Reply Role Plays
Dark Verse RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:11 pm
the man wanted to know who the stranger is and stayed taking his chances but he didn't want to be stuck in a building so he walked out and searched the town non stop looking and at every little spot.....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:20 pm
The shadow followed, silently steering him away from everything that was important to it...

And then the daybreak came, the time where the shadow dissapeared.  

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:47 pm
he saw daybreak so he gave up and then closed down camp and got all his items together and started to walk away even though he was in the mood to find some help today.....  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:49 am
A woman was standing out in the sunlight, completely covered by the cloak she was wearing.  

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:13 pm
the man notices this and aim his gun at her and yells,"WHO ARE YOU?!?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:18 am
The woman turned to him. "I am the only one left here. Who are you?"  

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200

Lt Cmdr Halo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:34 pm
Name: Hydraxon
Birth: Unknown
Birth Place: Unknown
Home Town: Mahri Nui
Your Origin: A mysterious figure from a mysterious land, Hydraxon will capture any foul being willing to run away from him.
About Your Character: A sort of Prison Warden, strong, practically biomechanical, yet alive and living.
A Pic: User Image
Special Talents: Expert on nearly every weapon ever made in the universe.
Magical Powers: (None)
Weapons: Cordak Blaster, Boomerang, Claw

(By the way, I hope this doesn't seem like a god mod.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:46 pm
Hydraxon looked down at the two people talking from atop a nearby building. "Two more escapees from the pit! Though, I'm not sure this place is close enough to Mahri Nui for them to be escapees..." He though to himself.
He didn't know where he was. First, he saw a blinding light deep under the dark waves of the subterranean sea. Next thing he knows, he finds himself wandering these odd streets. He had 3 questions on his mind:

1. How did he get here?...
2. How far away from Mahri Nui was this place?, and...
3. HOW IN THE GREAT SPIRIT'S NAMES WAS HE BREATHING NORMAL AIR!??

These questions stayed on his mind ever since it happened. Which was about 2 weeks ago. Still, he though the natives were friendly and kind to provide him with food, water and shelter. So, he pondered to himself about all that had happened.  

Lt Cmdr Halo

Azrel Pyratheon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:20 pm
Unbeknownst to the three individuals- the woman, the man, and the automaton- there was another being present. Or, rather, two halves of a being sharing the same body. The half that currently controlled the body called himself Walter.

As he watched from his position in the nearby shrubbery, he fought the rising anxiety within himself. Of the two that he saw, the man wielding the rifle seemed quite unfriendly. His yelling certainly gave away the fact therein. Walter wondered what had caused he man to act so voraciously. Patiently waiting, Walter decided to remain in his hidden position and see what would happen next.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:59 pm
As Hydroxon thought to himself, he sensed another presence. The presence he felt didn't seem normal to him. He looked around. Nothing.
He then though to himself. "I'm not thinking clearly...I need to relax. Though, I do think there is something here..." He then threw a silent boomerang around the other side of the building he was on, and heard a scream of pain coming from the other side.
I knew it! My suspicions were true!" He made sure not to think out loud so that he wouldn't reveal his position to the other people screaming down below.  

Lt Cmdr Halo

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:46 am
the man heard a scream and turned around saw nothing so told the lady,"someone is here settle this later for now lets get them neutralized,"then he walked towards the scream and saw a boomerang and a man so he put his foot on him holding him down and started looking around.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:38 pm
Hydraxon spun around when he heard them say they had heard something and figured out that he had been spotted. "Aww, crap. Not good!"
He said as he started to run away from the situation. As he was running from rooftop to rooftop, he tripped and fell off. When he landed on the concrete ground, he landed on his bottom. "Good." He thought. "At least I didn't break my face or limbs."  

Lt Cmdr Halo

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:22 am
the man ran towards the sounds and saw a man on the ground he kicked him down and made him stay down by holding his foot on him and pointed his gun at him and said,"who are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:17 am
"Good! He's distracted! Now to attack!" Hydraxon thought. He leaped over the building, right behind his target, and pointed his blaster at him. "Where do you think your going, prisoner?" He said confidently.  

Lt Cmdr Halo

Azrel Pyratheon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:01 pm
As Walter was watching the pair of people, a large object suddenly hit him in the back of the head. He let out a yell of agony and shock before falling to the ground; his head bleeding on the pavement. Before he could get up though, the rifle-wielding man had pushed him back onto the pavement with the heel of his boot. The man then began yelling at him now. The man demanded his name but Walter was too scared to do any more than whimper in fear. He then heard another individual start yelling at the gunslinger. The voice belonged to a person (if it could be called a person) who was also brandishing a gun-like weapon.

Suddenly Walter felt a familiar sensation welling up inside of him. He knew that the Other was starting to surface. The Other was a conciousness that called itself 'Qwin.' Walter did not know what the Other's name was. He had never conversed with it. He only knew that it was there and that it could only be described as pure malevolence.

No. Walter thought. No, not now. I don't want to kill these people.

As Walter fought against the strengthening tide of the Other's consciousness, he felt his will weakening. His senses began to dull. His vision blurred and all sounds began to mute. Walter let out one final scream before the darkness enveloped him.

Then a pair of eyes opened. The eyes belonged to a man who called himself Qwin.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff