Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:07 pm
Oh, keep the two you have for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:01 pm
Ok, here are the leaders of this roleplay when i'm gone alot or so. Well here they are.

2nd Command:
Spider-Robin

3rd Command:
dragonelf213  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:32 pm
Name: Aquarius
Personality: he's very intelligent but can't handle situations under pressure very well. he's usually very shy but cuts loose when he hangs out with Leo.
Powers: water/ice control
Weapons: anything he creates using his powers
Appearence: (I'll try and get a picture for him)
Other: Secretly likes Athena but is too shy too ask her out. best friends with Leo

Name: Leo
Personality: he's rather clueless and acts mostly on impulse. the only thing keeping him from getting killed is usually the advice of Aquarius.
Powers: can turn into a werewolf and full wolf giving him enhanced abilities
Weapons: none
Appearence: (Trying to get a picture)
Other: has a crush on Fortunna but is too clueless to realize she likes him and he often acts like a complete idiot around her, usually causing him to get slapped. best friends with Aquarius.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:18 pm
Ok, people were al almost ready to roleplay. the only two characters I need are Beast Boy and Cyborg. I need someone with two characters two be one of these two. And as soon as Beast Boy and Cyborg are filled in we can start roleplay. 4laugh  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:05 am
Name: Beast Boy
Personality: funny, rarely serious
Powers: shapeshifting
Weapons: none
Appearence: (I'll get one eventually)
Other: Loves Raven  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:15 pm
Ok, good. Well we atleasted needed Beast Boy. We can start roleplay now. But who ever wants to be Cyborg let me know.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:26 pm
Chapter 1

The Rescue, Meeting Again, and New Firends

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:00 pm
A girl dressed in black and has blak bat angel wings chases after a young hero girl and her teammates. "Hm, Get Back Here You Six!" she yelled.

Then the young hero girl with brown hair and white angel wings multiplies herself into four and one of them goes behind the girl. "You know something Dark Star you really get on my nerves. All of our nerves. Right guys!" yelles Gemini.

Then Dark Star attacks Gemini but that one was a fake so she misses. "Where are you cowards. Show yourselfs!" yells Dark Star.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:49 pm
A girl dressed in a red kamono and with black bat wings flys into Titans Tower and finds the Titans in the main room. Oracle yells, "Titans Where Is She! Where Is Gemini! I Know She's Not Dead So You Must Be Hiding Her! So Where Is She!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You Got That Right Gemy!" yelled Fortunna as she popped out of the trees along with the rest of her team. She got her hands all fired up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young girl dressed in red walks around in Jump City and see's a explosion in a tower shaped as a T on a island and runs super fast to it. She jumps in and taclkes Oracle to the ground. "Hey Titans its me Rose," she said. Then Rose looks at Oracle who was smashed down to the floor and says, "Hey Oracle, you wench."

"Great your back in town," said Oracle.

"Yup and you better stay away from the Titans and my friend Gemini," said Rose.

"Oh, yeah well you can't really hurt me since Gemini isn't dead," said Oracle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:24 am
(Do all the titans know Gemini is alive ?)
Arachnid pulled out his web blades producing his two extra arms. Charging his weblades with energy. 'Shut it !' Arachnid toaunted Oracle. 'Hmm I smell you popped yourself again with excitment Oracle.' he leered, he dispisced her so much. He let a huge enrgy blast at her.

Kid-web star leaped of his bed with a jolt hearing screams of Oracle. Mom and Dad (Robin and Starfire) had shileded him sucessfully from battle and missions until they deemed him ready, which should by the time his was 30. He slipped out his room carefully. He'd been sent to his room by his parents becuase he'd sneaked out again. He stayed in the shadowy hallway observing the battle.

Western hunter creatred a muddy brown wind encirlcing Geminis team trapping them in sufificently. He stepped out of the shadows grinning malciously.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:57 am
Robin leaped up out of his seat his bo-staff ready. He moved forward defensively. Slowly soaking in the information. Oracle was many things but she would lash out with a bold statement like that , he process was always delibarte and informed. 'Oracle we both know she's dead now leave !' he barked, he wasn't in the mood to be messed around he wouldn't let her puppet his emotions.

Spider-robin swung through the city the air slapping him on the face refeshingnly. He let out a rejovinated sigh as he looked down at the shadow below of the city and the multicoured lights blinking on and off.

He'd just had an arguement with his brother and the group again. This time it was about how to deal with some low life. He gone out for some air to cool down. He suddenly noticed a dusty wind cacthing his attention more than all the noise and movements of that night. He knew who this was..Westner hunter. He pulled his pistol and sending a energy soraing towards him.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:23 am
Wester hunter hit the groud hard kicking up some dust. The wind ceased and evpaorated slowly. He got up rubbing himslef down. He looked seing the impending arrival of Spider-robin. He pulled out his revolver blasting asteriods at him.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:28 am
Spider-robin slickily dodged the incoming asteroids though failed to miss the final one sending him crashing to the ground hard. He got up porducing his pole strings ready for battle. He saw a group of others he didn't recgonise though looked in need of help.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:45 am
((No, the Titans do not know that she's alive. the only Titan who know she's alive is Rose and Arachnid))

Starfire was angered by the way Oracle came flying in here and yelling that Gemini is alive which she is not. "She's not alive you whench!" yelled Starfire as she threw two starbolts from her hands at Oracle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What Spider-robin is here. Great he'll tell the titans,' as Gemini thought to herself as she spotted Spider-robin. Gemini than looked away and used her winds powers to undo the brown muddy wind. When she stopped the muddy wind she said, "Ok, team try to take Western hunter and Dark Star down. So GO!"

Dark Star laughed evily and said, "Oh, like you can take me down!" She than used dark magic to grab Gemini and pull her down to the ground.

Then Gemini put her hand out as wind swirled around her body and went straight for Dark Star. It hit Dark Star but wasn't to affective.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:51 am
Spider-robin chagred at Darkstar not recognisng the girl that had attacked her. Though her attack hand't been so sucessful. He leeped into the air backflipping other Dark star with his weapons draw he let go and barrage of shots at her landing in front of her. He pumped kicked in the mouth. 'That should hopefully stop spurting out lame lines !' he yelled.

'Leave !' Robin roared punching her in the stomach than with his righ in her face. His anger was at boiling point  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff