Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon in a Smash Bros. game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

videogames4all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:07 pm
Magical Girl Yossy
Ryuondo
Flaming over a game is stupid. Anyone who would do it is dumb. Specially since everything that has to do with gaming is opinion. And now it's time to go get me some ZSNES.

You MUST play Sailor Moon: Another Story!!
There should be a law stating that all Sailor Moon fans must play this game.
User Image

I saw that somewhere on sailorvgame.org  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:54 am
Ryuondo
They had a few Sailor Moon games on either the NES or the SNES. And M.U.G.E.N. has like every character ever made. There's also another fighter coming out that has like 900 characters, sailor senshi included.

Do you know what game this is? I would also LOVE to see a sailor moon game...rpg would be pretty cool. Something where you could not only play as ALL of the sailor moon characters*pluto, saturn, neptune, and uranus included!* but also have an option of making your own smile THat would be sweet. Sadly it'll probably never happen because of the stupid copyrights issue... stare

I think someone should make another series, almost identical to sailor moon. The outfits, style, everything. But just make another one so it doesn't die and make sure they got the darn copyright issues solved smile  

Siren of Saturn

Ryuondo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:44 pm
I don't remember the names. They were roms on some site. I'll have to find them. I would have played them, but their weren't a language packs for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:38 am
awe so sad! sad Thanks for trying though smile  

Siren of Saturn

videogames4all

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:36 pm
I think ya'll lost focus on what this is all about: Sailor Moon in Smash Bros.

----------------
Now playing: Boston - Amanda
via FoxyTunes  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:44 am

But everyone already said what a bad idea that would be.

Sailor Moon in other video games is roughly on the same topic, though.
User Image  

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Lady Hetfield

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:47 pm
Sailor Moon just needs to be made as a game of its own again. Like for Xbox 360 or something, all 3D and the whole shabang!! and you should also be able to choose which scout you wanna play, who are customizable at that, and when you do one of their attacks, it has an elemental effect, ANNND it should be somewhat free roaming, like Final Fantasy or something?! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:15 am
Sailor Moon does need a new game.  

Ryuondo

Azeizel

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:20 pm
I don't think that there is enough of Sailor Jupiter, she is the shizzle. 4laugh
She should be the "Link" in the Super Smash Bros. game! twisted

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:35 pm
Resident Evil Princess
I don't think that there is enough of Sailor Jupiter, she is the shizzle. 4laugh
She should be the "Link" in the Super Smash Bros. game! twisted

User Image

she would be "Link"? I'm partial to liking Sailor Saturn best, and even i would say t hat if they were going to put a SM character in SSB, it would have to be sailor moon. Although like the others have said, i don't think it would be the right place.

What about a Sailor Moon fighting game? Like Mortal Combat or something like that? That would be so freaking tight too! Although i would prefer an RPG, that would be pretty sweet too.  

Siren of Saturn

Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces