Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:03 pm
Toharo
KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Karren Hilary.
Toharo
KazehaneRio_FLAME
*feels sad* Aww...im the creator of this guild. The captain..the one who will lead you to conquring the world! MUWAHAHAHAHHA....anywho...>_< *hides and pouts in a corner*

Wow that is so cool! I love your guild! 4laugh 4laugh !
3nodding So do I! Praise Kaze-san for building it! -bows and worships- n.n''
MUWAHAHAHAHHA! xd if only arina-chi can see this guild...i would be so happy.[ /quote]
crying We should find out what her e-mail is and get her to see it!

Yeah we should. 3nodding

The only probelm is that I can't find it. T.T

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:44 pm
Toharo
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Karren Hilary.
Toharo
KazehaneRio_FLAME
*feels sad* Aww...im the creator of this guild. The captain..the one who will lead you to conquring the world! MUWAHAHAHAHHA....anywho...>_< *hides and pouts in a corner*

Wow that is so cool! I love your guild! 4laugh 4laugh !
3nodding So do I! Praise Kaze-san for building it! -bows and worships- n.n''
MUWAHAHAHAHHA! xd if only arina-chi can see this guild...i would be so happy.

Who's that?
... eek arina-chi is...arina...the only reason the guild is here...lol xd yeah, but i call her arina-chi i donno abt the others  

akeikas
Captain

JuiCe22

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:40 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
solar locked it for a reason. This should be in the music thread. But i guess we can make a different one for music and AMV? But seriously, if the thing got locked, it means, that it doesnt belong, and one of us locked it. It also means that we can unlock it as well. If you want, you can delete this thread, and talk to one of us, Leri, Solar or I, and maybe we can think of making this a usable thread.

Also, for AMVs, go to www.animemusicvideo.org this was stated on the music thread.

does the link work with u? cuz the page cannot be displayed when i open it... sad  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:34 am
JuiCe22
KazehaneRio_FLAME
solar locked it for a reason. This should be in the music thread. But i guess we can make a different one for music and AMV? But seriously, if the thing got locked, it means, that it doesnt belong, and one of us locked it. It also means that we can unlock it as well. If you want, you can delete this thread, and talk to one of us, Leri, Solar or I, and maybe we can think of making this a usable thread.

Also, for AMVs, go to www.animemusicvideo.org this was stated on the music thread.

does the link work with u? cuz the page cannot be displayed when i open it... sad

Yeah, same here.  

Toharo

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Click here to see Video
WATCH IT ITS KKJ!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:58 pm
did anyone mention www.youtube.com ?  

SugaKitten

Toharo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:07 am
Ren_ai_Rei
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Click here to see Video
WATCH IT ITS KKJ!

Wow! That was an awsome AMV! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:54 pm

Ren_ai_Rei

Little Miss Maria

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:04 pm
Here are video that I made:
Ordinary Day
Gravity
Gomenasai
Fix You
Life

Favorite Full Moon wo Sagashite music videos:
Eternal Onliest
Don't Speak
Angels
The Last Song
My Heart Goes
Just One Wish...
It's All Coming Back To Takuto
Forever
Wings of Despair
Cries of Innocence
~Full Moon~
At the Begining
Can't Fight the Moonlight
Can't Help Falling On Love
Carry You
Immortal Full Moon
Only Hope
Pearls of Memories

OVA - Cute Cute Adventure

Favorite KKJ music videos:
Headstrong
Virgin State of MindAlone

Other:
Arina Tanemura Forever  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:24 pm
If you were looking for a link for AMV.org it is here.  

Little Miss Maria

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:30 pm
Actually I'm working on a FMwS video thats been going on and off hiatus. (Mainly because my computer doesn't always get along.) It's a Mitsuki/Eichi video to a dance-techno song 'Beautiful' by DJ Prada G.

When i'm done, i'll show you. However, a lot of my videos don't work for others, so I can't guarantee it'll work for you all, or that it'll be great.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:48 pm
SakuMeiMei's Videos Here!~

Uhh yeah...it's basically...everything that I've made in the past...monthes. whee
My Full Moon one...is just...weird...and I just conveniently have the other ones there just in case if you want to see them. sweatdrop  

SakuMeiMei

Nandru_San

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:56 pm
Here is my vid for Full Moon sorry I had the wrong link up last time. sweatdrop Full Moon By the way its a Mitsuki and Takuto tribute.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff