Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Home Away

Back to Guilds

Our guild is a quirky and sometimes incoherent critique and discussion group for writers looking to get some feedback on their work. 

Tags: writing, critique, discussion, literate, authors 

Reply roleplaying sub.
copyright.- first rp! c: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

best youtuber?
  nigahiga
  kevjumba
  fred
  whatthebuck
  other
  PANDA! :D <3333
View Results

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:08 pm
He almost screamed. She just didn't get it. "I can't just stay here on the beach, okay? Why is it that you want me to stay here so much anyways?" He asked her before taking her hand. "Call me pat." he mummbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:23 pm
She looked at him from a slight angle, narrowing her eyes and letting go of his hand. "Well then, Pat, I'll leave you to find your own way. So long," Liese said turning on her heel and walking the other way. She stopped after several steps, turning around with a finger on her temple, her eyes turned upwards like she had just remembered something. "Unless, that is, you'd prefer to sleep in a stranger's garage rather than the beach," she said shrugging.  

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:34 pm
"Wait! I'm sorry!" he called after her. She turned around, and he almost smiled. "Are you offering me a place to stay? Really? That would be great! As long as you understand," he said and gulped, "I'm not licensed..." he mumbled the last part out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:39 pm
"I could tell," she replied, looking him from head to toe. "People with licenses usually carry around their invention. You don't have any hi-tech gadget on you, as far as I can see. Plus, licensed people have better things to do than be kicked out of their house and take a stroll on the beach with a complete stranger. Except for me, that is." Liese checked the time again. "Yeah, I'm offering you a place to stay. Though you'd better be a fast runner," she said, "because we have five minutes to sprint twelve city blocks." No sooner did the words leave her mouth did she begin to run across the sand towards the streets in front of her, keeping watch on the clock in the corner of her eye.  

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:23 am
He followed, keeping up with ease. "Cmon, what do you think I do all day? Sit on my butt? No, I'm at the tracks about 10 blocks the other way." He said. "Besides, I've been working on a little something." He snapped his fingers and their was a little click that came from his belt, and he pulled off a small attachment. He hit a button on the side and a cord came out. He plugged it into the ipod that was in his pocket and music came out of the small box. He attached it to his belt again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:04 pm
"So you run instead of inventing?" she asked curiously. "That's a bid odd, isn't it?" Liese listened as music began to flow from Patari's belt. "And who invented that, exactly?"  

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:18 am
"I'm not much of an inventor, whats the problem with that?" He said in response to her curiosity. He listened to his music for a minute, then said "I did. Didn't I already tell you that? I'd just rather not try to get it licensed."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:58 pm
She narrowed her eyes and looked at him with confusion. "Maybe you did, it doesn't matter that much, but come on. You're probably older than me. How can you not want to be licensed? You'll never get a job or go to college, and everyone knows the government keeps tabs on people over twenty without licenses. Plus they're thinking about passing a law against marriage if you don't have one." Liese shook her head in disbelief, turning a corner and speeding up. "We have two minutes left," she told him between deep breaths.  

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:32 pm
"Thats exactly why I'm against it. I'm free to live my life how I choose. I don't need some public label to tell me who I am." He said as he also picked up speed. "Two minutes until what?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:52 pm
"What are you talking about? You won't be able to live your life at all. You won't have a life! And a license isn't a label. Its just something to let people know that you're capable of accomplishing something and following through. How can you expect respect if you can't prove even that?" she said. She saw it as a waste if a person didn't get a license for something that they had already invented. "Until my mom murders me with her bare hands," Liese replied after a long silence.  

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:39 pm
Patari remained silent for a long time. "You know, my father always told me stories when I was young. He told me that a long time ago, their were no licenses. You trusted people and they trusted you. You didn't have to prove anything to anybody. You just had to be yourself. And I personally wouldn't have it any other way." He said as they finally reached Liese's house.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:35 am
How very odd, she though as she opened the garage door. She was silent as she gestured to the cot in the corner of the room. As the door began to lower itself and her figure began to slowly disappear, she spoke. "Things change," she said to Patari before going inside, wondering if it had been a wise choice to bring a complete stranger into her house.
"Welcome home," her mom greeted her warmly as Liese sat down on the couch next to her.
"Thanks," she said, switching on the ceiling television and lying down to watch with her head in her mother's lap.

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:45 pm
Once the door closed, Pat sighed. "But they don't have to." He said and lay down on the bunk. So far they weren't getting along very well. He reached in his pocket. He had about fifty bucks to his name. Tommorrow he would have to go clothes shopping.

He woke the next morning to a kick in the gut. He fell out of the cot and onto the ground with a loud THUD. He looked up at the man who kicked him frantically. The guy looked to be in his thirties, maybe fourties, and was holding a gun pointed at Pat. "Oh sh*t. Please don't shoot me." Pat pleaded. The man looked at him steadily, then demanded "What are you doing in my garage?" Pat was flabbergasted for a moment, then replied "Your daughter offered me a place to crash for the night sir."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:16 pm
BUMP  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

Hiro Takamari

Moonlight Stalker

12,150 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:49 pm
rp name: Kaido Matshuri (i couldn't come up with a good one...)
username: Rikuya Takamari
bio: About to turn 18 in only days, Kaido struggles to make an invention not wanting to end up like his parents who were forced to leaved when they turned 18 (he was one at the time).
appearance: black hair, tan skin, and a skinny body frame  
roleplaying sub.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces