Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:57 am
then man yells running after the two girls,"WAIT I NEVER GOT YOUR NAMES!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:19 am
The two girls kept on running and Anexia yelled behind her back, "Anexia and Bex!"  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:24 am
stops running and yells," OK THANKS!"the man puts his hand up and a dark portal open and he walks through and appears right in front of the two girls,"did you think it would be that easy to ditch me? ha ha."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:54 pm
"We weren't ditching you." Bex said, looking around at the tower of which had millions of books in it.

Anexia seemed to be looking elsewhere too as she commented, "This looks like a Zexion's hideout, a library. What are we supposed to do in a library?!" she seemed upset and dissapointed at the same time. Anexia lifted her arms and closed her eyes, for a slight second everything seemed to stand still. Then after a minute of silence an electrical current could be heard, "Omg there is actually a t.v here! I haven't watched t.v ever since I became a Nobody!" she looked around the room, using her powers of Media and Music to find where the t.v was. The girl ran over to one of the walls and put her ear against it.

Bex followed her friend, "I dont think there is a t.v inside a wall."

Anexia shook her head and explained, "There must be a secret room in here somewhere. The Superior doesn't want you or me to watch t.v in case we try to go back home. Since we are new to the Organization." she looked over to the man and smiled, "Yea, we are new you can laugh if you want."  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:05 pm
the man rolls his eyes and says,"not a t.v. a computer" the man puts his hand on the wall and pushes and the wall starts spinning"i wouldn't go in if he hears you two he'll kill all of us."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:40 pm
"Bex is on the case." replied Anexia, as she walked through the opened secret room. The room was very small to say the least and there was only a desk and a chair and a computer in the middle of the room. Anexia sat down in the chair and explained, "Bex can control luck and jynx. So if we are lucky then Mansex wont hear us."

Bex looked up at the man and nodded, holding in a laugh from Xemnas's nickname. She was sure the nickname was made up by Axel but she wasn't quite sure. Whenever her mood changed luck or jynx happened, so all she had to do was concentrate on the good times and good things happened. Or when she really was focusing she could make certain things happen. Bex looked over the computer too and saw that Anexia was looking up their houses on MyWorld, an online source that shows pictures of your house.

While still typing in the address Anexia pressed Enter and turned around in the chair, saying to the man, "It doesn't seem like you like The Superior very much, since your helping us out I mean."

"What she is trying to say is thank you." interpreted Bex, "Anexia doesn't really say that much. You should be lucky."  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:48 pm
the man looks down sorta sad and says,"it's a long story right now you're going to have to get off though i gotta stop something he's working on or it could be the end of the real world witch would kill my other, witch would kill me,"then the man walks towards the computer  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:10 pm
Anexia looked up and said, "Being without your other just means you cant be complete not that you completely die off. Xemnas wouldn't do something as dumb as that or he would die too... Unless your an exception?" she raised her eyebrows at the question and crossed her arms, refusing to get off the chair until she got an answer.

Bex walked up to her friend and said, "Come on, we can always look up our houses. He has to do it fast then he will give it back."

"Not until he gives me an answer." she stuck up her chin and crossed her legs, signaling she wasn't leaving the chair anytime soon.

((Since it seems obvious nobody else is coming why dont we just be the rest of the Organization members? You can be 7 of them I could be 6. Just put which people you want to be in your next post.))  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:14 pm
((-_- i was hopping to only be one so lets see if we can invite some people to join or i guess ill be a couple more))the man says,"i was once almost complete until retard-o came messed everything up so now im only half complete so if he dies i die," then the man goes right next to the girl and wait for her to stand up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:40 pm
((You can probably invite some of the members.. I guess.))

Anexia rolled her eyes and stood up, "Fine you can have the stupid computer."  

DiZzZy__BLoNdE

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:45 pm
the man sits down and starts working on the computer...the man stops working on it and says,"work fast we wont have long till he finds out what i did so come on, o and i never told you my name so ill tell you now I'm nameless."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:56 pm
((Can I call Saix?))  

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:08 pm
((woot we got another and sure go ahead))the man walks out of the room not looking back and pulls out his weapon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:37 pm

Another job done. Saix opened up a portal to his room to get some sleep, else, he would be cranky through the rest of the day. It wasn't long, however, before he smelled other people's presences that weren't the original thirteen. He followed the scent out of his room, down corridors until he came upon a man with a weapon. The yellow eyes pierce into the new man as he summoned his claymore. "Who are you?"

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:43 pm
the man holds on to his weapon tighter and says,"it's funny how you forget who i am after you ruined my life!" then he takes his hood of to show who he is and gets ready to to attack the other man.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff