Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Wario and Waluigi, Peach and Daisy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnGod Carsyn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:27 pm
I always thought that Wario and Waluigi were cloning experiments done by Bowser that went horribly wrong.
And speaking of Peach and Daisy, has anyone thought of where Rosalina fits into this? Or is that just me?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:46 am
I wonder more about the parents of these characters?

And how long does Peach need to remain a Princess? Should'nt she be the queen by now?...
They always show her surrounded by Toadstools, and her name for years was just "Princess Toadstool" so...is she a human or a toadstool or some freaky hybrid?

I notice they never explain these things >_<...  

south_star89

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:31 am
It's show time!

Rosalina is just the Mother of existence as to what I believe seeing as how she nurses stars which form into planets, solar systems ,etc.

Mmmm... Tasty!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:11 pm
Vampiir
Josafat
Deathmask97
Joukan The Dark One
gutterball29
Wario and Waluigi's relationship is unknown, however you would think that they would be twins because Mario and Luigi are. Peach and Daisy have been confirmed as cousins.

Well just for the record. Mario is older

How much older IS Mario??? In Yoshi's Island, Mario and Luigi are born at almost the exact same time. I've thought a lot about this, and I'm pretty sure they're twins...

I've never seen someone refer to them as twins, but I've seen that Mario is his older brother.
"Understanding people isn't hard Neku"

It's been seen that there are different answers.
Sometimes, Luigi's older... Sometimes Luigi's the younger twin, and sometimes they're 'Just Brothers'
So, basically... We have no clue which is right...

"It's impossible"-Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryu

Maybe they're all true... twisted  

Deathmask97

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:45 pm
Well you could could guess that Wario and Waluigi are brothers because of there noses. But Peach and Daisy I think are just friends.Yet................................................ OMG THIS IS HARD TO THINK ABOUT! NINTENDO, YOU JUST MADE ME POP A BRAIN VEIN!!!!! stressed xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:07 pm
Deathmask97
Vampiir
Josafat
Deathmask97
Joukan The Dark One
gutterball29
Wario and Waluigi's relationship is unknown, however you would think that they would be twins because Mario and Luigi are. Peach and Daisy have been confirmed as cousins.

Well just for the record. Mario is older

How much older IS Mario??? In Yoshi's Island, Mario and Luigi are born at almost the exact same time. I've thought a lot about this, and I'm pretty sure they're twins...

I've never seen someone refer to them as twins, but I've seen that Mario is his older brother.
"Understanding people isn't hard Neku"

It's been seen that there are different answers.
Sometimes, Luigi's older... Sometimes Luigi's the younger twin, and sometimes they're 'Just Brothers'
So, basically... We have no clue which is right...

"It's impossible"-Yoshiya 'Joshua' Kiryu

Maybe they're all true... twisted

They're twins, and Mario is older. Why else do you think they look so much alike and that the stork was carrying them to their parents at the same time. You could say that Wario and Waluigi are unidentical twins?  

gutterball29

ultimatesmasher

Aged Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:06 pm
Wario and Waluigi are the evil incarnations of Marioand Luigi respectively. They aren't technically related, but they might as well be, since they are incarnations of the same family. Peach and Daisy are old high school buddies who are now govern neighboring kingdoms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:43 pm
Wasn't there a topic about this already?

...Actually, I'm 100% certain there was.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11651227&page=1

Although, it hadn't delved into Peach/Daisy/Rosalina.

I'm fairly certain there's no relation between Rosalina and the other two. Peach and Daisy are cousins, and Rosalina is some random girl who grew up with the Luma.  

8Bit Jack

gutterball29

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:15 pm
Daisy and Peach ARE cousins, it is stated in the official Mario Kart Wii guide and confirmed on Mario Wiki:
Quote:
Daisy is known to be a tomboy, and her special abilities often deal with flowers. She shares a friendly rivalry with her cousin, Princess Peach.

And Nintendo Power states that Wario is Mario's cousin.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:44 pm
Is daisy really dating Luigi.... that B***h hes mine twisted  

Hinata19515

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:48 pm
Hinata19515
Is daisy really dating Luigi.... that B***h hes mine twisted
Hey Hinata. Just a heads-up, but you're necroing a really old topic. That's against the rules and could get you banned. Just want to let you know because this happened before earlier this year.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff