Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:17 pm
"poor little bird"
A clone of Rj's was sitting on a higher ledge a bit of ways up as He looked down
"I dont belive we have met"
The clone got up
"the names Rj how do you do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:21 pm
she continues to look off where the bird was.
"kira. and oh doing fine myself."
she looks up at the clone.
"so what are you here for?" she asks.  

I~kira~kira~I

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:26 pm
"I guess im here to be somewhat of a look out in case someone trys to get up here"
The clone says sitting up on the ledge drinking tea
"want some?"
The clone smiles a bit even though he knows she cant see him
"even though im a clone it loos natural.....hahaha"
Rj laughed at his own joke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:37 pm
Ricardo J
"I guess im here to be somewhat of a look out in case someone trys to get up here"
The clone says sitting up on the ledge drinking tea
"want some?"
The clone smiles a bit even though he knows she cant see him
"even though im a clone it loos natural.....hahaha"
Rj laughed at his own joke.

"no. i don't drink tea much." she keeps looking out at the scencary around the mountain. she finishes her snack. she wipes her mouth with her sleeve.

"don't get what you're laughing about but.. would you like to have a spar? a simple one. unless you want me to make myself a clone and have our clones fight one another. would be interesting."

"oh and my reason is cause im a bit bored."  

I~kira~kira~I

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:42 pm
"sure but I would prefer you go down to the gate to fight the real me"
the clone yawns and lays down
"just so i can stay focused and we can have some real fun"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:44 pm
kira nods and leaves the mountain.  

I~kira~kira~I

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:25 pm
lost the chance to get some information.

kira goes to where the bird has landed and tends for it. she puts it on the branch and it begins to move around on its feet.

kira goes back up to the same place, sitting on the edge of the mountain.

kira has wind swirling around her right hand and electrcity and static jumping on her left hand. she put her hands together, balancing the two elements. as she separated her hands and the static was riding on the sharp winds in both hands.

she thrust her hands into the ground and made a rock slide down the mountain, which created small obstacles. she did not mean to make them but some were made.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:33 pm
maybe go cheer up susumu. she leaves the mountains.  

I~kira~kira~I

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:36 am
Much time later Susumu walks up to the base of the mountain. with 4 seals in her hand. She is extremely tired, and takes her time walking around the mountain. placing the 4 seals in a square around the mountain. inhibiting anyone on the mountain to be unable to use chakra.These are the last seals that Susumu can make for some time. she has drawn a bit much blood drawing up all the new seals that we're needed.
She finishes placing all 4 seals around the mountain and activates them. Taking a little break by a nearby stream, Susumu takes a drink of the fresh pure water. cleansing her body and the water to eliminate any bacteria. She takes a deep breath. and listens to the sounds of the forest. after resting for sometime she decides to head back to the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:24 pm
kira comes back and remains as a "temporary guard" to watch for people who might actually get through this treacherous road.  

I~kira~kira~I

marquis27

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:40 pm

On a dark night Marquis forms out of the ground in a lush forest near the mountain. stepping out into a clearing his hands spit out a couple big pieces of clay. He shapes on piece into an alter. complete with an inner room he tosses it in the middle of clearing and makes a handsign
POOF
a giant cloud of smoke arises and from the giant cloud of smoke a giant alter of clay stands before Marquis. Sinister looking a single tower with a gothic look. Marquis walks into the alter and sets the demolished coin like objects in the center. his other hand shapes a statuet resembling a monkey of C4. Leaving the alter. Marquis makes a handsign and a door closes to the alter. Getting a safe distance away from the thing, The mountain in the background., Marquis makes a handsign
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The blast lights up the night sky making it look like day time. shortly after the first blast a fine microscopic clay dust blows up totally dissinigrating anything in the area.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:44 pm
Marquis checks the blast area. to make sure nothing survived he scans the area with his sharingan taking his time. nothing remains in this smoking crater that marquis has left near the mountain. giant in size the crater must be 2-3km in diameter. "thats a job well done" he pats the dirt off his hands and slinks back into the ground to report back to Oroami.  

marquis27

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:02 pm
Zann flickered to the mountains, riding an airball as he saw the crater. What...what happened here?! His eyes widened in alarm at the massive crater he saw below him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:46 am
Marquis hikes along the forest some time before reaching the base of the mountain. he begins to hike up the mountain side zig zagging his way up its quite a hike. hes working his way up to the Mountains mane. He will not let gravity win. carrying around a heavy pack he takes a little breather part way up the mountain. looking at the view he's already much higher in altitude than the the Cloud village or any of its buildings.

Continueing his hike he finally reach's the tree line, the grounds have changed on the mountain it has become steeper and plant life seems to be going down the further up he climbs. Reaching a predicament of a giant rock wall. it would take forever to go around , so he climbs holding on tightly to the the rocks he powers his way through, a rock slips where hes trying to grip almost making Marquis fall to his death. he regains himself and works his way up this rockwall with all the will power hes got. the wind blowing heavily along the sheer face, he finally reachs the top after many close calls.

He takes a break on the mountains mane, very high up now he overlooks almost all of the lightning country. He takes a big drink of water then continues to hike up the mountains mane. it is a dangerous hike, very windy and ridges on both sides of Marquis. one false move spells death. He must do some more rock climbing at the very end to reach the summit.

Once Summited Marquis looks upon the entire Lightning country. the endlessness of the ocean can be gazed upon from up here as well. Marquis lets out a Gigantic Roar! AUUUUUUUUURRAAAHHH! sounding like a beast he smiles the sun shining brightly behind him Marquis checks out the summit a little, collects a few strange plants, and checks out the view from everyside. Going with his favorite view he sits on a cliffs edge smoking his kiseru. He pops the top off a beer holds the glass in the air "CHEERS!" he takes mighty swig once hes done with his beer and his lunch, Marquis starts heading down the mountain. Being extra careful he knows full well that Descending a mountain is much more dangerous the the climb. He hikes the whole way down finding a way around the cliff sides he navigates himself carefully, a couple of close calls as rocks fall off ledges and Marquis is forced to balance on a tiny strip of land about half a foot in width the rock section has been totally washed away by a land slide. the wind blows heavily and almost knocks Marquis off the mountain. he reachs the bottom safely and rests by a nearby stream for sometime. laying on the soft grass he watch's the clouds float by.  

marquis27

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:28 pm
kira watched as the man climbed up and down the mountain. she could tell he was only climbing for the experience so she did not let any slides or explosions to occur.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff