Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mikyo's Hidden Grounds. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:21 pm
((after Akane's next post i was going to go to sleep...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:22 pm
".. I'm listening.." Akane said with intrest. She walked over to a tree and leaned against it with her eyes closed.  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:23 pm
((im tired...peace.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:27 pm
(You big baby. Can't stay up till' 1 a.m.)

Sojiro walked in, searching for Mikyo. When he found him, he just shrugged, and sat by a tree. The suns harmful rays didn't manage to reach him because of the shade that ran around the edges of the tree. For now, he just watched.  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:32 pm
((OOC. See ya dude.))

Uno looked at Mikyo "Well I'll show you my Fireball Justu Akane-senei then I'll show Mikyo-senei my Metal Dromes that I created by myself he may want me to make it another way though. Here I go Katon: Gou Ka Kyu no Jutsu!! (Fire Style: Fire ball jutsu!)" A Giant Fireball came out and lasted for 2 and a half minutes. "That's my longest so far now for my Dome." Uno focussed then a metal Dome took form and Uno walked into it and then walked out of it. "See I learned it just by watching you from our first battle. But it's pretty weak."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:33 pm
Hero ran right behind sojiro then stopped noticing miyko and the girl he fought with the other night "please dont leave me with thoses monsters do you want to kill the toad sage" Hero took a seat then made a circle of cold air around him  

i3 tails Yagura

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:36 pm
((lol, it's like.. 8:30.. pm))

"Is there something you need?" Akane asked the stranger, that's hidden.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:42 pm
(Where you live, maybe. Its 11:40 here)

"Why, just enjoying the show, miss. Awaiting Mikyo to finish his business with his students, is all..."

He leaned against the tree, and caught some of the backdraft from Hero's air bubble. He sighed with relief. Sojiro's not usually one to like hot weather.

"Hero-sama, Didn't mean to leave ya. Just thought maybe you could chill there in case anything happened to the genin..."

*Hint Hint*  

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:47 pm
Hero saw sojiro sigh in reveal from the back draft

"You should of said something"

Hero shot some of the cold air towards sojiro

"There and there going to be fine Hakati and Bankotsu are there lets hope there alive after we return"

Hero opened up his back pack having four bottles of ice cold sake

"Sake anyone?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:52 pm
"Watch it.." Akane threatened after he called her a 'monster', "I don't wanna deal with burdens at the moment." She said with a vain popping of out of her head. She looked at Uno with a small smile, "Well done, Uno. I'll teach you another jutsu, later on. This jutsu is a C rank to S rank jutsu. Before I teach you this, I want you to run 20 laps around the forest, as a warm up. You're timed for 45 minutes. If you're late, I will assign you 50 push-ups in 3 minutes, understood?" Akane ordered.  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:09 pm
Sojiro nodded in thankfullness.

"Thanks. I'll just... take a nap for a little while."

Sojiro lowered his hat over his head, and then dozed off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:13 pm
(im off)  

i3 tails Yagura

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:13 pm
"No thanks." Akane said to Hero's offer. "So who are you guys to Mikyo, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:21 pm
Akane looked at the sky, "Actually, no. I'm leaving to go prepare for the war. Mikyo, Hero, and Sojiro, can you guys please make sure my students, Uno, Kiara and Raito, stay at the Melody Grove? I'll be gone for a couple days, I'll be back by Friday, and I don't want them to leave the Grove.." Akane said finally leaning off the tree, putting her arms to her side, "Later." She disappears to her old training grounds.  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:16 am
Mikyo looked at his old friends.
"Sojiro! i thought you died or something. i will need you to be my guard in the war. and Hero i need you to be helping Sojiro protect me. as for the lackies that Hakati is watching they will do their part in protecting the Grove. i need Bankotsu with me during the war...and that new kid Marquis. bring him to me."

((Hero send Sojiro a copy of the PM))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces