Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Favorite anime and why Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HEAVYMETALASSASSIN

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:13 pm
GURREN LAGANN, for those that have seen it episode 6 is the best one. look it up if you don't know what it is (Giant Fighting robots FTW).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:40 pm
I like Bronze: Zetsuai Since 1989{?} Because of it's plotline. It's so depressing, yet it always makes me smile in the end. It's made me cry at times, I'll admit, but the dram's that captivating.

Coming in at a tie is Sailor Moon. Hands Down. No real reason.  

ZombieAces

Nevers0ft

The Committee Staff Raider

1,700 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:17 pm
I Really Like Alot Of Dif Animes & Cartoons.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:28 pm
Hellsing Ultimate. Vampires, Action, adds true emotion to it, good story.  

adriande2

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:51 pm
3 way tie
Trigun/Black Cat/ >.> <.< Azumanga Daioh

Trigun and Black Cat both satisfy my cravings for action and comedy at the same time!!!
Azumanga Daioh is flat-out hilarity.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 12:47 pm
Neon Genesis Evangelion!

So few anime can bring into question the meaning of human life, the bible, the apocalypse, giant sentient mecha, and hot female characters into one extraordinary display...  

Captain Chemosh

Romantic Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Teh-Furry-One

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:10 am
D. gray-man is my favirot anime. The reason I love it so much is because it has the perfect mixture of Action, romance and comedy. There are not enough animes out there with this kind o mix. And ontop of this it does have an Epic story line =3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:42 am
Karas, for multiple reasons.

The fantasy aspects such as having the two worlds layered over each other, and just the demon world scenery.

How shiny it appears. I enjoy things to be bright and colourful :p

The characters - I just really like them. Even the evil ones. Too often animes focus around one or two characters, in Karas all the characters have their time in frame.  

00Shoe
Captain

Teh-Furry-One

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:14 am
D. Gray-man worls the exact same way with making sure all the charecters get an even ammount of time in the frame, I mean in D. gray-man it would be easier to say that there is a main group of charecters, insted of a main charecter  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:37 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I figured I'd ask.My favorite anime of all time would have to be Princess Mononoke.I enjoy all of Miyazki-sans works,they have good compositions,beautiful atrwork,and are often deeply themed.Princess Mononoke was my favorite of them all,because of it's deep ties to nature,the hidden background of Japanese Shinto mythology and the beautiful forests.

Discuss:Your favorite animes,why and what you believe makes a good anime.

And here i thought i was the only one that liked it because of that reason it was my first anime i ever watched that made me cry but in a good way. (if that makes any sense.)  

Furrie Princess Nala

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:41 am
My favorite animes...depends what im in the mood for but i liked how intense Neon genesis evanglion and end of evanglion were. I like animes that blow your mind or ******** with it or animes that are different. So i would say for comedy its either gintama or zetsubou sensei (maybe azumanga diaoh but i didnt see much of it yet), for romance its spice and wolf. other great ones were flcl and serial experiments lain lol pm me if u have recommendations but i dont like too much blood/gore in my anime.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:27 am
Im with Hellsing in one hand and Tenjho Tenge in the other... xD... but i'll choose Tenjho Tenge because i really like the story and some of the fighting parts, even if a lot of my friends say that it has no story.
Tenjho Tenge was one of the first anime that caught me in that way when i was reading it xD.  

Gin The Bard

5,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items