Shinzo ll

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:22 am
Well at least take a jounin. Yes, Rahenno is a chunin, but it won't be enough. You guys would be going up against top nouch ninja, llike ANBU level. You would be killed right before you could enter the gates of the Village. Besides, if the Akatsuki are involved in this, you know they'll be in the Village somewhere. And the fact that they are after Rahenno will really put you guys out of your misery.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:25 am
How many times do I have to say it...I don't plan on attacking them, I plan on becoming a sound nin, "Become one of the enemy" as people may say.  

ll Shinzo ll

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:29 am
Dasiuke sheireked at this.

Well why would the sound just, out of nowhere, invite you to become a Sound nin? Thats sounds kind of wierd from the moment you said that.

((brb g2g eat))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:35 am
(Guys please delete this soon, even in real life I don't want the sound people to read this. yeah if you read this in real life, then you won't rp with the guy properly...
Daisuke: it's 10 am and you're eating BREAKFAST?!)

Yeah, so the committee can't disapprove this...well, if Asaba-sama finds out, then he'll hunt me down to the end of the earth...but, no matter what the cost, I still want to gather their information and find out their motives.

ll Shinzo ll

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:47 am
(( xd YESH Breakfast ROCKS)) Ok then. Well I'll stop posting in here. BTW who is Asaba-san? Everybody talks about him a lot, especially Neko...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:50 am
(Asaba's the owner of the guild (raijin-sasori), the Otokage and one of the leaders of the Akatsuki. ONE of the most powerful shinobi in the guild)  

ll Shinzo ll

D a i j b

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:52 am
O_O U gotta be Flipping kidding. The leader of the Akatsuki?!?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:53 am
eek eek eek you dont know who asaba is, he is the strongest akasuki member in the whole guild  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:55 am
Would we be fair to say...the strongest in the guild? no, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:00 am
sorry i guess i overexsagerated abit  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items