Submit

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:50 pm
(it was funny smile , and it makes sense. It's pretty cool if you can fight both ways as a guy but looks like a girl. )

Raditz growled just a bit as he got sent right into the wall next to Andy, and muttered "What an attack." "No kidding Andy, Damn high heels hurt, and yes he's very strong. Let's tag team this, perhaps together we can trick Orchru out of his routine."

(It's ok Ochru)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:08 pm
Andy giggled knowing a perfect move. He whispered to Raditz, "As I do my charapudon and am aiming for Ochru... Ochru will counter my move and then, as he's attacking me, you whap him with a double Sunday."  

Andy Bartholemew Bogard
Crew

Ochru
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:10 pm
Ochru was settling in going into a defensive mode. He was planning on doing this tournament style. He said, "Ya know, this is good practice for when I go up against my opponents in the fall. Maybe I'll get to fight the graduate and pass finishing school early."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:02 am
Raditz frowned "Don't ever call me Weak Orchru..Sure I might not have as much power as you do..But i more than make up for it in technique and speed as he stood in fighting postion." "But anyways..Good luck Ochru..you'll need it."  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:53 pm
Dee folded her arms, getting whacked by an oncoming egg from Terry who just joined the fight and said, "This oughta be good."

She let the egg drip onto the floor, looking forward to seeing a good match.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:54 pm
Rait sat down in the loud bar just barely avoiding the mess being created in the lounge. "What is going on here and can anybody get me a beer?"

Raditz stopped and nodded "Sure.. right away newcomer.."

Another man walked in.. not saiyan but a human, and all the saiyans started to laugh "Look guys! It's a puny human.." They all started to laugh and jeer at the man walking into the bar.

The guy said nothing and pulled out a cigarette and growled "Just give me the best you got in here.."

Raditz raised an eyebrow "And Why should I serve a human like you?"

The man said "I'll shove something down your throat if you don't"  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:04 pm
Viper walked into the bar and looked around " Nosy idiots. If one of the main royals walked in, they'd all be in trouble. " She found a seat at the front of the bar.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:09 pm
Dee looked over her shoulder and saw Viper. She giggled to herself, but then continued to watch the battle going on between her son and Raditz. She then realized that she was needed as a waitress, and so, standing up, she went into the back and got a beer for the newcomer.

Then strolling over to the human, Dee asked, "Is there anything you'd like on the menu, sir? Oh hey, is that you... Snake? Man, its been forever since we saw you around these parts. Didja get a cool new space-craft? I mean, you'd need one to reach this place. Oh, and welcome to Vegetasai. We really don't get many humans up here. The only human currently alive on this planet is my husband Terry, well, anyway, I'll shut up so you can tell me your order."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:13 pm
The guy made his way over after walking past Raditz and the other saiyans who looked fumed he was there.

All he did was throw a used cigarette in thier direction and growled. He made his way over to Viper and avoided the scowls of the saiyans. "Damn.. i thought i would of had to blow up a few of these guys.."

Rait stood up "What do you want in this bar?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:22 pm
Viper said " Ignore them. They're just a bunch of idiots from the slums of this galaxy. They aren't worth it. They all would run and hide if the royals of their galaxies showed up."She glanced over at Rait " He'd be the first to hide if Lady Red stepped into this bar."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:10 pm
Rait looked over at Viper "Hm.. I heard that Viper."

Snake said "I'll have pretty much, the best you got on the menu. No holding back on the food." "I don't need your help, but i really don't want to be around them anyways.."  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:16 pm
Dee said, "All right, coming right up."

Being the queen of the saiyans and a notable cook, Dee made everything that was on the menu with impressive time. She also made a little cooking display to entertain the rather unhappy saiyans.

Using her skills to serve the dishes to Snake, "There you are, Snake. I hope you enjoy it."

She then glared at the other saiyans, "As for you guys, you've got to look at how the human got here. Not many humans have come up here, right? Only one other than him, okay, two other than him."

She paused for effect. Then she said, "So, if you look at it that way, for him to be amongst all of you guys, he's pretty strong, right? I say we test his skills. If he has what it takes to live here, we make him a saiyan. Fair?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:48 pm
(posted in kof one liners)

Viper looked at Rait and gave him the "I don't care" look. She said to Snake" Looks like the royal here has plans for you."  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:03 am
Snake simply looked down at the food and frowned "I'm not sure if i'm "interested" in becoming a "saiyan" here. All I was looking for was a vacation away from Otocon and the annoying radio that always goes off. I'm pretty sure i can handle not being a saiyan.

Snake frowned "Could be better though..." He looks at Viper and stared her down "You...saiyan female named Viper.. Tell me all you know how to get out of here now. A knife appeared in his hand.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:12 am
Dee then said, with her hands on her hips, "The only way you are getting out of here is if you prove that you are Saiyan enough to be on here. Planet Vegetasai does not welcome visitors for good reason. And the only reason why you know of this place is because of Viper. Well, I have news for you. I am the queen on this planet, so if you want to live, you had better listen to me. I even bargained with these troops who have been itching for a good rumble just so that they don't murder you."

She gave the saiyans a look that meant stay. Then she said, "And your first test to seeing if you are saiyan enough is to eat for 3 hours straight without a bathroom break, without getting sick, and you must eat everything brought out before you. If you cannot handle that, then I will give these guys the okay to kill you. Is that understood, soldier?"  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff